PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2008, 12:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: treowx
Carrier: sprint

derrickmd18 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to derrickmd18 Send a message via Yahoo to derrickmd18
http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-VR3-RDS-BLUE...QQcmdZViewItem
Old 07-11-2008, 03:17 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Titan/Mogul 6800

Phone&Gadget is a n00b
Re: Playing music from Mogul thru Cars Bluetooth? Possible?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustusIV View Post
I am thinking about buying a bluetooth enabled stereo for my car. Is it possible to control the ppc via the radio? And by this i mean like next previous pause play etc. Also once the bt is setup does your car stereo just pick up your phone once it is in range or what?
I have recently bought a sony BT2500 I can listen to music, using the stereo or the remote that came with it, i can skip forward and back, I don't know about pause. When a phone call comes the volume is lower if you accept the call then the music is paused automatically, after the call ends, the music continues playing. Once the bluetooth is set for the phone part anytime your stereo is on it works with no problems. the part that I am trying to figure out is the streaming of music, anytime i turn off my car I have to go back to the bluetooth settings and reenable the wireless stereo. I am acutually searching trough the forums for a solution.
Old 07-12-2008, 11:48 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch a pro with diamonds..
Carrier: Sprint

PPCCHIEF33 is a n00b

In my wifes car (pt cruiser) she cant use bluetooth so i rigged her up a way to play music from her mogul. She also has a tape deck which is pretty useless but in this case is how we got it too work.
I took one of those tape deck to cd player cords (u know the one that goes into the tape deck and then ends in a 3.5 mm jack.[i think thats the right measurement]) Then I got one of the cords that come with the lg musiq or any phone that basically would enable you to use regualr headphones (3.5 mm jack) to your phone.[ I think sanyo has one also. I work for sprint so there were like a couple laying around but they are inexpensive if not free if you go into a repair center they might have one extra lying around. Or You can try online i cant see anyone spending more than 3 bucks on it] Then i used the splitter cord that comes with the mogul that hooks up the phone to use either USB or head phone then connected the dots. The cord from the tape deck to the lg phone cord that cord into the splitter cord that comes with the mogul and....VOILA instant car tunes. I know this is an old school kind of thing to do and it may sound complicated but its actually super easy. She also has a mount for her phone you can get at best buy which comes in handy for GPS in the car and or watching sprint tv in the car or youtube...etc I always joke with people when were int he car about the fact that people have spent like hundreds on car stereos and such but shes one of the few I know that spent less than 5 dollars (for the tape deck cord) and can watch youtube in the car...lol anyway any questions pm me i can try explaining it further.
Old 07-13-2008, 07:36 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint sero

lettcco is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigray327 View Post
Speaking just for the AVIC-D3 (with BT module) that I have, you can control the PPC from the radio. You have to open WMP (or whatever) and start the music playing, but after that, you can use the radio's touch screen to rewind, fast-forward, skip to next, go back, pause, play, stop, etc.

Yes, for cell phone and music playback connectivity. My 6800 rarely leaves my pocket. Keep in mind I am using a custom 6.1 ROM and Jetware. The AVIC-D3 wouldn't connect right without Jetware.

Yes, very high quality, no stuttering or skipping.

Add in the fact that the AVIC does GPS navigation, plays DVDs, has external inputs, and has a backup camera, it's a very cool rig to have.
I have AVIC-d3 with bluetooth module in my car. But my titan had a hardtime syncing up via bluetooth. After upgrading to the latest firmware
ALONG with jetware, the phone part will consistantly connects whenever I start my car, but the BT audio part will only connect if I change the BT profile to audio only on my phone.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan