PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2007, 12:00 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO
Carrier: SPRINT
Threadstarter

wILLk0r3 818 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwILLk0r3 818 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwILLk0r3 818 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwILLk0r3 818 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to wILLk0r3 818 Send a message via Yahoo to wILLk0r3 818
Yeah it's a good thing I didn't end up doing my hard reset today. LOL But they sure wasted about 2 hours of my time yesterday morning.
Old 10-13-2007, 12:44 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: PPC-6850
Carrier: Sprint

ls3mach is keeping up the good workls3mach is keeping up the good work
I am having a 67 error. I was messing around with tethering just before though. Do you guys think it is a migration issue? My account isn't in ensemble yet.
Old 10-13-2007, 12:57 AM
*SCREEEEEECH*
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

EtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuff
Well, I ended up knocking out my phone... got curious about ##786#

I did the master reset and then ##MSL# and reactivated the phone but I did this last night, and I too lost my net until this afternoon when I just decided to try it on a whim. The IOTA completed almost instantly and I was back in business.

I wonder if they migrated me to Ensemble last night or if it was something else...
Old 10-13-2007, 01:42 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

dbigdawg is becoming a great contributor
Provisioning Issue

It was a provisioning issue that mainly effected Moguls and it had nothing to do with Ensemble. Mogul customers are already on Ensemble. Issue was resolved on 10/11 around 12:00 CST. Some devices did not auto provision once the issue was resolved and customers had to contact technical support to reset through ##786#. If you are still having problems, dial 888-211-4727 from your home phone and ask for technical support. They can reconstruct your Vision Data services and resolve the problem.
Old 10-13-2007, 03:49 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6800

iizen is a n00b
I work for sprint's adv tech support. I have a 6800, and we have been horrible problems with the internet on the 6800's only for some reason.. Yhey have since solved this. My phone was affected and I was sad.. I ended up having to hard reset my phone to get it reconnect.
Old 10-13-2007, 09:19 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: iPhone 6+
Carrier: AT&T

JackSchitt28 is keeping up the good workJackSchitt28 is keeping up the good work
i did a hard reset plus yesterday, meaning i hard reset the phone, plus i wiped the programming out of it, then when it came back to the today screen, i made it connect to the internet and IOTA did it's thing, i re entered my MSL number, then the MSID and MDN and everything is good. The tech I spoke with informed that even without your info in the phone, the internet will still work. that guy is registered with us on here and he is a champ with the moguls, so when he pops me a message I am going to get him in here to help anyone else still having issues.
Old 10-13-2007, 12:23 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

wILLk0r3 818 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwILLk0r3 818 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwILLk0r3 818 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwILLk0r3 818 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Thanks alot JackSchitt and others who posted insightful info in this thread. I'm still fairly new to the PPC world but I'm absorbing everything like a sponge. I'm very happy to have found an awesome community to call home! =) All is well and all my settings are back to normal and I'm happy I didn't have to hard reset+. Sorry to those who had to though!
Old 10-13-2007, 12:32 PM
Retired Staff

JackSchitt28 is keeping up the good workJackSchitt28 is keeping up the good work
Quote:
Originally Posted by wILLk0r3 818 View Post
Thanks alot JackSchitt and others who posted insightful info in this thread. I'm still fairly new to the PPC world but I'm absorbing everything like a sponge. I'm very happy to have found an awesome community to call home! =) All is well and all my settings are back to normal and I'm happy I didn't have to hard reset+. Sorry to those who had to though!

hey man, not a problem. i know the frsutration and am always here to help when i can. i unfortunately had to hard reset like 3 times yesterday, but today everything is all good. anyone having issues, call this number 877 809 6696 thats the advanced tech support, i had to wait on hold a while, but they resolved my issue.
Old 10-13-2007, 12:41 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Yeah I was up maaaad late a couple nights ago making a folder on my memory card with all my CABs just in case. I have that number in my phone now just in case I'll ever need it and I'm sure I will! The tech I spoke to on Thursday morning was ALOT of help but I don't think he knew what the problem was at that point. While I was on my alternate line with him, my phone died and he actually called me back. Big ups to Kevin at Sprints advanced tech support!
Old 10-13-2007, 02:34 PM
Retired Staff

the guy that helped me was Ronald. I have been getting alot of US tech supports, not overseas where they are reading a script.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan