PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2010, 12:39 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: IPhone 4G to Iphone 5
Carrier: Sprint PCS

BBHOLIDAY knows their stuffBBHOLIDAY knows their stuffBBHOLIDAY knows their stuffBBHOLIDAY knows their stuffBBHOLIDAY knows their stuffBBHOLIDAY knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Sprint Users 6.5 ROM [Q1 - 2010]

I called Sprint Advanced Tech Support today and was told that they received an email stating the WinMo 6.5 ROM will be available to sprint users the end of January beginning of February. =D>

Also Said if its not available by then to call back and they'll be able to tell me if its been pushed back.

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-14-2010, 12:40 PM
Mr. Chevy
Pocket PC: Kaiser, XV6800, Ozone, & TP2
Carrier: Linearly polarized plane waves in LTE modulation

drewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: Sprint Users 6.5 ROM Feb 1st (FYI)

LOL it is funny that you trust tech support with information like that. It is all hearsay unless someone can provide proof of expected release date. I bet they are wrong.
Old 01-14-2010, 12:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

madmax2k1 is becoming a great contributor

LOL; Sprint support is a joke; I guarantee you if you call 3 different Sprint support people, you will get 3 different answers.
Old 01-14-2010, 12:44 PM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

+1 i think the saying goes believe it when you see it!!!

Old 01-14-2010, 12:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: IPhone 4G to Iphone 5
Carrier: Sprint PCS
Threadstarter

BBHOLIDAY knows their stuffBBHOLIDAY knows their stuffBBHOLIDAY knows their stuffBBHOLIDAY knows their stuffBBHOLIDAY knows their stuffBBHOLIDAY knows their stuff

really? So who do you suggest we call Funny Guy,.. Verizon?! It took me 5 Transfers to even reach someone who knew what I was talking about but apparently she was Advanced Tech Support.
Old 01-14-2010, 12:46 PM
lt cmdr of a garbage scow
Pocket PC: epic 4g
Carrier: sprint

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)

thanks for the info, but as with most, ill believe it when i see it.
Old 01-14-2010, 12:54 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo LTE

subzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to subzero1313 Send a message via MSN to subzero1313 Send a message via Yahoo to subzero1313

Fing hilarious. Ive been saying the same shit since October. SMH
Old 01-14-2010, 01:02 PM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBHOLIDAY View Post
really? So who do you suggest we call Funny Guy,.. Verizon?! It took me 5 Transfers to even reach someone who knew what I was talking about but apparently she was Advanced Tech Support.
funny guy?? watch it there Sparky!!!! don't get butt hurt because someone's opinion differs from yours and you can call whoever the hell you want too but like it was stated just a min ago by a "Sprint" user,call three more reps and see if you get that same story
Old 01-14-2010, 01:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

alex jb is keeping up the good workalex jb is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Skype™ to alex jb

I trust PPCG tech support (this forum) over Sprint's... Peeps here are far more tech savvy
Old 01-14-2010, 01:23 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

ebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Thread locked in 3....2....1......

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2