PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2010, 11:54 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: ANDROID 2.2 Froyo Deodex
Carrier: Sprint

sprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to sprintgirl
Re: Search for the best hard silicone/rubber , plastic , or skin case...

bodyglove is the best brand...a little pricey but you get what you pay for. for the cheepies who like to switch all the time check out www.eforcity.com
Old 03-13-2010, 11:59 PM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by slipstreamv2 View Post

2. Soft Silicone case (CDMA). Sold by e-story on ebay. $12. In this thread, tvandyck7 recommended it, except that when he purchased, it was only avail. for GSM models, which fit loose on his CDMA phone. Another thread with positive reviews. Maybe this will provide shock protection of rubber while maintaining relative thinness of hard cases?
FORGET SEIDIO. expensive junk.

but that #2 that you posted looks hot. I want to get it. but the 3 weeks wait sucks ass

Sprint Fair and Flex 500mins - unlimited; text, data, N&W@6pm (perks) - Sprint Pick 3, Unl Incoming Mins
ROMS: Vin. Pluto. (M2.5), Mighty (M2.5), Energy (M2.5)
Old 03-14-2010, 01:52 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

mychaluva is a n00b

I have #2 also. I highly recommend it. Great fit, easy on/off (but stays on securely once it's on), and it has cushioned a few phone drops very well.

I like carrying my TP2 in my pocket, and the combination of the silicone skin/shell case and a screen protector has been wonderful for me.
Old 03-14-2010, 02:04 AM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mychaluva View Post
I have #2 also. I highly recommend it. Great fit, easy on/off (but stays on securely once it's on), and it has cushioned a few phone drops very well.

I like carrying my TP2 in my pocket, and the combination of the silicone skin/shell case and a screen protector has been wonderful for me.
what color do you have? did you buy the sprint version?
Old 03-25-2010, 11:24 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TP2
Threadstarter

slipstreamv2 is a n00b

Sorry I haven't gotten a chance to reply, but thank you all very much for all your input. I'm going to go with #2. Anyone recently order it (did it really take 3 weeks like someone above stated)?

I'm deciding between clear and grey...any thoughts on colors?
Old 03-27-2010, 02:25 AM
Tweety...Bear (chick)
Pocket PC: EVO

TweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TweetyBear Send a message via Yahoo to TweetyBear

Quote:
Originally Posted by slipstreamv2 View Post
Sorry I haven't gotten a chance to reply, but thank you all very much for all your input. I'm going to go with #2. Anyone recently order it (did it really take 3 weeks like someone above stated)?

I'm deciding between clear and grey...any thoughts on colors?
get the grey one. looks very nice! if u dont wanna wait and dont mind spending a bit more. u can get it from boxwave here
http://www.boxwave.com/products/prae...-case_3687.htm

Old 03-27-2010, 02:36 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

kabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to kabuk1 Send a message via Yahoo to kabuk1

I have #2 in blue. IRL it looks purple though. I LOVE it. So much that I ordered a backup. It doesnt actually take 3 weeks to get it either, I got mine in one week. I vote for #2 for sure. Best case I ever owned.

kabuk1's battery life tips ~ TamsPPC
Old 03-27-2010, 03:35 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO LTE
Carrier: Sprint SERO

kimogent is becoming a great contributor

I just pulled the trigger on #2...i'll post back once i receive and let you guys know how long shipping took, looks, fit. But from the sound of it we may have a winner!!!

Bob Sanders does not do push ups...he simply pushes the earth down
Old 03-27-2010, 01:15 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TP2
Threadstarter

slipstreamv2 is a n00b

Thanks, PPC geeks! I just bought #2 in grey. It sounds like a very decent product and bang for the buck. Can't wait til it gets here...

On a side note, if any of you pros (especially those that have the #2 case) have any suggestions for my dad's Palm Pre, please let me know (similar quality, value, hard or silicone case that allows the Pre to slide with no issues). Thanks again!

Last edited by slipstreamv2; 03-27-2010 at 01:20 PM.
Old 03-27-2010, 01:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

itbmd is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to itbmd

Just thought I'd chime in. This is the case I have:

http://cgi.ebay.com/PHONE-CASE-CARBO...item3efa5f3469

It's for Verizon, but fits my Sprint perfectly. I had a rubberized hard case before this in black, and the snaps broke. So now I try to take the case off as little as possible. Only had to once so far when I had a failure to wake issue.

The big advantage I like is that the oil from my hands/face do not leave behind on the case; like it did with the rubberized black one. It always looks clean and nice. Never have to constantly wipe it. I'm not wild about the pattern, but hey it could be worse. Just my $.02. HTH.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2