View Single Post
Old 01-10-2010, 10:55 PM
dj_mysha
PPCGeeks Regular

dj_mysha is keeping up the good workdj_mysha is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Is anyone else angry with there Touch Pro 2

I'm stoked with my TP2. In fact, I just flew with United from Brazil to Vancouver and it pretty much saved my life.
Rio to Washington, DC had the early 90's entertainment system where you could change channels from 1-6 to watch crappy movies or TV on a shitty little LCD on the back of the seat in front of you, no touch-screen, totally not on demand. Washington to Chicago had WB shows on drop-down screens, your choice of entertainment was to listen or not to listen. Chicago to Vancouver didn't even have screens. Yup, United really knows how to treat their passengers.
Throughout it all, I had my TP2 loaded up with TV shows, music videos and movies, all encoded to MP4 to watch in Album (hardware acceleration, holla!), all ready to watch on demand. Sound was taken care of by a pair of mid-range Sony over-the-ear headphones plugged into the 3.5mm jack, no volume issues at all. Without it, I probably would have committed suicide by eating the crap that United had the balls to call food.