PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2008, 11:37 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Titan (Mogul)
Carrier: Sprint

Trickydotcom is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Trickydotcom
Re: You know you're a titan nut when you....

...when the keyboard tells you pls no more...LOL
Old 04-16-2008, 11:40 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

jason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonlordoftheround View Post
When your boss tells everyone that your phone does EVERYTHING!
my boss hates my mogul...he doesn't know where I reply to his e-mails from. I love it!!!
Old 04-16-2008, 11:42 AM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason25 View Post
my boss hates my mogul...he doesn't know where I reply to his e-mails from. I love it!!!
Ha!! Exactly!! Same with my boss, in fact he now hates all things sprint, mogul, ppc, and ppcgeek all because of yours truly

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 04-16-2008, 11:55 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch diamond
Carrier: sprint

Nevinz is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to Nevinz Send a message via MSN to Nevinz Send a message via Yahoo to Nevinz

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwho View Post
You know you're a titan nut if you're reading this on opera mini while sitting on a toilet right now.
DUDE! IM DOING THAT RIGHT NOW! except im using my laptop....and opera
Old 04-16-2008, 12:05 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

x10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
You know you're a titan/mogul nut when you watch an Iphone commercial with the cheesy music that lists its features, and you say out loud yep, got that, and that, yeah mine does that too, and that...
I always wonder why we feel the need to bring up the iphone. It ALWAYS puzzles me.... I find it almost amusing how it always seems like people feel the need to feel the need to go out of their way to prove theri device is better than the iphone... (yeah, they get alot of hype, but who cares).

(I doubt iphone forums are talking about the mogul as much...)

Well getting back to the thread...

You know you are a Titan nut, when "actually getting a phone call "on your Titan is a downer because you are in the middle of playing with your phone.
Old 04-16-2008, 12:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Send a message via AIM to Nevinz Send a message via MSN to Nevinz Send a message via Yahoo to Nevinz

You Know you're a titan nut when you ask people about their service plans on a measely flip phone, and then brag about how you pay 30 a month for 500 mins, unlimited data, unlimited txts, sprint mobile to mobile, unlimited nights and weekends starting at 7, compared to their 60 or 70 a month for 500 mins and txting..

You know you're a titan nut when you notice sprint should be paying you because your a walking commercial

You know you're a titan nut when you would rather use the titan to control your pc instead of using the pc itself.

You know you're a titan nut when you die a little everytime you drop it.

You know you're a titan nut when you look for ways to waterproof it so you can use it in the shower!
Old 04-16-2008, 12:06 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

x10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
You know you're a titan nut if you're reading this on opera mini while sitting on a toilet right now.

Hmm, makes me think twice about buying a "used" Mogul now...
Old 04-16-2008, 12:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by x10guy View Post
I always wonder why we feel the need to bring up the iphone. It ALWAYS puzzles me.... I find it almost amusing how it always seems like people feel the need to feel the need to go out of their way to prove theri device is better than the iphone... (yeah, they get alot of hype, but who cares).

(I doubt iphone forums are talking about the mogul as much...)

Well getting back to the thread...

You know you are a Titan nut, when "actually getting a phone call "on your Titan is a downer because you are in the middle of playing with your phone.
Mainly its because of the hype, and alot of ppl think that the iphone was the first touch screen phone, and boy was it not! plus.. we like to rip on the people who where dumb enough to purchase a 5-600 dollar device without doing their research, the 8gig micro sd card is out now..so the Titan wins! only thing iphone had over us was memory.. not anymore.. buy the card for $120, add up the price you bought the Titan for.. still not as much as the Iphone
Old 04-16-2008, 12:24 PM
TC1
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Titan

TC1 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevinz View Post
Mainly its because of the hype, and alot of ppl think that the iphone was the first touch screen phone, and boy was it not! plus.. we like to rip on the people who where dumb enough to purchase a 5-600 dollar device without doing their research, the 8gig micro sd card is out now..so the Titan wins! only thing iphone had over us was memory.. not anymore.. buy the card for $120, add up the price you bought the Titan for.. still not as much as the Iphone
Folks who make this statement are losing sight of what's really important in this "debate"... the bottom line is that people who pay for the iPhone want a device that does what it does out of the box... no tweaking... no nothing. That's what makes the iPhone good at what it does. It just works.

I personally love my Mogul, but one has to be honest with oneself... straight out of the box from the Sprint store, the Mogul is NOT at its full potential. Only after tweaking and adding stuff does it achieve its potential. The average American doesn't want to deal with that, that's what makes the iPhone worth every penny to them.
Old 04-16-2008, 12:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by TC1 View Post
Folks who make this statement are losing sight of what's really important in this "debate"... the bottom line is that people who pay for the iPhone want a device that does what it does out of the box... no tweaking... no nothing. That's what makes the iPhone good at what it does. It just works.

I personally love my Mogul, but one has to be honest with oneself... straight out of the box from the Sprint store, the Mogul is NOT at its full potential. Only after tweaking and adding stuff does it achieve its potential. The average American doesn't want to deal with that, that's what makes the iPhone worth every penny to them.
dont you remember how iphone locked itself out from 3rd party apps? the reason i bought the mogul/titan is because of its ability to expand and not be locked down. over all the titan is a better phone for most people. but yea, like you said.. if they dont want to deal with adding programs and features, then they could go with the iphone, all im saying is that the mogul/titan is by far the better deal...ok no more hijacking of this post... ill give the controls back to the nutty titans.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan