PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2010, 04:21 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Who plans to go HD2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jethro_static View Post
Iphone 2g fake IMEI? Iphone 2g. U know when did that came out? U guessed it. 2008. U understand how it works? FAke IMEI? DUde, Ur getting desperate.

I will let U search and search. Yup... U have do that when ur talking to me.
No man, I don't have to search. I just like to post links to back up my claims. It would be nice if you tried that, because you have been full of it this entire thread.

So you're telling me this has been done all the way back in 2008? For the 3.0 OS?

LOL, what exactly is your point here. You're basically saying, on the ne hand- the iPhone can't be hacked. And then when I post a link showing that it CAN be hacked, you're saying, "but that's from 2008."

Uh, so? So now your point is that is has been hacked for years now? What???
Old 02-09-2010, 04:29 AM
╚════════════════╝
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 & HTC Hero

jethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to jethro_static

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltyDawg View Post
#1: jailbreaking is not only to install apps. You can tweak the phone, unlock the phone, multitask, and so on.

See U do not know nothing about jailbreaking. Multitasking on an Iphone is a jailbreak App. App is called multiflow and proswitcher. Tweak the Iphone in what way? Jailbreaking is totally different from unlocking. I know you are guessing all along.

#2: NOBODY does that? Maybe nobody you know, but the world is a pretty big place. And even if it were true that NOBODY does it (which I highly doubt) that doesn't mean it is not possible.

If U think somebody does, Does not prove any of ur point. We need facts.

#3: Yes, I know what a bootloader is. It loads the OS. And, again, they put one on the iPhone.

They put it on a piece of hardware. That hardware is not the iPhone without OSX. Look for a non iPhone hardware with OSX.

#4: Not the exact definition of security, lol. More like the iPhone is still pretty new to the smartphone game. There are only 3 models. As soon as one gets unlocked or whatever, they release a new model and everyone buys it.

Iphone is released once a year. Everyone knows the exact date. Not when the time it's unlocked.

#5: What iPhone bootloader am I talking about? Uh, the one in the video I posted. WM is on chinese clones? Good for them. What's your point? That Apple would probably sue them if they pirated their OS? But MS will happily sell them a license for dirt cheap?
That is not an iPhone bootloader but a linux bootloader on a piece of hardware. Nobody care where linux goes. What people want is port Iphone OSX on other hardware. The exact opposite.
The point is, the WM OS has no security and can easily be put on anything.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=15833021835

Last edited by jethro_static; 02-09-2010 at 04:35 AM.
Old 02-09-2010, 04:32 AM
╚════════════════╝

jethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
No man, I don't have to search. I just like to post links to back up my claims. It would be nice if you tried that, because you have been full of it this entire thread.

So you're telling me this has been done all the way back in 2008? For the 3.0 OS?

LOL, what exactly is your point here. You're basically saying, on the ne hand- the iPhone can't be hacked. And then when I post a link showing that it CAN be hacked, you're saying, "but that's from 2008."

Uh, so? So now your point is that is has been hacked for years now? What???
I said Iphones OSX is extremely hard to hacked and is more secure than any other OS out there. Ur the one that claimed that the g1000 and lg expo is unhacable. U only post an iphone 2G back in 2008. We are already in 3GS.
Old 02-09-2010, 04:42 AM
╚════════════════╝

If You say that Jailbreaking an iphone is a way to unlock it tells me that U dont know what ur talking about. That means that th arguement is over. People can now have an Idea what have U been saying in this thread the whole time. It all a guess and make up story.

If U say that Iphone has a bootloader to load linux is another example. NO. Linux has a boot loader for an iPhone HArdware.
Old 02-09-2010, 04:45 AM
VIP Member

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
See U do not know nothing about jailbreaking. Multitasking on an Iphone is a jailbreak App. App is called multiflow and proswitcher. Tweak the Iphone in what way? Jailbreaking is totally different from unlocking. I know you are guessing all along.

If U think somebody does, Does not prove any of ur point. We need facts.

They put it on a piece of hardware. That hardware is not the iPhone without OSX. Look for a non iPhone hardware with OSX.

Iphone is released once a year. Everyone knows the exact date. Not when the time it's unlocked.

That is not an iPhone bootloader but a linux bootloader on a piece of hardware. Nobody care where linux goes. What people want is port Iphone OSX on other hardware. The exact opposite.
The point is, the OS has no security and can easily be put on anything.
#1: Uh, you have to jailbreak the phone to do any of those things (including unlock your phone). I am not guessing, i'm just pointing out that jailbreaking doe smore than just allow you to run 3rd party apps. people were jailbreaking their phone to unlock the video camera before apple updated the os. is that the definition of security too? They hacked it anyway so just make it an official feature update? LOL

#2: We need facts you say? Well how about you post some then. I'm the one posting all the links here. I already posted a video of someone running Linux on an iPhone after you said it wasn't possible. You then tried to argue that "it doesn't work." After I proved that was bull, you then tried to say "I said all along it was possible, I just said they weren't tweaking OSX." Just post some facts yourself already. I'm about tired of owning you in this thread.

#3: Why the heck would anyone want to run OSX on a non iPhone hardware? Seriously man, is there any possible reason? None of the apps would work because they're all written for that specific hardware. And the OS is crappy anyway. The only good thing about it is there are a bunch of apps (that wouldn't work on anytrhing else). If there was a legitimate reason to run OSX on other hardware, I'm sure we'd see it. But as we both know, the real OSX is running on all kinds of basement built PC's. So you're crazy if you think the iPhone OS is any different in that regard.

#4: Yes, iPhone is released once per year. So like I said, by the time they get bored enough with it to start tinkering with a custom ROM, there is a new device to buy.

#5: Nobody wants to run OSX on anything else, obviously. If people wanted to run OSX on other hardware, you would see it.
Old 02-09-2010, 04:48 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
I said Iphones OSX is extremely hard to hacked and is more secure than any other OS out there. Ur the one that claimed that the g1000 and lg expo is unhacable. U only post an iphone 2G back in 2008. We are already in 3GS.
I posted an iPhone 3.0 OS version. Spin that however you want.

And yes the G1000 was never hacked. If you think it is hackable, prove it. There are no videos of people running Linux on it. There are no custom ROMs for it. So nice try, but fail.
Old 02-09-2010, 04:50 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
If You say that Jailbreaking an iphone is a way to unlock it tells me that U dont know what ur talking about. That means that th arguement is over. People can now have an Idea what have U been saying in this thread the whole time. It all a guess and make up story.

If U say that Iphone has a bootloader to load linux is another example. NO. Linux has a boot loader for an iPhone HArdware.
What was that I said about your reading comprehension again?

Show me where I said jailbreaking is a way to unlock an iPhone.

Let me say it again- read it slowly this time so you comprehend it:
You have to jailbreak the phone in order to unlock it.

Get it? Jailbreaking it may not unlock it, but you can't unlock it until you jailbreak it.
Old 02-09-2010, 04:50 AM
╚════════════════╝

Quote:
I posted an iPhone 3.0 OS version. Spin that however you want.

And yes the G1000 was never hacked. If you think it is hackable, prove it. There are no videos of people running Linux on it. There are no custom ROMs for it. So nice try, but fail.
There also no videos of people Using it.
Old 02-09-2010, 04:55 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
There also no videos of people Using it.
I'm sure you could find something if you do a search. But I know you won't find any with flashed ROMs, that's for sure.
Old 02-09-2010, 04:57 AM
╚════════════════╝

Quote:
What was that I said about your reading comprehension again?

Show me where I said jailbreaking is a way to unlock an iPhone.

Let me say it again- read it slowly this time so you comprehend it:
You have to jailbreak the phone in order to unlock it.

Get it? Jailbreaking it may not unlock it, but you can't unlock it until you jailbreak it.
HAHAHA. He burry himself. U can unlock the iPhone without jailbreaking! HAHAHA!
U can jailbreak without unlocking!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2