PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2009, 12:19 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 2 X TPRO
Carrier: 1 Sprint 1 METRO PCS

djsonar is keeping up the good workdjsonar is keeping up the good workdjsonar is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: MetroPCS Web and MMS on PPC-6800

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbell34 View Post
I've tried everything and I am unable to get the internet to work. I am unable to find the files that need to be changed. Can some one please help me?
the only fault i saw in the post is the password
name:XXXXXXXXXX@mymetropcs.com
pass:mymetropcs
Old 04-11-2009, 02:35 AM
cagrant

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

i finally got my msl code for my quest ppc 6800, getspc does not work for these cariers, but if any one has this problem heres your solution, first you must have reg. editer. google it , second, The surefire way to obtain the MSL code from your Mogul (Thanks to Geoff aka gZUB @ PPCGEEKS:

* Change the following registry entries in:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\HTC\ATDbgLog
Enable: 1
LogMode: 1
* Wait a reasonable amount of time and soft-reset (I have noticed that it seems to take longer for this value to take affect, so if you reboot and the registry values are not changed, then you need to do it again and wait longer)
* Check to see that the file \Temp\ATDbg0.txt has been created.
* Return the values back to what they were (most likely 0) waiting the same amount of time as above.
* Look in the ATDbg0.txt file and you should see a log of commands sent to the CDMA radio and there should be something like this somewhere in the file:

Code:

11:9:3 Tx:AT+HTC_RMSL=0\r
11:9:3 Rx:+HTC_RMSL: 354201\r\n0\r

11:9:3 Tx:AT+HTC_ROTKSL=0\r
11:9:3 Rx:+HTC_ROTKSL: 216112\r\n0\r

* The numbers next to the Rx: +HTC_RMSL line should be your MSL... I do not know what the ROTKSL is for, but included it in the snippet incase someone knows.
Old 04-12-2009, 06:10 PM
Lurker

dbell34 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by djsonar View Post
the only fault i saw in the post is the password
name:XXXXXXXXXX@mymetropcs.com
pass:mymetropcs
I'll try that and see what happens.
Old 04-15-2009, 01:22 AM
cagrant

im having problems, i unlocked my phone using olipro 2.4 and it froz, so i reloaded stock quest rom , now when i put it in to bootloader it shows olipro 2.40 but qpst, mitty or any programing software cant open com port, the drivers are there, i reloaded them, any body have somthing to share, trying to metro flash my phone .
Old 04-15-2009, 02:06 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 2 X TPRO
Carrier: 1 Sprint 1 METRO PCS

djsonar is keeping up the good workdjsonar is keeping up the good workdjsonar is keeping up the good work

try cdma workshop
Old 04-15-2009, 02:18 AM
cagrant

i did but i get the same err msg. " can not open com port"
Old 04-15-2009, 08:31 PM
Lurker

opiedrah is a n00b

I GOT IT WORKING, The fix for me was to Install MightyRom 4.16 It was the only ROM that worked.
Wow, this was a crash course on HTC hacking
Thanks everyone for all the help!!!!
Old 04-18-2009, 03:28 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: metro PCS

boogie305 is a n00b

need help please !!!
Someone is asking $65 to put GPS,MMS & Internet on my mogul I did the flash to metrpcs by myself but I just can't get MMS & Internet to go I have been a t this for a week. And it took me 5 months to flash the Mogul so can I get so real help Please

Thanks.
Old 04-19-2009, 11:57 AM
Lurker

boogie305 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdiaz33685 View Post
trying using a custom rom... i use mightyrom 4.9.5..
user name is 1234567890@mymetropcs.com = use your cell number
password is metropcs
My only problem is no mms, locks up, just doesn't work for me,
internet, gps, works through data and wifi..
but data gives me a problem no access to data... but.. yes the good part is...
this goes away after 5pm till 6 or 7am... so that means i can use it for about 12 hours a day...
also have to change some other settings... I dont follow 1 and 2... this don't bother me with my custom rom...

WAP
1: Check your Windows\startup folder for "HTC_CM_Guardian.lnk", which is a shortcut to Windows\HTC_CM_Guardian.exe. If the shortcut exists delete it. If not then you probably have a newer Sprint ROM which doesn't have the shortcut to launch that application. It is still launching it in some other way however and I have not been able to figure it out from searching forums and the web. The general consensus is to replace the file with a dummy file that I've attached (extract from the zip). Download the attached file and replace "Windows\HTC_CM_Guardian.exe" with the dummy file which will prevent it from running. NOTE: This file is what resets your Sprint connection to its default settings despite editing these settings. Disabling this file by deleting or replacing it is critical. You may need to use a program such as Resco File Explorer or another File Explorer utility to overwrite/delete/rename Read-Only or ROM files.
2: Rename the following files and folders: Windows\iota.exe ---> windows\iotaOLD.exe Windows\iotaconf.txt ---> windows\iotaconfgOLD.txt Program Files\IOTA ---> Program Files\IOTAOLD NOTE: renaming the IOTA folder is probably all that is needed however I found the files as well and renamed them for good measure and haven't had a problem.

3: Open your phone and enter ##778#, select "EDIT" and enter your unlock code.
4: Set the following values: M.IP Settings: MIP_MODE = Simple IP Only M.IP Default Profile: NAI = yourtendigitphonenumber@mymetropcs.com Home Address = 0.0.0.0 (just delete the values and save) Primary HA Address = 0.0.0.0 (just delete the values and save) Secondary HA Address = 0.0.0.0 (just delete the values and save) Security: HDR AN AUTH User Id = yourtendigitphonenumber@mymetropcs.com PPP USER ID = yourtendigitphonenumber@mymetropcs.com PPP PASSWORD = metropcs
5: Goto Connections and delete any existing connections and setup a new one using the following settings: Number to dail = #777 Username: yourtendigitphonenumber@mymetropcs.com Password: metropcs Domain: (Leave Blank) Select Proxy Settings and enter the following values: wap.metropcs.net port:3128 (http) wap.metropcs.net port:3128 (wap) wap.metropcs.net port:443 (secure wap) wap.metropcs.net port:3128 (socks)
6: Back in the "Connections" screen where you have two tabs at the bottom of the screen of "Tasks" and "Advanced", go to Advanced, click on "Select Networks" and select the name of the connection you just setup. Example if you leave as Sprint then choose that one as your internet connection and do it for both settings.
MMS
MAKE SURE YOUR WEB IS WORKING PROPERLY (ABOVE INSTRUCTIONS) AS YOU CAN'T HAVE MMS WITHOUT WORKING INTERNET!!!!! Remove/Uninstall any existing MMS composer you have attempted to setup. Also a good idea to remove any registry keys it may have created that are left behind after the uninstall.
1: Install Arcsoft MMS version 5.0.70.24 from Verzion. Too big to post here and I'm a bit nervous about the whole 7 day ban thing so you'll have to find it on your own. Google for "GC VZW Arcsoft MMS 5.0.70.24" and you should find it for download.
2: Open your Messaging and click on the SMS/MMS option.
3: Click on "Menu" and select "MMS Options" then select the "Servers" tab.
4: Add a new server with the following settings:
Server Name: metropcs
Gateway: wap.metropcs.net Port number: 3128 Server address: http://mms.metropcs.net:3128/mmsc Connect via: SELECT EITHER THE CONNECTION YOU SETUP ABOVE OR "The internet" Send limit: 399K
5: Click "Done" and then set the new server as default.
6: Using a Registry Editor edit the following values: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Arcsoft\ArcSoft MMS UA\Config\mm1\WspHeader]
DELETE KEY -> "X-VzW-MDN"
ADD STRING -> "X-metropcs-MDN"="XXXXXXXXXX" ( Insert your 10 digit phone Number )
ADD STRING -> "X-DEVICE-MIN"="1XXXXXXXXXX" ( Insert your 10 digit phone Number WITH the 1 in front of it )

Hope this works, If I helped, hit the thanks button...
I can't get my Proxy Settings to come up how did u get the Proxy Settings

Last edited by boogie305; 04-19-2009 at 12:06 PM.
Old 04-19-2009, 08:57 PM
Lurker

boogie305 is a n00b

I did a hard reset and now my SPL don't work it the same number right?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan