PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2010, 01:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: us cellular

hunter7773 is keeping up the good workhunter7773 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TP2+S2U2 = fail?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HB View Post
hey hey hey Blue deer, wtf you talkin bout i am issing on this feature , school me up if you catch me before i find it ...I would love to just hit an icon on the phone and accomplish both locking and turning it off.
u know with s2u2 u just tap power and it goes off and locks.and been using s2u2 for a week now after master reset. so far no porbs. had prob before the answer/end keys in another language. found out cant fix that so i use only slide to answer. and sometime it would hang up/lag on calls and not let me answer. but so far now hasnt happened.
Old 01-30-2010, 01:18 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

what power ar eyou referring to? on/off switch or some other way
Old 01-30-2010, 01:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: samsungEPIC
Carrier: sprint

lazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter7773 View Post
u know with s2u2 u just tap power and it goes off and locks.and been using s2u2 for a week now after master reset. so far no porbs. had prob before the answer/end keys in another language. found out cant fix that so i use only slide to answer. and sometime it would hang up/lag on calls and not let me answer. but so far now hasnt happened.
dont ever use the slide 2 answer feature.. it always creates lag and BTW our phones already have that cool lil proggie..

and i agree with the 2.22 its the only 1 that works perfect everytime... just stay away from the ADVANCED and OTHER choices.. they only cause more problems when u change anything from stock... heres the 2.22
Attached Files
File Type: cab S2U2-2.22-VGA.cab (3.55 MB, 83 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by lazydazed; 01-30-2010 at 01:34 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-30-2010, 01:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2 w/ EnergyRom
Carrier: Sprint

Ikonic is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eve6MediaHQ View Post
I've given up hope on this program. It just doesn't ever run without problems. I don't know of an alternative, but S2U2 is NOT the answer.
Ditto i had the never ending locking problem. and god forbid if i had it under password lock i would be screwed i tried like four versions of this problem i loved how it would send a txt to a person who i rejected with one click. i moved to pocket shield but havent installed either since i started running energyrom on my tp2. but thats cuz the rom has a s2u2 problem already installed on it. just have to lock the phone when you want it to activate which is a little annoying but i nvr use it so its all good.
Old 01-30-2010, 02:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: E-Plus

blowy666 is becoming a great contributor

I´m using version 2.04, and it works well, too!
Old 01-30-2010, 02:03 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

KHSHAPIRO is a n00b

ive had every version of s2u2 since my 6700 and ive never had one work just right. ive given up with it on my tp2.
Old 01-30-2010, 02:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2 w/ EnergyRom

Ikonic is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHSHAPIRO View Post
ive had every version of s2u2 since my 6700 and ive never had one work just right. ive given up with it on my tp2.
yea the energyrom and most other roms with htc sense have a slide to unlock program already installed all you need is a secondary cab. to make it lock everytime you turn off your screen

Old 01-30-2010, 02:17 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo LTE

subzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to subzero1313 Send a message via MSN to subzero1313 Send a message via Yahoo to subzero1313

Ive been using it since 2.02(I think) very few problems. Im on 2.14 now and have 0 issues. Id update, but I have a decked out Star Wars theme and Im too lazy to figure out how to save it. But yeah, no issues
Old 01-30-2010, 02:18 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

fr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIP
Wirelessly posted (TP2 Biznitch: Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50301; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikonic
Quote:
Originally Posted by KHSHAPIRO View Post
yea the energyrom and most other roms with htc sense have a slide to unlock program already installed all you need is a secondary cab. to make it lock everytime you turn off your screen
yea the built in wm locking program that never works right. I tried so many cabs for using it and it works at first but then it stops locking. I dont get how a built in locking program sucks so bad...
Old 01-30-2010, 02:18 PM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community

the new s2u2 is working pretty well for me atm. i started with s2u2, switched to pocketshield, now im back to s2u2 just for some eyecandy. the amount of options is somewhat overwhelming but if you spend an hour or 2 figuring them out you can get it running flawlessly.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2