PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2010, 08:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint SERO

muyoso is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmuyoso is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmuyoso is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmuyoso is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Is anyone else angry with there Touch Pro 2

I am angry people still don't know the difference between "there" and "their".

Well maybe not angry, more like absolutely embarrassed for you.
Old 01-10-2010, 08:09 PM
sike770

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.8820 View Post
i really don't know where to start with this....i would love to help you, but i can't read big text. i use my tp2 the same as you, i listen to music all the time and windows media player hasn't changed that much since i had my treo 700wx. i can tell you to not use the 3.5mm jack, it's suspect. use the tp dongle and the mini usb port, you'll have no problems.
Thanks man and like I been tellin everyone else I appologize for the large font lol If I use the HTC ear buds they sound pretty good but I just hate the large ear buds kinda disapointed cant use the head phone jack kind seem suspect like you said but thanks for the input tho
Old 01-10-2010, 08:13 PM
sike770

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumpringz View Post
i like mine wayyyyyy better ... with my tp1 i was in the sprint store about once every 2-3 weeks cuz it was a POS no matter how you look at it ..... yea the tp2 is missing a few things that would make it the best phone but its definetly a quality phone .... i have not been in the sprint store since i got it for problems ... well tomorrow i will be going but its only because the phone took a plunge & its not because of build issues .. best thing about tp1 to me was, getting my free upgrade to tp2 lol
yep I agree way more stable then the first pro just pissd about few little things but I too got the pro 2 free after taking my pos pro in for like the 5th time
Old 01-10-2010, 08:20 PM
sike770

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyattdriver View Post
Hey man, do you have a volume rocker on your htc earphones? I have some htc headphones that have the volume rocker and sometimes I forget about it
no my htc buds dont have volume rocker. .the htc buds sound fine I just dont like how big they are they barely fit in my ears lol so I used a good set of buds that also dont a volume rocker but they sound like crap through the head phone jack
Old 01-10-2010, 08:22 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike770 View Post
Thanks man and like I been tellin everyone else I appologize for the large font lol If I use the HTC ear buds they sound pretty good but I just hate the large ear buds kinda disapointed cant use the head phone jack kind seem suspect like you said but thanks for the input tho
there are alot of options out there, pm me because i can help you love your phone!
Old 01-10-2010, 08:26 PM
sike770

Quote:
Originally Posted by x10guy View Post
Nothing wrong with ranting and letting off some steam but it is obvious that many of the problems you are complaining about have fairly simply solutions. It's a new phone so it is not going to operate the exact same way as your old phone. Once you learn how to use it, I think it will become much more enjoyable use. If not, there are plenty of other phones to try out. No one says you have to love the TP2.
yep you rite Iv had this pro 2 for a couple months and do like it allot better the the first pro I can usualy figure things out I guess Im more aggravated with the sound and not bein able use head phone jack like i would like and I dont beleive ther be a fix for that owell Ill just use my htc buds I guess thanks again man
Old 01-10-2010, 08:50 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4g
Carrier: Sprint

italianamericn is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by petemills8 View Post
I'm angry I just read a 1 sentence run-on paragraph with the font size set to "huge"

+1 to that
Old 01-10-2010, 09:44 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by petemills8 View Post
I'm angry I just read a 1 sentence run-on paragraph with the font size set to "huge"
LOL, I didn't bother reading it because of that........

~John
Old 01-10-2010, 10:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: TELUS

dj_mysha is keeping up the good workdj_mysha is keeping up the good work

I'm stoked with my TP2. In fact, I just flew with United from Brazil to Vancouver and it pretty much saved my life.
Rio to Washington, DC had the early 90's entertainment system where you could change channels from 1-6 to watch crappy movies or TV on a shitty little LCD on the back of the seat in front of you, no touch-screen, totally not on demand. Washington to Chicago had WB shows on drop-down screens, your choice of entertainment was to listen or not to listen. Chicago to Vancouver didn't even have screens. Yup, United really knows how to treat their passengers.
Throughout it all, I had my TP2 loaded up with TV shows, music videos and movies, all encoded to MP4 to watch in Album (hardware acceleration, holla!), all ready to watch on demand. Sound was taken care of by a pair of mid-range Sony over-the-ear headphones plugged into the 3.5mm jack, no volume issues at all. Without it, I probably would have committed suicide by eating the crap that United had the balls to call food.
Old 01-10-2010, 11:29 PM
PPCGeeks Refugee
Pocket PC: Nexus 5
Carrier: My Flunky

WorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIP
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to WorldWide

In the 3 days I've had this thing, I've been completely happy with it. I've never used my phone for music, that's why I have a Zune. Like someone else said I kinda misss the OK button and D-pad, but that's it.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2