View Single Post
Old 10-13-2007, 04:20 PM
Pibe38
The Enforcer
Threadstarter

Pibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by furiousgtz View Post
hey did you get the Touchpal keyboard?
Ehhhh... yeah. It says so just under the screenshot. If you are asking where, just go to the Software forum and look for it there. There's a thread with links.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFAngryWarrior View Post
PIBE

How did you get that Custom HTC Plug into SPB Shell?? I love that you have to tell us how to do that!

Thanks!

***EDIT*** I found the regedit to put the HTC Plug into SPB Shell, but its kinda redundant to have both... THey both seem to do the same thing so you have two programs open that could do the job of just one. The HTC Home has all the same tabs as SPB SHell just in a different location, they both do Weather, Music, Calling, etc..... So I uninstalled SPB SHell and just kept HTC Home.
The HTC Today customizer is on the Software forum, I posted that that's where I got it from on my message above.

Also, I don't believe Spb Shell and the HTC Today do the same. Can they do the same? Yes. But not necesarilly. I don't use the Now screen anymore, so I rely on HTC Touch for clock, date, and calls and messages counter. I also removed the Weather area since I use WeatherPanel in a shell tab. Shell can also display any other plugin, like TodayAgenda for example. I know Shell can display like the next 2 appointments on the Now screen, but I like to see 2 weeks ahead. I also like the battery meter that comes with Shell.

---
Don't forget to Search first!