PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2008, 04:18 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red
Threadstarter

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak
Re: Green Send Button Not Working

Well I called my Sprint rep today and got a new phone ordered under warranty. I have to be honest with all my fellow Geekers out there and say that I opted for the Vogue. I am going to miss my keyboard and wireless, no doubt, but I also miss the extra memory available on my Touch. I was originally a Vogue to Titan convert, and now I am going back (to the dark side?).

Honestly, I am doing it because they are out of Titans (again) and I don't want to wait another week or two. And I know that sometime in (or hopefully a little before) December the Touch Pro will be released, and I am going to get it the day it is available. So a few months with something different, and faster, will be something new.

Besides, I have already done pretty much everything that I ever dreamed of with my Titan, flashed/re-flashed roms on it over 50 times, and am in need of something new. But since I have a pretty good knowledge of the Titan and enjoy the community in this particular forum, I will definitely keep tabs on what is going on over here.

Man, I am already feeling a little dirty and the Vogue isn't even here yet...
Old 07-15-2008, 04:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Racincason is just getting started
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Cool Re: Green Send Button Not Working

Dude i had the same problem, if you press it real real hard it will work but i just went to the sprint store and they advance exchanged me for free. id try that, and just throw in that you have blue tooth problems and yada yada yada the phone is running bad, im missing calls, just make it sound a lot worse than it really is. it works like a champ for me every time im on my 4th.

Sprint Service & Repair
HTC EVO 3D!!!
Old 07-15-2008, 10:03 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Motorola i1 & HTC EVO 4G

kileak is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainfreak View Post
Well I called my Sprint rep today and got a new phone ordered under warranty. I have to be honest with all my fellow Geekers out there and say that I opted for the Vogue. I am going to miss my keyboard and wireless, no doubt, but I also miss the extra memory available on my Touch. I was originally a Vogue to Titan convert, and now I am going back (to the dark side?).

Honestly, I am doing it because they are out of Titans (again) and I don't want to wait another week or two. And I know that sometime in (or hopefully a little before) December the Touch Pro will be released, and I am going to get it the day it is available. So a few months with something different, and faster, will be something new.

Besides, I have already done pretty much everything that I ever dreamed of with my Titan, flashed/re-flashed roms on it over 50 times, and am in need of something new. But since I have a pretty good knowledge of the Titan and enjoy the community in this particular forum, I will definitely keep tabs on what is going on over here.

Man, I am already feeling a little dirty and the Vogue isn't even here yet...
Welcome back.

Isnt that insurance.....n/m. lol

Oh and the GPS just started randomly working on my vogue. I'll have to show tomorrow. So to answer you question earlier...I have a ROM i would recommend now.
Old 07-15-2008, 10:51 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: PPC-6700

Biggjimmy7 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

I had the same problem, just was a hardware problem. Went to sprint after installing the stock OS of course =o) and got a brand spanking new one,
Old 07-16-2008, 08:39 AM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red
Threadstarter

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

Yeah, I know that I can get a new one, if I want to. But I decided to go back to the Vogue for awhile and play with something new, until I get my touch Pro later this year...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan