PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2007, 10:31 PM
Lurker

dpaulsmith is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dpaulsmith
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiguy
Well I'm not too sure how good it is to have a tracking number. I do, and UPS still does not have a record of it. I wonder if it really did in fact ship out tonight...
All it means is that they (Sprint) has assigned a tracking number on it. When UPS picks it up and it gets to the processing station where it will be then be updated...so the short answer is, that you might not see an update from UPS until the morning.
Old 06-18-2007, 11:07 PM
H1
PPCGeeks Regular

H1 is a n00b
Just ordered mine, waiting for tracking update!
Old 06-18-2007, 11:25 PM
The Enforcer
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G, ViewSonic gTablet, BB Bold 9650
Carrier: Sprint

Pibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by H1
Just ordered mine, waiting for tracking update!
If you just ordered be prepared to wait a while. I ordered mine 12 hours ago and it's still awaiting fulfillment.

Read some of the previous posts, if your order is stuck on Processing (not fulfillment) for a long time, call the number!!! Chances are you need to speak to the order verification department and they have not contacted you yet. This will make your order ship faster...

As soon after I spoke to the verification department my order went from processing to fulfillment.

---
Don't forget to Search first!
Old 06-18-2007, 11:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

garov55 is a n00b
i ordered mine @ 1030 am EST............ no tracking yet
Old 06-18-2007, 11:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: PPC 6700 & Mogul & iPhone
Carrier: Sprint & AT&T

rvashi is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to rvashi
my timeline

Okay so here's my timeline...

12:23am, 6/18/07: Placed Order and Got Confirmation Email

06:25pm, 6/18/07: Called Order Support and verified a whole bunch of info with the girl. She gave $25 credit or whatever and said she doesn't know how soon the order will be shipped but she encourages me to call within 24hours to check on the order.

10:36pm, 6/18/07: Called Sales and they verified some info and transfered me to Order Support and they never picked up so I hung up. I called them again at 11:40pm, 6/18/07 and their office is closed. What a bummer!! ughhhh

Now as many of you did...I ordered my with Standard Overnight shipping as well. As far as right now: "Your Order Is In Progress"

Any suggestions? Does the time frame look alright or shoudl the order status have changed already??
Old 06-18-2007, 11:53 PM
Lurker

kybballfan is a n00b
For those of us with tracking numbers

If sprint still ships out of Louisville, KY and for the people who ordered overnight shipping overnight operations for UPS don't get cranked up until after midnight at UPS's freakin huge air hub there. If sprint is still where I think they are (actually on a UPS owned wharehouse complex) it's very close to the air hub. I wouldn't expect seeing anything until later in the morning like 2~3ish. Only reason I know this is that I worked on the automated conveyor system at that air hub and now working on the expansion they are doing. BTW I ordered mine at like 8:30 this morning didn't get the confrim call until about 11am and the tracking number showed up around 8pm
Old 06-19-2007, 12:02 AM
The Enforcer

Pibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIP
Re: my timeline

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvashi
Okay so here's my timeline...

12:23am, 6/18/07: Placed Order and Got Confirmation Email

06:25pm, 6/18/07: Called Order Support and verified a whole bunch of info with the girl. She gave $25 credit or whatever and said she doesn't know how soon the order will be shipped but she encourages me to call within 24hours to check on the order.

10:36pm, 6/18/07: Called Sales and they verified some info and transfered me to Order Support and they never picked up so I hung up. I called them again at 11:40pm, 6/18/07 and their office is closed. What a bummer!! ughhhh

Now as many of you did...I ordered my with Standard Overnight shipping as well. As far as right now: "Your Order Is In Progress"

Any suggestions? Does the time frame look alright or shoudl the order status have changed already??
It's nice you got an e-mail, I never did.

Don't really know exactly how Sprint works however, my order was stuck at In Progress for a LONG time. I was calling every hour to check if a tracking # was available (read my other posts on this thread)... finally when I called the rep told me another department need to talk to me to "check what I ordered was correct"

It ended up being the order verification department and they asked me TONS of questions. Immediately after hanging up, my order changed from In Progress to Awaiting Fulfillment.

IIRC, kaiguy's order changed from Awaiting Fulfillment to Shipped (with tracking number). So you may be a step/status behind.
Old 06-19-2007, 12:14 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Well see the thing is...when I called the first time to check on my order at 6:25pm today, that girl asked me a whole bunch of questions then such as verifying date of birth, passcode, address, what device I had ordered, what time I had ordered the device, the last four of social...i think that was about it. But that's a lot more questions than usual for me.

So I am hoping that, that was the order verification part. Beacuse that was the same call when the girl gave me $25 credit and waived the activation fee.
Old 06-19-2007, 12:31 AM
The Enforcer

I get asked all those questions, or a variation, when calling to check my order status.

Did she introduce herself as being from the order verification department?

I'm just saying, 'cause as soon as she said we were done and that she was going to 'apprve' the order, the status changed from In Progress to Awaiting Fulfillment.
Old 06-19-2007, 12:45 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pibe38
I get asked all those questions, or a variation, when calling to check my order status.

Did she introduce herself as being from the order verification department?

I'm just saying, 'cause as soon as she said we were done and that she was going to 'apprve' the order, the status changed from In Progress to Awaiting Fulfillment.
Ughhh! Well I couldn't really tell because she was from some other country and wasn't speaking in english very well. On top of that, instead of putting me on hold while she was taking care of everything on the account, she decided to "keep me company" instead of putting me on hold, which was very nice of her besides the fact that I could barely understand her. But she did encourage me to call back within 24 hours to check on the status of the order and that it should change within 24-48 hours. hmmm

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan