PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2007, 04:31 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Treo 800w, HTC Diamond CDMA
Carrier: Sprint SERO 500

kalibar is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to kalibar
pibe, that looks fucking awesome. Thanks so much for posting -- I've been trying to come up with a good way to re-envision my homescreen using my favorite parts of the HTC Home Plug, WeatherPanel, and the Spb products. You're really onto something here.
Old 10-13-2007, 04:53 AM
*SCREEEEEECH*
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

EtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuff
Jeez... I think the most I've ever run on my Today screen was HTC Home...

I don't even know where to begin to find all the stuff you guys have stuck on yours lol
Old 10-13-2007, 05:55 AM
The Enforcer
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G, ViewSonic gTablet, BB Bold 9650
Threadstarter

Pibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalibar View Post
pibe, that looks fucking awesome. Thanks so much for posting -- I've been trying to come up with a good way to re-envision my homescreen using my favorite parts of the HTC Home Plug, WeatherPanel, and the Spb products. You're really onto something here.
Thanks, I like it simple and functional at the same time. No clutter. I was even worried about the PhatPhinger layout taking the whole screen on the tab, but it fits so perfectly and works so well and stylish that it didn't bother me.

@EtherealRemant: Most apps are on the forums, just search for them. Most people post what they use so a quick search on the forums or Google will help you.

The only thing that's kinda exclusive is the custom HTC Today plugin, but I used the customizer that's posted on the software forum and it worked wonders.

---
Don't forget to Search first!
Old 10-13-2007, 06:33 AM
*SCREEEEEECH*
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

EtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuff
I really think all I want to mess with right now is the HTC plugin... it did most things I wanted anyway and anything it didn't, it gave me an easy way to launch them.

I just tried WAD and WA3 and I got so pissed off I almost threw my phone. Talk about buggy software...........

EDIT: Grr... I guess I'm going to have to hard reset again... the damn thing didn't uninstall properly... it left this stupid notification on here that comes up with an error every time i turn the phone back on from standby...........

I may check out phone alarm though... looks really cool...

Last edited by EtherealRemnant; 10-13-2007 at 06:55 AM.
Old 10-13-2007, 10:18 AM
The Voice of Reason
Pocket PC: PPC 6700/Touch Diamond/Touch Pro

Big D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Today's rendition, very usable few slowdowns and all the information/quick launches I need

“It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope.”

Robert Kennedy

Ha y'all come visit me at WMExperts some time.
Old 10-13-2007, 10:49 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Bell Mobility

fablife is just getting started
here is my updated - trying out the not-so-new htc plugin. works well although there is a small refresh issue i experience. it with spb mobile shell is a good miss. I am running with almst 23mb of ram after a soft reset and leve off at 19 after running some progs at the end of the day
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen001.jpg (15.6 KB, 181 views) Click for barcode!
Old 10-13-2007, 11:09 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO™ 3D

furiousgtz is keeping up the good workfuriousgtz is keeping up the good workfuriousgtz is keeping up the good work
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pibe38 View Post

Newest screens...

Spb Shell with custom HTC plugin on the first tab, and WeatherPanel with PhatPhinger on the second tab.

Also, using the Touchpal keyboard which I find as an excellent app. It has completely changed the way I use and see my Mogul.
hey did you get the Touchpal keyboard?
Old 10-13-2007, 12:35 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Apache PPC-6700

BiGMatTFRomJeRSeY is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to BiGMatTFRomJeRSeY

new today screen. i think i finally found what i like. its a mac theme i was going to use a vista theme with WA2 but i like the stock menus better.
Old 10-13-2007, 02:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

AFAngryWarrior is keeping up the good workAFAngryWarrior is keeping up the good work
PIBE

How did you get that Custom HTC Plug into SPB Shell?? I love that you have to tell us how to do that!

Thanks!

***EDIT*** I found the regedit to put the HTC Plug into SPB Shell, but its kinda redundant to have both... THey both seem to do the same thing so you have two programs open that could do the job of just one. The HTC Home has all the same tabs as SPB SHell just in a different location, they both do Weather, Music, Calling, etc..... So I uninstalled SPB SHell and just kept HTC Home.

Last edited by AFAngryWarrior; 10-13-2007 at 03:38 PM.
Old 10-13-2007, 04:20 PM
The Enforcer
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G, ViewSonic gTablet, BB Bold 9650
Threadstarter

Pibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by furiousgtz View Post
hey did you get the Touchpal keyboard?
Ehhhh... yeah. It says so just under the screenshot. If you are asking where, just go to the Software forum and look for it there. There's a thread with links.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFAngryWarrior View Post
PIBE

How did you get that Custom HTC Plug into SPB Shell?? I love that you have to tell us how to do that!

Thanks!

***EDIT*** I found the regedit to put the HTC Plug into SPB Shell, but its kinda redundant to have both... THey both seem to do the same thing so you have two programs open that could do the job of just one. The HTC Home has all the same tabs as SPB SHell just in a different location, they both do Weather, Music, Calling, etc..... So I uninstalled SPB SHell and just kept HTC Home.
The HTC Today customizer is on the Software forum, I posted that that's where I got it from on my message above.

Also, I don't believe Spb Shell and the HTC Today do the same. Can they do the same? Yes. But not necesarilly. I don't use the Now screen anymore, so I rely on HTC Touch for clock, date, and calls and messages counter. I also removed the Weather area since I use WeatherPanel in a shell tab. Shell can also display any other plugin, like TodayAgenda for example. I know Shell can display like the next 2 appointments on the Now screen, but I like to see 2 weeks ahead. I also like the battery meter that comes with Shell.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan