PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2010, 04:51 PM
Moderator/WMExperts Staff
Pocket PC: Pure, TP2, Snap, Ozone, Intrepid,Treo Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Winmo 6.6

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
I'm just the messenger, after looking at the pics i hope you're right. Please bring on winmo 7, please please please!
I have the full specs on 2 Seven devices that will blow your mind.

Both are scheduled for this year, sooner than you think.

There, that make everyone happy? lol

Edit: no, I won't post them here. You'll have to wait a bit and watch WME.
Old 01-14-2010, 04:53 PM
MikeElGiga23

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post

oh hell yes!!!

can you at least hint a carrier if you got the info??
Old 01-14-2010, 04:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Arrive

AngeloUCF is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
you're right its all speculation, I just hope winmo brings it soon, I at least want some screen shots besides these?

I expect (hope) WM7 to look more like the zune interface rather than these screenshots. They're just too close to 5.0, 6.1, 6.5, etc to be revamped. The last thing we need is the same base code under there so that text messaging in WM7 still makes my blood boil.
Old 01-14-2010, 04:56 PM

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike20PR View Post
oh hell yes!!!

can you at least hint a carrier if you got the info??
No carrier info, sorry.
Old 01-14-2010, 04:58 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile
Threadstarter

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:

i have pocketnow and mobiletechworld on twitter, i will add wme right now.
Google is the next skynet
Old 01-14-2010, 05:03 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:

Come on man, how can you drop something like that and not give us anything? You basically just teased a bunch of starving dogs with a bunch of fresh steak. Only the steak is in a cage or something so the dogs can't have it.

Can you at least tell us if they are GSM (and the bands) or CDMA, Wimax, HSPA+, etc? Also, anything with a keyboard and tilting screen?
Old 01-14-2010, 05:05 PM
Bay Area Boss
Threadstarter

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltyDawg View Post
Come on man, how can you drop something like that and not give us anything? You basically just teased a bunch of starving dogs with a bunch of fresh steak. Only the steak is in a cage or something so the dogs can't have it.

Can you at least tell us if they are GSM (and the bands) or CDMA, Wimax, HSPA+, etc? Also, anything with a keyboard and tilting screen?
he said no info as to the carrier yet. just the specs of the phone itself, I think he means processor, ram, and screen size.
Old 01-14-2010, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltyDawg View Post
Come on man, how can you drop something like that and not give us anything? You basically just teased a bunch of starving dogs with a bunch of fresh steak.
I know, it was mean. But I'm just tired of all the doom-gloom WM7 stuff, when really, it's not as bad as the "press" makes it out to be.

I'm not posting the actual specs because I don't have something tangible to show you--like a real spec sheet. The info is from a source, but I don't like posting un-verifiable information without some type of physical/visual piece of evidence.

So while I trust the guy, it doesn't meet my standards for posting an article...but we're working on that.
Old 01-14-2010, 05:12 PM
Bay Area Boss
Threadstarter

Quote:
I know, it was mean. But I'm just tired of all the doom-gloom WM7 stuff, when really, it's not as bad as the "press" makes it out to be.

I'm not posting the actual specs because I don't have something tangible to show you--like a real spec sheet. The info is from a source, but I don't like posting un-verifiable information without some type of physical/visual piece of evidence.

So while I trust the guy, it doesn't meet my standards for posting an article...but we're working on that.
i appreciate that because its true, they always hate on winmo in the press, hopefully they do surprise everyone and release winmo 7 in the upcoming months.
Old 01-14-2010, 05:14 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: T-mobile

rorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngeloUCF View Post
I expect (hope) WM7 to look more like the zune interface rather than these screenshots. They're just too close to 5.0, 6.1, 6.5, etc to be revamped. The last thing we need is the same base code under there so that text messaging in WM7 still makes my blood boil.
Bah!

I want a start menu. I want a desktop. I want minimize and maximize. I want cascading windows. I want a file structure. I want a registry. I want a taskbar. If I buy a Pocket PC, I want a PC that can fit in my pocket.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2