PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2009, 08:20 PM
DV8
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Verizon

DV8 is keeping up the good workDV8 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Native HTC messaging MMS fix (collaboration)

Tried it on 21885 EnergyROM without the 2.5 fix and couldn't get it to work but I also noticed that I needed to run provisioning on Energy to get it to work without it I would get failures.
Old 12-20-2009, 08:44 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper8u2 View Post
So do we need to do step 1 or not? I have seen conflicting posts where people just changed the server and wap to none

Can anyone confirm? Jmorton, what did you do?
I did exactly what was posted in those three steps & it works perfectly with Juicy R3.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if it works just fine without the Valkyrie cab however...

~John
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-20-2009, 09:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Treo 650/XV6700/Mogul/Diamond/TP/TP2
Carrier: Sprint

auburnmk is becoming a PPCGeeks regularauburnmk is becoming a PPCGeeks regularauburnmk is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Lmao!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggy471 View Post
151 and oj, the bartender that invented it said that if oj had that much proof on him.......

Z
Old 12-20-2009, 10:50 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

chris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the community

I know for myself I have spent many hours testing to try and get this working for sprint....I'm doubling the offer to $20.00 if someone gets this working for Sprint! (And oh yes....I do pay up
Old 12-20-2009, 11:57 PM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

i have a question that relates to htc messaging; but not directly related to the trying to fix the sprint send issue.
i receive a mms threw the htc tab but un able to download due to the size limit. i have it set at the highest at 1024 but the size is bigger so when i hit download it just errors out overlimit. where in the reg. do i need to increase this size so im able to download? i have sprint w/ juicy r6 w/ htc messaging enabled and only installed the valkrie cab. the setting are already set up. i just cant download cause of the limit.
thanks for any help on pin pointing the right reg key to change and also for the involvement on trying to get sprint to send succesful
Old 12-21-2009, 12:06 AM
Sexy Mama!!
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

Tink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
It's working!!!

OMG, My messaging is finally working - sending AND receiving!!!

YEAH!!!!!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!

Hypnotic2010 Custom PPCGEEKS and XDA Developers search tool
Old 12-21-2009, 12:15 AM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: It's working!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvettejudd View Post

care 2 share since u on sprint. a step by step pls
Old 12-21-2009, 12:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

iceninja is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to iceninja
Re: It's working!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvettejudd View Post

I see you are on sprint so what did you do different?

Ice
Old 12-21-2009, 01:14 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Hero
Carrier: SPRINT

ajent is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via ICQ to ajent Send a message via AIM to ajent Send a message via MSN to ajent Send a message via Yahoo to ajent

Probably hasn't realized it says successfully sent, but never actually sends.
Old 12-21-2009, 04:17 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

gregbolt is keeping up the good workgregbolt is keeping up the good workgregbolt is keeping up the good work

Have spent some time on this checking out the settings given for the fix and just as everyone else on Sprint, no go!

Flashed back to factory to test and of course, it worked. After doing some digging, I exported the full Arcsoft Registry key to compare to HTC Messaging. One thing I noticed, Arcsoft is using http://mms.sprintpcs.com as the MMS server and using X-MDN in a different reg key. The UA profile and UA are using Sprint settings in the factory and using HTC in HTC messaging. The HTC settings are pointed to a valid website xml file. At the end of the file, it states "Copied from Rhodium-1.0."

So, of course, I reflashed EnergyRom 2.5 21884 12/17 and changed the Arcsoft settings and Jataayu Settings to reflect only the above website for MMS and added the MDN info as it was in Arcsoft on factory. Still no go. I have attached the reg export and the xml file that HTC Messaging is using as the UA. Any ideas???
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2