PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2007, 08:44 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon & Bravo
Carrier: Sprint & AT&T PAYG

budney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to budney
Everything looks good with my delivery, except the last scan says Phoenix and says out for delivery (400 miles away ). A few times I have had packages like this and they don't get delivered until the next day.

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020923.gif http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020658.gif
Old 06-22-2007, 09:28 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: PPC 6700 & Mogul & iPhone
Carrier: Sprint & AT&T

rvashi is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to rvashi
Well, my package has been out for delivery since 1:00am Don't know how exaclty that works....I don't know if UPS started to delivery in the middle of the night.

Again, I'll believe it when I see it.
Old 06-22-2007, 10:39 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 4g
Carrier: Sprint

blockburner28 is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pibe38
Activated? Did you get a new one? Or did you upgrade? I had to activate mine over the phone... it was very easy and painless though.
That is what the order status page saod and yea it was activated. Right when I turned the phone on I got a text message .
Old 06-22-2007, 11:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

Penny is just getting started
Quote:
Originally Posted by oysterhead
i'm jealous, cuz I'd love to be playing with the Mogul right now, but at the same time I'm sooo glad i'm not going through this with you guys.

i spent dayz on the phone trying to get the 6700.

this time i'm gonna let the wave rush past, until they're in the stores.

plus i wanna wait to see if this phone still locks up during incoming calls like the 6700 - if it does, i'm just gonna get a freakin Q or something.
I am right there with ya! I would not be able to take all the chaos that people are having to go through.
Old 06-22-2007, 01:41 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro (Previously Diamond, Touch, 6800, 6700, Dell Axims, Various iPaqs and Philips Nino)

k000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Quote:
Originally Posted by rvashi
Well, my package has been out for delivery since 1:00am Don't know how exaclty that works....I don't know if UPS started to delivery in the middle of the night.

Looks like one of your first web orders... that's why you are so excited and confused on minr UPS updates

They load it on the truck for delivery all night long - yours probably got loaded at 1:00 AM, nothing unusual.

Also about another one of your billion updates - as soon as you create a shipping menifest - via online shipping and put a date of shipping there - you will see that update. And it definitely meant that they had not scanned (as they had not physically picked up) your phone till that time

Hope you enjoy your Mogul as soon as possible... and mind you sometimes UPS delivers way past 7:00 PM which technically is their end of day.
Old 06-22-2007, 02:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: PPC 6700 & Mogul & iPhone
Carrier: Sprint & AT&T

rvashi is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to rvashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by k000
Quote:
Originally Posted by rvashi

Looks like one of your first web orders... that's why you are so excited and confused on minr UPS updates

They load it on the truck for delivery all night long - yours probably got loaded at 1:00 AM, nothing unusual.

Also about another one of your billion updates - as soon as you create a shipping menifest - via online shipping and put a date of shipping there - you will see that update. And it definitely meant that they had not scanned (as they had not physically picked up) your phone till that time

Hope you enjoy your Mogul as soon as possible... and mind you sometimes UPS delivers way past 7:00 PM which technically is their end of day.
I FINALLY GOT ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!! TWO OF THEM!!!!!!!!!! Can you guys believe that?!?!? And one of those orders is "Cancelled" in their system. That's funny!

And k000....its not so much the first web order that's exciting...its the actual 6800 thats super exciting! And yes...UPS ALWAYS confuses me. I like FedEx cause their hub is right here in Indianapolis...so they usually have no problems delivering. And what in the world is a "shipping manifest??"

But anyways...I have not opened the box yet...thought I'd let you guys know first.
Old 06-22-2007, 02:05 PM
The Enforcer
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G, ViewSonic gTablet, BB Bold 9650

Pibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIP
Hahaha... I knew it... let us know what Sprint says about the second unit.

---
Don't forget to Search first!
Old 06-22-2007, 03:44 PM
Lurker

challgren is a n00b
So today I finally got y PPC6800. Now its time to hack the thing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by challgren
Now I had Telesales call me fiurst question I asked was yeah we have plenty in stock. So then I brought up my order that wont be fufilled for at least 7 days the rep says he can't find the order at all. Intresting I say intresting. Now I'm transfered to order support. Lets see how this goes. You never know I might have a PPC6700, PPC6800 and SPC for sale shortly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killabee44
Damn that really sucks challgren.. 7 days is way better than several months but still disappointing...
Old 06-22-2007, 06:03 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Moment

chefonthego is starting in the wrong direction
6700 for a 6800

been working on it for a few days now, w/ tech support, finally got rententions to exchange my 6700 for a 6800. very excited. have a tracking #. 6800 should be here on Tuesday , I will send 6700 in box for return in a kit kit that will come w/ the 6800. they gave me 1 week credit on the switch thing. will keep all posted
Old 06-22-2007, 06:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

nitty917 is a n00b
What did you tell retentions about your 6700?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan