PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2010, 03:09 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Winmo 6.6 and Capacitive Stylus

http://pocketnow.com/rumor/will-ther...world-congress

So it seems like winmo 7 may get delayed again. Tp2 forum is the most viewed forum so i posted in here. to tie it to the tp2 forum could the tp2 be getting this update?

this also proves there may be a delay of winmo 7

http://pocketnow.com/tech-news/lg-an...c-with-android

here is an official phone launching with 6.5.3 or I guess now it will be called 6.6.

http://pocketnow.com/tech-news/sony-...ows-mobile-653

Capacitive Stylus

http://www.engadget.com/2010/01/15/o...-now-shipping/
Google is the next skynet

Last edited by p-slim; 01-15-2010 at 05:56 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-14-2010, 03:11 PM
lt cmdr of a garbage scow
Pocket PC: epic 4g
Carrier: sprint

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Re: Winmo 6.6

already posted, but i like yours better. theres a link to the article.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=106255
Old 01-14-2010, 03:14 PM
Bay Area Boss
Threadstarter

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin420 View Post
already posted, but i like yours better. theres a link to the article.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=106255
yeah you're right, i didn't see that, my bad. Mods please merge. But you said it, the links make it look more official.
Old 01-14-2010, 03:18 PM
MikeElGiga23

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

if they re-skin the calendar, file explorer, sms, and email

ill wait just fine....
Old 01-14-2010, 03:20 PM
Young-E
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Sprint

Young_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIP

if this is true microsoft can say goodbye to me and many other users, i'm tired of waiting for nothing. 6.5.3 is not good enough to keep me sorry, besides i've been playing with those builds since late last year. Microsoft and sprint seem to be going down the same path....not giving a **** about there customers
Minnesota Militia/Touch Pro Division
Old 01-14-2010, 03:23 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: I have Evolved.

chappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Here you go again.
Old 01-14-2010, 03:23 PM
The EVO Guru
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

brownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)

Dont really know why anyone would be surprised by this. This is the one thing I keep saying in terms of other OS catching up with and passing winmo so early in their history because of the poking around of winmo.
Old 01-14-2010, 03:28 PM
Bay Area Boss
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownhornet View Post
Dont really know why anyone would be surprised by this. This is the one thing I keep saying in terms of other OS catching up with and passing winmo so early in their history because of the poking around of winmo.
You're 100% correct we shouldn't be surprised but honestly it is a little disappointing. Winmo has been talking about winmo 7 for years and we were so close.
Old 01-14-2010, 03:33 PM
@Febby or @iFebby
Pocket PC: Nexus 6

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip

Looks like MS dropping the ball once again.... Oh well, I guess eventually I'll have to try an Iphone if they head over to Verizon =s ( I have sprint atm )
Old 01-14-2010, 03:36 PM
Bay Area Boss
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliBoyPhillip View Post
Looks like MS dropping the ball once again.... Oh well, I guess eventually I'll have to try an Iphone if they head over to Verizon =s ( I have sprint atm )
i'm going to try the hd2 on tmobile. I don't mind windows but i need a snapdragon processor and more ram. The capacitive screen will be a plus but i'm not really interested or worried about that.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2