PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2010, 05:54 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint 4G Network

Deimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Who plans to go HD2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
youngbreedant you act like you don't know the nature of the beast. if someone puts a 1ghz processor in your tp2 and gave you mulitouch, would anyone really need a hd2? why do you guys act like we haven't already ripped the rom from the hd2? you guys are killing me and making me realize you don't know that much about winmo. The only advantage of the hd2 are going to be bigger screen (which I don't even want a screen that big) and the faster processor. Open your eyes NO NEW FEATURES ARE COMING
Just cause you write a paragraph and CAPS a section doesn't mean the masses are going to skip reading and just read your false comments.

pSlim read: the HD2 comes with a digital compass, handy in location based applications

Im not even gonna type that in CAPS.

Also Slim the leaked ROM's we get for the HTC HD2 and run on a processor a generation away and half a ghz of clock speed less, Well as you can expect they are not going to run like that on the HD2. That thing flows like butter even in mutlitouch where you wouldnt even think like Playstation Emulated games
Old 02-05-2010, 06:13 PM
VIP Member

Deimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
im not bagging on winmo, i'm bagging on salty for saying winmo 6.5 doesn't need a change.
Windows Mobile 6.5 doesn't need to change much apart from what they've already been working on which is 6.6 better support for capacitive screens etc etc.

Consider Windows mobile 6.5 a Flavor of IceCream - Vanilla with Almonds

Windows Mobile 6.1 was simply Vanilla

Well even when they release Windows Mobile 7 (That three colored ice cream- Neapolitan yea that's it)
(Pink can be Media, chocolate can be business edition, and the vanilla is the interpreted API that allows compatibility with apps

Well there will still be people that simply prefer Vanilla w/Almonds (Windows Mobile 6.5)

Everyone has different needs and responsibilities that they need fulfilled. It's like saying " We need to change Vanillas flavor or else no one is going to eat it!! you leave that be and incorporate what worked with it and move forward in new and unforeseen directions,i.e Neapolitan ice cream mmm

Last edited by Deimoss; 02-05-2010 at 06:41 PM.
Old 02-05-2010, 06:27 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
HA HA, snip

Do you think all the developers just stopped with winmo for no reason? why do you think there is no pandora app? why do you think there isn't an nba gametime app? why? and why is it going to start when winmo 7 comes. why? open your eyes man.
I think one of the main draw backs of the arguments that you make is that you post in words of extremes.

I"ll give you an example, in the above paragraph you states that, and i quote " all the developers just stopped with winmo"

Keyword: All is an extremity of None and inbetween there are the facts; which is that actual amount of devs that left for ____.

Truth is Slim can't really speak facts, rather exaggerated opinions full of conviction and disregard.

In reality he doesnt have the numbers to correlate to properly in a comparison, bringing up mute points digresses the conversation and defeats the argument, not to mention it makes you look ignorant. that's just my opinion of course, take it with a grain of salt

p.s I use Pandora for Windows Mobile 6.5 on my WVGA screen everyday, i have my earphones on right now and have been this whole morning approving songs and thumbs downing them and so forth its a cool app, dont give me that sound quality stuff either, it sounds great with my earphones

Last edited by Deimoss; 02-05-2010 at 06:29 PM.
Old 02-05-2010, 06:48 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2/ N1
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

L
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deimoss View Post
I think one of the main draw backs of the arguments that you make is that you post in words of extremes.

I"ll give you an example, in the above paragraph you states that, and i quote " all the developers just stopped with winmo"

Keyword: All is an extremity of None and inbetween there are the facts; which is that actual amount of devs that left for ____.

Truth is Slim can't really speak facts, rather exaggerated opinions full of conviction and disregard.

In reality he doesnt have the numbers to correlate to properly in a comparison, bringing up mute points digresses the conversation and defeats the argument, not to mention it makes you look ignorant. that's just my opinion of course, take it with a grain of salt

p.s I use Pandora for Windows Mobile 6.5 on my WVGA screen everyday, i have my earphones on right now and have been this whole morning approving songs and thumbs downing them and so forth its a cool app, dont give me that sound quality stuff either, it sounds great with my earphones
Here's a great video.. of Pandora on tp2 vs nexus
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jAzYXxa...ient=mv-google

Other than it being faster look how beautiful that is. Hd2 ain't gonna fix that ugly Pandora. Hell thing don't Even show up in task manager without hacking it on winmo.lol

Last edited by Dragon2; 02-05-2010 at 06:53 PM.
Old 02-05-2010, 06:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Vogue/Touch Pro/Touch Pro 2/HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

champ052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchamp052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchamp052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchamp052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to champ052005

This is really funny to me. Pslim has been going at it and making claims and "facts" but they are all opinions. He is not able to provide evidence, links, articles, hell anything...to back up his claims.

Its very funny to me when he started going on about how T-Mobile is so cool and how Sprint is going down the gutter before T-Mobile USA. But when I provided him the 2009 Q3 earnings report for each company which basically stated that Sprint had doubled T-Mobile's revenue. Funny, Slim had nothing to say, just ignored it.

Now I know both companies may not be doing well, but stating that Sprint will go down and T-Mobile is in a good financial situation is far from the truth. Like I said, all opinions and no facts. And certainly no data to back up his so called "facts".
Old 02-05-2010, 06:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Vogue/Touch Pro/Touch Pro 2/HTC Evo 4G

champ052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchamp052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchamp052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchamp052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to champ052005

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon2 View Post
L

MY GOD DUDE!!!!

Why are you still comparing the TP2 to the nexus in Pandora! We get it, the N1 will load it faster!

What do you expect when you have a 1Ghz processor going up against a 528Mhz processor!

Do you not get this?!

And your vids are not working at all!
Old 02-05-2010, 06:58 PM
Young-E
Pocket PC: TP2

Young_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIP

Dragon we are tired of your mobile youtube videos lol, can we get some real videos please we are using computers not dumbphones lol. Also for Slim and dragon you guys do know that there is a hack out there for flash to work in Opera right??? Opera with flash is better then any browser on any phone guranteed. Prove me wrong.
Minnesota Militia/Touch Pro Division
Old 02-05-2010, 07:02 PM
VIP Member

Quote:

Don't digress further No One made a direct comparison to the NexusWhats Pandora APP.

Im simply correcting pSlim for saying Windows doesn't have the APP when in fact we do and it works. Point done.

You pathetic attempt to derail a comment has failed sir. lol
Old 02-05-2010, 07:06 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
L

Yea, those video are formatted for mobiles they wont even play in a Laptop, hahaha what a tool you are sir

Why don't you do us all a favor and link to the parent link from the actual Youtube site. Can't even play those link you keep posting natively talk about half ass work, if you wanted people to see the video, do so properly
Old 02-05-2010, 07:10 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young_breedent View Post
Dragon we are tired of your mobile youtube videos lol, can we get some real videos please we are using computers not dumbphones lol. Also for Slim and dragon you guys do know that there is a hack out there for flash to work in Opera right??? Opera with flash is better then any browser on any phone guranteed. Prove me wrong.
Thats right actually, come to think of it..I remember older Opera Builds with Flash enabled, aswell Internet Explorer for Windows Mobile 6.5 play's Adobes Flash videos aswell
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2