View Single Post
Old 10-11-2007, 03:49 PM
wILLk0r3 818
Almost a VIP

wILLk0r3 818 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwILLk0r3 818 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwILLk0r3 818 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwILLk0r3 818 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to wILLk0r3 818 Send a message via Yahoo to wILLk0r3 818
I'm having a MAJOR problem with my internet connection

This morning my internet connection was working properly. About an hour later I go to use it and it's not working. Mind you, my connection hasn't been as fast as it was when I first got it 3 weeks ago. I've also been having service interruptions. I've already been on with 3 CSRs that were no help at all. I got connected to a level 3 tech and he told me to ## data# and reset my profile. I did that. Still doesn't work. After that, I was instructed to go into settings/phone/internet/get settings and click "start" to initiate custon NAI entry to device. The button works but NOTHING happens when I click start. I have IOTA at the top of my screen and the box that says "data provisioning preparing vision services please wait" tries to initiate and NOTHING happens til it times out with a 1012 error stating "data provision error could not prepare vision services." The level 3 tech told me to activesync to backup and call them back so we can do a "more thorough hard reset" whatever that means. So, bottom line, my internet is f****d and I don't know what to do. Any suggestions/help/ideas? Sorry for the long story I just had to explain it entirely before I take off to class....=/