PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2010, 07:30 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Users 6.5 ROM Feb 1st (FYI)

It sounds like all of you guys need to chill.
Old 01-15-2010, 07:30 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level
Re: Sprint Users 6.5 ROM [Q1 - 2010]

thread title updated for specific info, everyone take a chill pill and roll on
Old 01-15-2010, 08:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: apache, treo wx, mogul, tp, tp 2, HTC Incredible
Carrier: sprint & verizon

gtcoffe is keeping up the good workgtcoffe is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMike View Post
thread title updated for specific info, everyone take a chill pill and roll on
I second this motion.....
Old 01-16-2010, 05:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: sprint

Jaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Jaybell4444 Send a message via MSN to Jaybell4444 Send a message via Yahoo to Jaybell4444
Smile Re: Sprint Users 6.5 ROM [Q1 - 2010]

I Third the motion. When the Sprint Rom comes out I'll give it a whirl BUT... I can bet that I will be going back to my Mighty Rom which to me is the smoothest running Rom yet. Thanx Mighty for the Great work! We all have our preferences so everyone chill and when the Sprint Rom comes out....we will all take it from there! Just keep on with your work Mighty...I guarantee you alot of us will be sticking with you!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-16-2010, 05:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

nuprotocol is keeping up the good worknuprotocol is keeping up the good worknuprotocol is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaybell4444 View Post
I Third the motion. When the Sprint Rom comes out I'll give it a whirl BUT... I can bet that I will be going back to my Mighty Rom which to me is the smoothest running Rom yet. Thanx Mighty for the Great work! We all have our preferences so everyone chill and when the Sprint Rom comes out....we will all take it from there! Just keep on with your work Mighty...I guarantee you alot of us will be sticking with you!
I agree that Mighty's is the best period.. I've tried other ones but his out of the box comes custimized and is WAY better than the current stock rom and WILL be better than the new one. I'll just come here to see what people think about Sprints version, but I'll continue using Mighty's. Keep up the great work!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-16-2010, 09:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium W (Sprint Touch Pro 2 CDMA)
Carrier: Sprint - SERO

mstevens is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmstevens is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmstevens is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBHOLIDAY View Post
Also Said if its not available by then to call back and they'll be able to tell me if its been pushed back.
If it's not available by then, won't you be able to tell from that fact alone that it's been pushed back without calling someone and having them tell you? Am I missing something here?
Old 01-16-2010, 09:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

nuprotocol is keeping up the good worknuprotocol is keeping up the good worknuprotocol is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by mstevens View Post
If it's not available by then, won't you be able to tell from that fact alone that it's been pushed back without calling someone and having them tell you? Am I missing something here?
hahahhha you have a point. but maybe he needs to call in for confirmation to the confirmation of it not being avail. lol
Old 01-26-2010, 12:33 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: Sprint Advantage Club

neudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on rep

from Sprints website:

Last updated: Jan 23, 2010

Just like your computer, your phone's software needs to be updated periodically to make sure you have all the latest fixes and enhancements to keep it running at optimal performance. Follow the steps below to check your current version and perform any needed updates.

** NOTE: Windows Mobile 6.5 Planned for HTC Touch Pro2 from Sprint
Sprint and HTC are currently developing a release of Windows Mobile 6.5 for the HTC Touch Pro2 that is expected to be available by end of first quarter, 2010. This upgrade will provide updates to the Windows Mobile platform, along with significant enhancements to the Touch Pro2 user interface to allow additional customization/personalization options and more integration with applications users access the most.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2