View Single Post
Old 06-19-2007, 12:02 AM
Pibe38
The Enforcer

Pibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: my timeline

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvashi
Okay so here's my timeline...

12:23am, 6/18/07: Placed Order and Got Confirmation Email

06:25pm, 6/18/07: Called Order Support and verified a whole bunch of info with the girl. She gave $25 credit or whatever and said she doesn't know how soon the order will be shipped but she encourages me to call within 24hours to check on the order.

10:36pm, 6/18/07: Called Sales and they verified some info and transfered me to Order Support and they never picked up so I hung up. I called them again at 11:40pm, 6/18/07 and their office is closed. What a bummer!! ughhhh

Now as many of you did...I ordered my with Standard Overnight shipping as well. As far as right now: "Your Order Is In Progress"

Any suggestions? Does the time frame look alright or shoudl the order status have changed already??
It's nice you got an e-mail, I never did.

Don't really know exactly how Sprint works however, my order was stuck at In Progress for a LONG time. I was calling every hour to check if a tracking # was available (read my other posts on this thread)... finally when I called the rep told me another department need to talk to me to "check what I ordered was correct"

It ended up being the order verification department and they asked me TONS of questions. Immediately after hanging up, my order changed from In Progress to Awaiting Fulfillment.

IIRC, kaiguy's order changed from Awaiting Fulfillment to Shipped (with tracking number). So you may be a step/status behind.

---
Don't forget to Search first!