PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2010, 04:58 AM
╚════════════════╝
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 & HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

jethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to jethro_static
Re: Who plans to go HD2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltyDawg View Post
I'm sure you could find something if you do a search. But I know you won't find any with flashed ROMs, that's for sure.
then post somebody that is using it.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=15833021835
Old 02-09-2010, 04:58 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jethro_static View Post
HAHAHA. He burry himself. U can unlock the iPhone without jailbreaking! HAHAHA!
U can jailbreak without unlocking!
You can unlock an iPhone without jailbreaking? Prove it. Post a link.
Old 02-09-2010, 05:03 AM
VIP Member

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
then post somebody that is using it.
Go for it. I'm not doing your work for you. you're the one making ridiculous claims, you can find your own videos.
Old 02-09-2010, 05:06 AM
╚════════════════╝

jethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
#1: Uh, you have to jailbreak the phone to do any of those things (including unlock your phone). I am not guessing, i'm just pointing out that jailbreaking doe smore than just allow you to run 3rd party apps. people were jailbreaking their phone to unlock the video camera before apple updated the os. is that the definition of security too? They hacked it anyway so just make it an official feature update? LOL

HAHAHA. He still insist that jailbreaking is needed for unlocking. The video camera is a jailbreak App!!!

#2: We need facts you say? Well how about you post some then. I'm the one posting all the links here. I already posted a video of someone running Linux on an iPhone after you said it wasn't possible. You then tried to argue that "it doesn't work." After I proved that was bull, you then tried to say "I said all along it was possible, I just said they weren't tweaking OSX." Just post some facts yourself already. I'm about tired of owning you in this thread.

HAHAHA. It works on the video? U see a linux on a hardware? We are talking about OS here. The OS security. Then U post a linux on an Iphone hardware that is not working properly. Compiling apps is working properly? I can do that on my pc.

#3: Why the heck would anyone want to run OSX on a non iPhone hardware? Seriously man, is there any possible reason? None of the apps would work because they're all written for that specific hardware. And the OS is crappy anyway. The only good thing about it is there are a bunch of apps (that wouldn't work on anytrhing else). If there was a legitimate reason to run OSX on other hardware, I'm sure we'd see it. But as we both know, the real OSX is running on all kinds of basement built PC's. So you're crazy if you think the iPhone OS is any different in that regard.

Where did this the real Iphone OSX running on basement PC came from Again?HAHAHAH. Have U seen the android on winmo project? Why not try Iphone OSX project just for the hell of it? I am sure a lot of people would wanna try it.

#4: Yes, iPhone is released once per year. So like I said, by the time they get bored enough with it to start tinkering with a custom ROM, there is a new device to buy.

LOL. according to who again?

#5: Nobody wants to run OSX on anything else, obviously. If people wanted to run OSX on other hardware, you would see it.

HAHAHAH. It is almost imposible. That is the reason.
Old 02-09-2010, 05:07 AM
╚════════════════╝

Quote:
What was that I said about your reading comprehension again?

Show me where I said jailbreaking is a way to unlock an iPhone.

Let me say it again- read it slowly this time so you comprehend it:
You have to jailbreak the phone in order to unlock it.

Get it? Jailbreaking it may not unlock it, but you can't unlock it until you jailbreak it.
This is embarrassing on ur part man.

Just check what U wanna do.

Last edited by jethro_static; 02-09-2010 at 05:12 AM.
Old 02-09-2010, 05:11 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
HAHAHA. He still insist that jailbreaking is needed for unlocking. The video camera is a jailbreak App!!!

HAHAHA. It works on the video? U see a linux on a hardware? We are talking about OS here. The OS security. Then U post a linux on an Iphone hardware that is not working properly. Compiling apps is working properly? I can do that on my pc.

Where did this the real Iphone OSX running on basement PC came from Again?HAHAHAH. Have U seen the android on winmo project? Why not try Iphone OSX project just for the hell of it? I am sure a lot of people would wanna try it.

LOL. according to who again?

HAHAHAH. It is almost imposible. That is the reason.
#1: Yes, jailbreaking is needed for unlocking. If you disagree, prove it.

#2: You said an OS could not be loade dont he iPhone. I posted proof that it can be. You then tried to lie and say it didn't work. Once that didn't work you changed your argument to running OSX on other hardware. Nice try, but fail.

#3: Reading comprehension. I never said anyone was running iPhone OS on a basement PC. I said people were running the real OSX on basement pc's.

#4: Me.

#5: According to who?

Post some proof.
Old 02-09-2010, 05:12 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
This is embarrassing on ur part man.
Then prove it already.
Old 02-09-2010, 05:13 AM
╚════════════════╝

Quote:
#1: Yes, jailbreaking is needed for unlocking. If you disagree, prove it.

#2: You said an OS could not be loade dont he iPhone. I posted proof that it can be. You then tried to lie and say it didn't work. Once that didn't work you changed your argument to running OSX on other hardware. Nice try, but fail.

#3: Reading comprehension. I never said anyone was running iPhone OS on a basement PC. I said people were running the real OSX on basement pc's.

#4: Me.

#5: According to who?

Post some proof.
Bcoz what I mean by iPhone is iPhones OSX. NOt Iphones hardware.
Old 02-09-2010, 05:15 AM
╚════════════════╝

Quote:
Then prove it already.
post 1415 how it looks like. check or uncheck what U wanna do. Seriously, U do not know that then U pretend to be an expert?
Old 02-09-2010, 05:18 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
post 1415 how it looks like. check or uncheck what U wanna do. Seriously, U do not know that then U pretend to be an expert?
Speak english please. I have no idea what the heck you just said. Here you go though, I'll prove yet another one of my points:
http://www.iphonedownloadblog.com/20...ing-unlocking/

copy and paste:
"How Do I Unlock My iPhone?

Before unlocking your iPhone, you will have to jailbreak it."

Post some proof or drop your stupid claims already.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2