PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2010, 02:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2 w/ EnergyRom
Carrier: Sprint

Ikonic is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TP2+S2U2 = fail?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fr0st View Post
Wirelessly posted (TP2 Biznitch: Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50301; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

yea the built in wm locking program that never works right. I tried so many cabs for using it and it works at first but then it stops locking. I dont get how a built in locking program sucks so bad...
well s2u2 isnt a build in program and the ones that have it are all user cooked roms nothing offical so there are always flaws. sometimes even in settings. but the stock locking program i have nvr had an issue with unless it was forgetting the password lol

Old 01-30-2010, 02:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: samsungEPIC
Carrier: sprint

lazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on rep

what ive noticed about the NEW wm locking prog is that you need to hold the phone upside down-with the screen on-and then it'll lock... dum
Old 01-30-2010, 03:34 PM
Eat Static
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

popdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by fr0st View Post
Wirelessly posted (TP2 Biznitch: Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50301; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

yea the built in wm locking program that never works right. I tried so many cabs for using it and it works at first but then it stops locking. I dont get how a built in locking program sucks so bad...
The lastest version, 2.30, has a new feature where you can set S2U2 to override the WM lock. So anytime you hit the lock soft key S2U2 will kick in. It seems to work fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by subzero1313 View Post
Ive been using it since 2.02(I think) very few problems. Im on 2.14 now and have 0 issues. Id update, but I have a decked out Star Wars theme and Im too lazy to figure out how to save it. But yeah, no issues
Are you referring to my theme? If you downloaded my graphic files just copy them into the new gfx folder. Also, I don't remember if v.2.14 has the theme option in the settings. If it does, just save the theme. Then copy the file to your storage card or anywhere else you like. You can rename it, ie StarWars.s2u2. Then when you install the new version of S2U2 you can reload the theme without having to copy over the files.

Last edited by popdog54; 01-30-2010 at 03:40 PM.
Old 01-30-2010, 03:51 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

wsssup POPDOG, cool work my friend. Where is the feature to overwrite wm lock? where is dat biatch
Old 01-30-2010, 03:57 PM
Eat Static
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

popdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by HB View Post
wsssup POPDOG, cool work my friend. Where is the feature to overwrite wm lock? where is dat biatch
In the S2U2 Settings under Advanced... Replace WM6.5 system manual lock.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-30-2010, 04:39 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

may have asked the wrong way, am looking to turn off TP and lock, is there such a feature like pocketshield
Old 01-30-2010, 10:30 PM
Super Saiyan 3
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

freeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to freeza Send a message via MSN to freeza Send a message via Yahoo to freeza Send a message via Skype™ to freeza

earlier versions were battery drains but the recent versions 2.2x/2.3 = gold
Old 01-30-2010, 11:41 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

finemisses is a n00b

Thanks to everyone who suggested 2.22. I just got mt TP2 and installed 2.24 and it was awful! I had to unlock up to 6 times and no matter what setting I chose, it would not stop. I had given up on S2U2 until I saw this thread. Thanks again! Works like a charm now.
Old 01-30-2010, 11:58 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch pro 2

Dallas90733 is a n00b

I am using 2.24 s2u2, I recall you have to change the Display Mode( in advance setting) to Raw Buffer, this has stop alot of errors from coming up, also make sure you turn the KB feature off so if you slide out your keyboard it will not unlock your device.
Old 01-31-2010, 12:19 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: srpint
Threadstarter

lasteclispe is just getting started

Wow, thanks for all the replies guys. I fixed my problem by installing 2.22. IT works perfect. going to start another thread for pandora. Maybe we can get that issue fixed also.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2