PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2010, 08:52 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: Sprint Users 6.5 ROM Feb 1st (FYI)

tmobiles official release next wednesday.
Google is the next skynet
Old 01-14-2010, 09:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

pdawg17 is keeping up the good workpdawg17 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
tmobiles official release next wednesday.
Thank you...that's what I meant when I said Verizon and T-Mobile had released theirs already...I spoke a few days too soon
Old 01-14-2010, 09:09 PM
Linux Administrator
Pocket PC: HTC Evo -- Rooted
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premium

BooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuff
Wirelessly posted (Touch Pro 2 (Sprint): Opera/9.5(Microsoft Windows; PPC; Opera Mobi/16643; U; en) HTC_Touch_Pro2)

Ah yes..another great thread deserving of a lock. I thought this sub-forum was for actual news articles and not here-say. Oh well, So Mote it Be.

Yup, Thats the actual speeds I get from my 1U production server
If my posts have been helpful in any way, please click the "Thanks" button --------------------------------> ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓
Old 01-14-2010, 09:37 PM
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdawg17 View Post
Thank you...that's what I meant when I said Verizon and T-Mobile had released theirs already...I spoke a few days too soon
i wasn't correcting you, subzero had asked if tmobiles release was official yet.
Old 01-14-2010, 09:41 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/8525 Unlocked Hermes
Carrier: Sprint/T-Mobile

mikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via ICQ to mikee4fun Send a message via AIM to mikee4fun Send a message via MSN to mikee4fun Send a message via Yahoo to mikee4fun Send a message via Skype™ to mikee4fun
Talking Re: Sprint Users 6.5 ROM Feb 1st (FYI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliBoyPhillip View Post
thanks, sounds pretty interesting... I wonder what Sprint has waiting for us...
More garbage in the shipped rom!
If I helped you, please hit the button.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-14-2010, 09:47 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

imtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMike View Post
hehe

Old 01-14-2010, 10:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: sprint

Jaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Jaybell4444 Send a message via MSN to Jaybell4444 Send a message via Yahoo to Jaybell4444
Wink Re: Sprint Users 6.5 ROM Feb 1st (FYI)

I heard that Verizon had theirs out on HTC website but then HTC pulled it out. Some people got the Verizon 6.5 ROM before HTC pulled it. Wonder why they did that?! I'm of course am waiting for the Sprint 6.5 ROM but it would be funny if the ROM isn't all cracked up to be as people think. My phone is working GREAT with MIGHTYROM and with all the fuss going on, I wouldnt be surprised if alot of us stick with the custom ROM's instead!
WE SHALL SEE!!!!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-14-2010, 11:39 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Arrive

nanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaybell4444 View Post
I heard that Verizon had theirs out on HTC website but then HTC pulled it out. Some people got the Verizon 6.5 ROM before HTC pulled it. Wonder why they did that?! I'm of course am waiting for the Sprint 6.5 ROM but it would be funny if the ROM isn't all cracked up to be as people think. My phone is working GREAT with MIGHTYROM and with all the fuss going on, I wouldnt be surprised if alot of us stick with the custom ROM's instead!
WE SHALL SEE!!!!!

its going to suck... im willing to bet. lots of people who installed the verizon 6.5 says it sucks..... and go back to a cooked rom

hahaha we shall see
Old 01-14-2010, 11:45 PM
Bay Area Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanoware View Post
its going to suck... im willing to bet. lots of people who installed the verizon 6.5 says it sucks..... and go back to a cooked rom

hahaha we shall see
all standard cooked roms using winmo 6.5 and sense 2.1 roms will be better then the stock verizon, tmobile, or sprint roms. I agree with your statement.
Old 01-15-2010, 12:48 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G

testacon is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartestacon is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartestacon is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Thumbs down Re: Sprint Users 6.5 ROM Feb 1st (FYI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by piratedninja View Post
here is a tweet from sprint:

WinMo update: Sprint & HTC currently working on 6.5 update for the Touch Pro2, expected to be available by end of Q1. http://bit.ly/7u1as9

source: http://twitter.com/sprint
That thread is hilarious, welcome to Sprint--the dollar store of cellular service.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2