PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2010, 12:40 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Need dialer with bigger numbers

After you install inesoft, it will open the full screen dialer when you push the green talk button (unless you tell it not to)

You can then open the inesoft favorites screen which has picture thumbnails of your favorite contacts like the manila 2.5 screen except you can have multiple pages of favorites if you want.

Inesoft also has an awesome call history screen that lists calls, texts etc that are color coded & every text gives you a scrolling line of that text without opening it.

~John
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-12-2010, 01:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: CDMA HTC Touch Pro TWO!
Carrier: Sprint

Beandogg is keeping up the good workBeandogg is keeping up the good workBeandogg is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by WBFAir View Post
So when you install one of these programs, does it take the "place" of the original dialer and contacts list for all your devices shortcuts to those things?

I.E. when you select phone from the main TF3D Today page, or tab over to the TF3D Favorites page and hit contacts, is this what comes up?

Or basically do I have to go to start, and then scroll down to the shortcut, like all the other programs I have to start to use, and then start the program to use it?

Thanks
You could use ssmaho to assign that button to open the alternative contact program.
Old 01-12-2010, 01:14 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: dell axim x50v, verizon xv6600

koukirydr is a n00b

The dialer in the Verizon WM 6.5 update has bigger numbers. It looks like the exact one from my Imagio. I compared them. I am not sure what version they are though.
Old 01-12-2010, 09:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: CDMA HTC Touch Pro TWO!

Beandogg is keeping up the good workBeandogg is keeping up the good workBeandogg is keeping up the good work

Jmorton10, 1 more quick question. I downloaded Phonex and Inesoft phone as well for testing. But with lock device, I get the default 6.5 lock screen caller id flash first then the third party program goes. Do you have this, or are you just disabling that caller id portion of the program?
Old 01-12-2010, 09:59 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beandogg View Post
Jmorton10, 1 more quick question. I downloaded Phonex and Inesoft phone as well for testing. But with lock device, I get the default 6.5 lock screen caller id flash first then the third party program goes. Do you have this, or are you just disabling that caller id portion of the program?
I disable the caller ID of the inesoft & use the HTC S2A

~John
Old 01-12-2010, 11:58 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Threadstarter

Sprintar is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisH09 View Post
Get some glasses...the numbers are bigger than most flip phone dialpads. I find it hard that anyone would want bigger numbers.
it's not about not seeing the numbers it's about the finger size that I probably have compared to yours. Thanx anyway
Old 01-12-2010, 11:59 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Threadstarter

Sprintar is a n00b

Thank you all for quick answers, great forum.
Old 01-13-2010, 09:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

Wildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuff

I am to the point that Iconsoft PhonEx is the only one for me, I modified theme for a smooth look and been using it every since.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (10.0 KB, 11 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (9.3 KB, 7 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (9.8 KB, 7 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg 4.jpg (11.5 KB, 9 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Wildman; 01-26-2010 at 03:04 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2