View Single Post
Old 04-16-2008, 12:28 PM
Nevinz
PPCGeeks Regular

Nevinz is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Nevinz Send a message via MSN to Nevinz Send a message via Yahoo to Nevinz
Re: You know you're a titan nut when you....

Quote:
Originally Posted by TC1 View Post
Folks who make this statement are losing sight of what's really important in this "debate"... the bottom line is that people who pay for the iPhone want a device that does what it does out of the box... no tweaking... no nothing. That's what makes the iPhone good at what it does. It just works.

I personally love my Mogul, but one has to be honest with oneself... straight out of the box from the Sprint store, the Mogul is NOT at its full potential. Only after tweaking and adding stuff does it achieve its potential. The average American doesn't want to deal with that, that's what makes the iPhone worth every penny to them.
dont you remember how iphone locked itself out from 3rd party apps? the reason i bought the mogul/titan is because of its ability to expand and not be locked down. over all the titan is a better phone for most people. but yea, like you said.. if they dont want to deal with adding programs and features, then they could go with the iphone, all im saying is that the mogul/titan is by far the better deal...ok no more hijacking of this post... ill give the controls back to the nutty titans.