PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2007, 11:48 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro & HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

boxermansr is keeping up the good workboxermansr is keeping up the good workboxermansr is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
You just keep improving on this Thanks!
Old 07-21-2007, 01:01 PM
N00b

stevland is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destructor
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevland
p.s. works flawlessly with ilock for me too.
That was pretty much the only reason I haven't installed it yet. Now you've given me a reason to do so. Thanks!
@Destructor

Keep in mind that I'm running WM5, so you're mileage may vary. But in theory, it should play well with iLock for you as most software is compatible between WM5-WM6.

Maybe you should drop a post here and report how it works for you so that Stroh can consider removing the iLock warning.
Old 07-21-2007, 05:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Destructor is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevland
Keep in mind that I'm running WM5, so you're mileage may vary. But in theory, it should play well with iLock for you as most software is compatible between WM5-WM6.

Maybe you should drop a post here and report how it works for you so that Stroh can consider removing the iLock warning.
Well, let's put it this way - I've had it installed all day so far and have had no problems (on version 3.1). The green light hasn't popped on at all, and iLock has worked without issues.
Old 07-21-2007, 06:33 PM
Lurker

tarobaap is a n00b
all LEDs stopped flashing

Im using the Mogul, i got the green LED to stop flashing but now I don't see any LEDs at all, like when i get a text message...am i doing something wrong?
Old 07-21-2007, 06:41 PM
Lurker

tarobaap is a n00b
ok it seems to work when i get a missed call..but no orange LED when i have a text message
Old 07-21-2007, 06:49 PM
VIP & Master of my Domain
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4g
Threadstarter

stroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarobaap
ok it seems to work when i get a missed call..but no orange LED when i have a text message
All the LED Killer currently does is kill the flashing green service LED. You have to setup your alerts to flash the LED for text messages.

Click Start->Settings->Sounds & Notifications->Notifications and choose the event "Messaging: New text message". Once you choose that, click the checkbox for "Flash light for" and pick a time limit or "no limit" to make it flash until you dismiss the notification.

Old 07-21-2007, 06:56 PM
N00b

stevland is a n00b
It's true... while I still get a green flashing LED on the left to indicate WiFi, and a blue LCD to indicate BT, I don't have LED's to indicate text messages or voice mails.

Interestingly, however, I was never cognizant in the past of LED notifications for voice mail or text messages. I think that the f**king never-ending green flashing LED was so distracting that, for me, it ruled out any usefulness of the other notifications.

Therefore, even with this newly discovered loss of features, the LED Killer is still a very beneficial trade-off.

Last night I sat on my dark patio and read an ebook without feeling like the cops were after me. \/
Old 07-21-2007, 07:16 PM
VIP & Master of my Domain
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4g
Threadstarter

stroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIP
stevland, the orange flashing notifications should not be affected. Do you have them enabled as I described to tarobaap in the post above yours?
Old 07-21-2007, 07:34 PM
N00b

stevland is a n00b
All the LED Killer currently does is kill the flashing green service LED. You have to setup your alerts to flash the LED for text messages.

Click Start->Settings->Sounds & Notifications->Notifications and choose the event "Messaging: New text message". Once you choose that, click the checkbox for "Flash light for" and pick a time limit or "no limit" to make it flash until you dismiss the notification.[/quote]

Oops, guess I would have done well to have read the above before posting.
Old 07-23-2007, 04:46 PM
Lurker

jedisrus is a n00b
Excellent application. I was looking just for this app when I posted the question at SU. Thanks very much for your time and effort on this app. I'd give rep points if I had any.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan