View Single Post
Old 07-15-2008, 04:18 PM
rainfreak
Gettin' Freaky With It
Threadstarter

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak
Re: Green Send Button Not Working

Well I called my Sprint rep today and got a new phone ordered under warranty. I have to be honest with all my fellow Geekers out there and say that I opted for the Vogue. I am going to miss my keyboard and wireless, no doubt, but I also miss the extra memory available on my Touch. I was originally a Vogue to Titan convert, and now I am going back (to the dark side?).

Honestly, I am doing it because they are out of Titans (again) and I don't want to wait another week or two. And I know that sometime in (or hopefully a little before) December the Touch Pro will be released, and I am going to get it the day it is available. So a few months with something different, and faster, will be something new.

Besides, I have already done pretty much everything that I ever dreamed of with my Titan, flashed/re-flashed roms on it over 50 times, and am in need of something new. But since I have a pretty good knowledge of the Titan and enjoy the community in this particular forum, I will definitely keep tabs on what is going on over here.

Man, I am already feeling a little dirty and the Vogue isn't even here yet...