PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2010, 06:32 PM
sike770

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Is anyone else angry with there Touch Pro 2

Is anyone else angry with there Touch Pro 2. . . .I mean come on you pay up to $600 for this thing and this thing is worse then the first Pro. . . .It may not be all that bad Im just ranting I been happier with the Pro 2 so far seems more solid then the first and I dont seem to have a problem with it crashing like I did the first Pro how ever there is a couple things on the first Pro I miss that I cant seem to get the Pro 2 to do for me. . . .I use my Pros for mp3 players on the first Pro I had to use the bulky HTC ear buds but the sound was good. . . .Now on the Pro 2 I can use my good ear buds but when I plug them in the head phone jack the sound quality goes way down even tho I have the booster on and the phone volume all the way up,but if I use the HTC budson my Pro 2 the volume goes back up This same thing happens when I hook it to my stereo I have to turn the volume all the way up on the stereo to get any sound and it sounds like crap but the first Pro sounded great,plus theres no phone lock like on the first Pro so when I put it in the case with the ear buds touch flo starts going crazy. . . .The other gripe I have Im always organizing my phone I cant seem to copy past very well,on the first Pro I could easily select one folder or object or even two or three folders or objects copy them then paste them in another folder. . . .But on the Pro 2 I can only select one folder or object or all of them then copy and paste. . . .To sum it up I cant get decent sound out of the head phone jack on the Pro 2,there is no phone lock,cant get copy paste work right and last but not least camera quality my pics are fuzzy and crappy I take the same pic with my wifes Touch Pro on the same quality hers comes out better then mine. . . .I appoligize first post it rather large just seein if any body havin similer gripes or input. . . .

Last edited by sike770; 01-10-2010 at 07:56 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-10-2010, 06:35 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

x10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Is anyone else angry with there Touch Pro 2

nope. I love my TP2

I think the biggest problem is that you paid $600 for it.
Old 01-10-2010, 06:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

SecretAgentMan is keeping up the good workSecretAgentMan is keeping up the good work

Dude, crank that font size down!

There is a lock . . . Start, Settings, Lock

Try Resco Explorer for copying, pasting, moving. You can't do more than one folder at a time, but you can quickly highlight a folder and then use the context menu to copy, paste, move, etc.
Old 01-10-2010, 06:56 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

deadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to deadwrong03 Send a message via MSN to deadwrong03 Send a message via Yahoo to deadwrong03 Send a message via Skype™ to deadwrong03

my tp2 was free...maybe if i paid 600 for it i'd be a little angry at the fact i paid 600 for it....
Old 01-10-2010, 06:59 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint SERO

petemills8 is just getting started

I'm angry I just read a 1 sentence run-on paragraph with the font size set to "huge"
Old 01-10-2010, 07:02 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, TP2, Pre, Pixi

newone757 knows their stuffnewone757 knows their stuffnewone757 knows their stuffnewone757 knows their stuffnewone757 knows their stuffnewone757 knows their stuffnewone757 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretAgentMan View Post
Dude, crank that font size down!

There is a lock . . . Start, Settings, Lock

Try Resco Explorer for copying, pasting, moving. You can't do more than one folder at a time, but you can quickly highlight a folder and then use the context menu to copy, paste, move, etc.
yes you can. clcik the little icon with the checkbox on it to select multiple items
Old 01-10-2010, 07:05 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

i really don't know where to start with this....i would love to help you, but i can't read big text. i use my tp2 the same as you, i listen to music all the time and windows media player hasn't changed that much since i had my treo 700wx. i can tell you to not use the 3.5mm jack, it's suspect. use the tp dongle and the mini usb port, you'll have no problems.

Last edited by Dr.8820; 01-10-2010 at 07:07 PM.
Old 01-10-2010, 07:09 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic

dumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

i like mine wayyyyyy better ... with my tp1 i was in the sprint store about once every 2-3 weeks cuz it was a POS no matter how you look at it ..... yea the tp2 is missing a few things that would make it the best phone but its definetly a quality phone .... i have not been in the sprint store since i got it for problems ... well tomorrow i will be going but its only because the phone took a plunge & its not because of build issues .. best thing about tp1 to me was, getting my free upgrade to tp2 lol
Old 01-10-2010, 07:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Rhodium

geekdaddy is keeping up the good workgeekdaddy is keeping up the good workgeekdaddy is keeping up the good work

The original post was difficult to read...

I didn't pay $600 for my TP2, but I'm satisfied. A few kinks in HTC/WinMo implementation that have been mostly resolved for me with various tweaks and 3rd party apps.

I'm satisfied.
Old 01-10-2010, 07:30 PM
truth mirror
Pocket PC: N Deuce

w7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuff

Happy with my tp2.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2