View Single Post
Old 03-26-2009, 07:18 AM
weedahoe
VIP Member

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe
Re: Email Empty after soft reset

Im not saying I dont believe you and I thanked you for posting the NOW info, but I personally have no need for it as I currently have a working setup. Just because there is a different way to make it work doesnt mean I need to go changing my setup everytime there is a different wat to do it or an new app released that will do it. Your help and instructions benefits new members or older ones who have this issue, not me. But again, thanks for sharing your information.