PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2009, 02:44 PM
Mr. Chevy
Pocket PC: Kaiser, XV6800, Ozone, & TP2
Carrier: Linearly polarized plane waves in LTE modulation

drewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Asuron, XV6800 replacement

Try the claim online. That is where most people have had luck.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-13-2009, 03:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro(XV6850)
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

apoirier594 is becoming a great contributor

Hey yea, I told this girl I have had a few 6800 and I wont pay 50 dollars for another one b/c they are always having this problem. So I convinced her to let me get the newer one XV6850(HTC Touch Pro) because its almost the same thing and same make that what I told her, then I finished it online after she set it up to send me the TP
Old 04-13-2009, 08:31 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: xv6800 :D

harpua is just getting started

i filed a claim online. getting another 6800. never fails. but i've needed a new phone everytime i've made a claim. maybe i should try fraud. psh. CONFOUNDED!

edit: i filed a claim sunday a.m
Old 04-13-2009, 08:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Dont finish the file if they say your going to get another XV6800. They said that to me I said I had to go, called back later talked to someone different else and convinced for the TP. Just call back and say your having a problem with the 6800 they sent you and say I have had to many problems with this, and would like a different phone, I convinced the Lady to give me a Touch Pro by saying its the same make and its almost the same but its just newer and I haven't heard of any problems. I also said Im used to my 6800 and the TP is a lot alike. BUT THE AWARE ASURION CAN TAKE LEGAL ACTIONS IF YOU LIE.
Old 04-13-2009, 09:56 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: xv6800 :D

harpua is just getting started

im sure the replacement wont be up to par and yeah, i was going to give them my 2cents since this would be my limit on the insurance in a year and it's for the same phone, malfunctioning. thank you tho for your post.
Old 04-14-2009, 03:07 PM
Linux Administrator
Pocket PC: HTC Evo -- Rooted
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premium

BooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuff

I tried to do a claim online for verizon. It told me I would be getting a XV6800. I did have the option during the claim to change my phone to a TouchPro. but I left it at the XV6800. I got to the last step and it said i would be getting a XV6800. The only problem is i CANNOT CANCEL the claim. I also cant go back and change the equipment to a TouchPro.

So if you try to do one online, you CANNOT CANCEL it. Now I have an open claim with Asurion, and I am sure if I call them, I wont be able to talk my way out of it.

Yup, Thats the actual speeds I get from my 1U production server
If my posts have been helpful in any way, please click the "Thanks" button --------------------------------> ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓
Old 04-14-2009, 03:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Hey just call and cancel the claim unless they have already shipped? Why didn;t you want a Touch Pro? I will be getting mine tomorrow.
Old 04-14-2009, 04:17 PM
Linux Administrator

BooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuff

I do want a touchpro. I was just stating that the online site was going to send me a 6800, and now I have no option on there to go back and change the equipment or cancle the claim.
Old 04-17-2009, 12:44 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: ATT

elantra_99 is a n00b

[BooDaddy]
"I did have the option during the claim to change my phone to a TouchPro. but I left it at the XV6800."
------------

Where did you see this option? I filled out the claim and did not see any option for the 6850, only information if you lost the headset, or car charger with the phone.. It just told me my replacement equipment would be a XV6800.. I didn't go any further though.

Anyone know what I should do now? I'm guessing I should call and cancel the claim. This is a lost phone claim and I need a new one by Monday for my job. You think I should call and ask? :S

Thanks in advance.
Old 04-17-2009, 12:46 PM
Linux Administrator

dueing the process, it shows you a picture of your phone... you can click on the small text at the bottom that says "change my equipment" and it will let you pick from all kinds of different phones. When I selected the XV6850 it showed a pic of a touch pro.

I had to call them and cancel my claim.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan