View Single Post
Old 01-30-2010, 01:29 PM
lazydazed
Regular 'Geeker

lazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TP2+S2U2 = fail?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter7773 View Post
u know with s2u2 u just tap power and it goes off and locks.and been using s2u2 for a week now after master reset. so far no porbs. had prob before the answer/end keys in another language. found out cant fix that so i use only slide to answer. and sometime it would hang up/lag on calls and not let me answer. but so far now hasnt happened.
dont ever use the slide 2 answer feature.. it always creates lag and BTW our phones already have that cool lil proggie..

and i agree with the 2.22 its the only 1 that works perfect everytime... just stay away from the ADVANCED and OTHER choices.. they only cause more problems when u change anything from stock... heres the 2.22
Attached Files
File Type: cab S2U2-2.22-VGA.cab (3.55 MB, 83 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by lazydazed; 01-30-2010 at 01:34 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.