PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2009, 10:32 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe
Re: Email Empty after soft reset

IDK, I remember when I tried way back when I couldnt get it to work, after doing some (actually a lot of) thread searching I found Seven and have been using it ever since. Im not messing with mine to see if MSN wants to work now but if someone else is in the area where they need to try it to see, then please report back and let me know.
Old 03-25-2009, 11:22 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

jye75 is keeping up the good workjye75 is keeping up the good work

Well, I just told you that MSN NOW (just started within the last month or so) supports pop3 for all of their accounts, premium and free... as well as posted instructions on how to set it up, but if you don't want to believe someone who has already done it... that's up to you.
Old 03-26-2009, 07:18 AM
VIP Member

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe

Im not saying I dont believe you and I thanked you for posting the NOW info, but I personally have no need for it as I currently have a working setup. Just because there is a different way to make it work doesnt mean I need to go changing my setup everytime there is a different wat to do it or an new app released that will do it. Your help and instructions benefits new members or older ones who have this issue, not me. But again, thanks for sharing your information.
Old 03-26-2009, 09:37 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

jye75 is keeping up the good workjye75 is keeping up the good work

My bad, I thought you were one trying to get it to work, and decided it was too much trouble to try it out. Peace.
Old 03-26-2009, 04:15 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jye75 View Post
My bad, I thought you were one trying to get it to work, and decided it was too much trouble to try it out. Peace.
No, I dont need it but I did bookmark it because if I ever do hard reset then I will likely go the route you suggested also simply because it keeps me from having to have another app on the device to do it. Thats just better management to me.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan