PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2010, 12:24 PM
i like turtles
Pocket PC: Fascinate (Galaxy S)
Carrier: Verizon

chronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Anyone plans to jump platform boat for HTC SuperSonic on Sprint?

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
after getting an android i gurantee it will become your work week device.
Yeah I don't understand this notion that Android is just some fun "toy" operating system? The IT guy here has a hero and his does everything I use mine for in regards to work...

Old 02-04-2010, 12:26 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronster View Post
Yeah I don't understand this notion that Android is just some fun "toy" operating system? The IT guy here has a hero and his does everything I use mine for in regards to work...
you are correct, all the things that the iphone is missing, android has it. android does everything winmo does but just alot easier. Android is the perfect cross for iphone and winmo users.
Google is the next skynet
Old 02-04-2010, 12:41 PM
The EVO Guru
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

brownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)

I didnt wanna be the one to say it and be called a troll lol
Old 02-04-2010, 12:57 PM
PPCG's Travelling Nomad
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 3

Mojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on rep

this phone is a +1 on the side of why i want to get a second line on my account. but don't know if i would get excited about the kickstand on the phone. a damn holster would make me happy though!! (since i didn't get one for the tp2 for the amount that we all paid for it).

Never argue with a stupid person. First, they'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!
Old 02-04-2010, 01:00 PM
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions

I love your signature Mojary, absolutely love it
Old 02-04-2010, 01:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

skeptikal is keeping up the good workskeptikal is keeping up the good work

I really love WinMo but i think i may have to have this phone. I'm a network admin and use my phone for work but I think android can pull the weight i need it too...this phone just looks sick. I usually want physical keys too but I think with a capacitive screen this size I could be converted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
I love your signature Mojary, absolutely love it
+1
"Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. " -- The Books of Bokonon

---------------------------------------------------

Last edited by skeptikal; 02-04-2010 at 01:08 PM.
Old 02-04-2010, 01:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

Scotty_Two is keeping up the good workScotty_Two is keeping up the good work

I've been wanting to try android out, looks like it could be worth a shot. But as far as my next phone goes, it's got to be the LG Apollo (if the specs are true!). Should be for Sprint and Verizon...

-Launching: August/September 2010
-CPU: Qualcomm QSD8650; 1.3GHz
-CDMA + GSM (aka a World Phone); EvDO + HSDPA
-Device Size: 115 x 57.5 x 11.2 mm
-Memory (RAM/ROM): 1GB/1GB
-External Storage: MicroSD (up to 32GB)
-Screen Size/Type: 3.8-inch capacitive AMOLED “Multitouch Supported”
-Screen Resolution: WXGA 1280 x 720 px
-Camera: 10-megapixel with flash and autofocus; HD 720p video@ 30fps
-Video Support: Windows Media Video (WMV), MPEG-4 (MP4/M4V) H.264, DVR-MS4; Audio Support: Windows Media Audio (WMA), Advanced Audio Coding (AAC-LC), FairPlay DRM, MP3
-Battery: Removable 1400 mAh
-Talk Time: Up to 7.5 hours; Standby Time: 288 hours; Internet Use: 4.5 hours (3G), 6.5 hours (WiFi)
-Video Playback: 10 hours; Audio Playback: 30 hours

720p and 1 gig of RAM and ROM. can't get much better than that!

via http://pocketnow.com/rumor/lg-apollo...ndows-mobile-7
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-04-2010, 01:21 PM
Bay Area Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty_Two View Post
I've been wanting to try android out, looks like it could be worth a shot. But as far as my next phone goes, it's got to be the LG Apollo (if the specs are true!). Should be for Sprint and Verizon...

-Launching: August/September 2010
-CPU: Qualcomm QSD8650; 1.3GHz
-CDMA + GSM (aka a World Phone); EvDO + HSDPA
-Device Size: 115 x 57.5 x 11.2 mm
-Memory (RAM/ROM): 1GB/1GB
-External Storage: MicroSD (up to 32GB)
-Screen Size/Type: 3.8-inch capacitive AMOLED “Multitouch Supported”
-Screen Resolution: WXGA 1280 x 720 px
-Camera: 10-megapixel with flash and autofocus; HD 720p video@ 30fps
-Video Support: Windows Media Video (WMV), MPEG-4 (MP4/M4V) H.264, DVR-MS4; Audio Support: Windows Media Audio (WMA), Advanced Audio Coding (AAC-LC), FairPlay DRM, MP3
-Battery: Removable 1400 mAh
-Talk Time: Up to 7.5 hours; Standby Time: 288 hours; Internet Use: 4.5 hours (3G), 6.5 hours (WiFi)
-Video Playback: 10 hours; Audio Playback: 30 hours

720p and 1 gig of RAM and ROM. can't get much better than that!

via http://pocketnow.com/rumor/lg-apollo...ndows-mobile-7
it doesn't upset you that this phone is coming out at the end of the year and it isn't even wimax capable?
Old 02-04-2010, 02:09 PM
The EVO Guru
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

brownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)

That and the fact that itll probably cost a grand if those specs are even true
Old 02-04-2010, 02:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

alex jb is keeping up the good workalex jb is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Skype™ to alex jb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojary View Post
this phone is a +1 on the side of why i want to get a second line on my account. but don't know if i would get excited about the kickstand on the phone. a damn holster would make me happy though!! (since i didn't get one for the tp2 for the amount that we all paid for it).
I'm with you for the kickstand? save some weight & overall volume of the device and dump it.

As for the holster though, this is not the wild west nor yuppie 1989... use yr pocket

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2