PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2008, 05:50 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP
Carrier: Sprint

neilson is keeping up the good workneilson is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktwombley View Post
Unfortunately it's just another unsupported assertion. :-/
If we can't believe the folks from HTC, the folks from Sprint, or the folks from here; are we just that habitually jaded by the Mogul?

I honestly would like to believe someone before the file is actually loaded up. Just seems like you guys think that anything spoken is a lie, and even when the file is posted you're highly skeptical of its quality.
Old 01-11-2008, 05:54 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Apache
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

ReD-DaWg-OnE is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to ReD-DaWg-OnE Send a message via MSN to ReD-DaWg-OnE Send a message via Yahoo to ReD-DaWg-OnE
I concure.
Old 01-11-2008, 06:14 PM
morsus mihi
Pocket PC: iPhone 4
Carrier: AT&T

schettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
y'all are a bunch of lying liars... pfffth!

Unless it comes out in a couple weeks, of course. Then I always believed you. It was just the peer pressure that made me doubt!
Old 01-11-2008, 06:24 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Treo pro Soon to be Touch pro 2

remlle is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via ICQ to remlle Send a message via AIM to remlle Send a message via Yahoo to remlle
why is everyone so negative around here? You all have no faith and no faith. the problems with this phone are that big of of a deal its a working phone and so what if it doesnt have GPS or Rev A. thats just 2 more things for you all to complain about and say it doesnt work the way you want it to work. Geeze calm down and relax. if your in that big a hurry or demanding something go to the q9 that has gps. there is no other phone with the stuff you want so chill out.
Old 01-11-2008, 06:31 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint Ofcourse

tech is keeping up the good worktech is keeping up the good worktech is keeping up the good work
the good thing is coming that all i have to know no hurry here lol

Sprint Overdrive Pro 4G
Old 01-11-2008, 09:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: PPC-6800 (Sprint Mogul)

bakntyme is keeping up the good workbakntyme is keeping up the good work
deleted to reduce the inflammation

Last edited by bakntyme; 01-11-2008 at 11:59 PM.
Old 01-11-2008, 10:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: TMO

timothydonohue is just getting started
hmm, seems as if this thread got a little derailed and turned into a measuring contest for e-penises, lol

btw, wouldn't it also matter as to what type of law one practiced? i mean, if it were doctors you guys were hashing out, i can say i wouldn't go to a pediatrician in order to get advice about a pituitary adenoma.
Old 01-11-2008, 11:10 PM
N00b

ktwombley is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by neilson View Post
If we can't believe the folks from HTC, the folks from Sprint, or the folks from here; are we just that habitually jaded by the Mogul?

I honestly would like to believe someone before the file is actually loaded up. Just seems like you guys think that anything spoken is a lie, and even when the file is posted you're highly skeptical of its quality.
The post over on XDA-Devs is just a guy saying he heard something. No backing, nothing official to point to.

These forums (and by these, I mean all phone forums I've read) are full of people who get a chuckle out of posting crap "I heard from a guy" rumors, especially about ROMs.

That's just the way the world works: Don't post proof? I don't believe ya.
Old 01-11-2008, 11:47 PM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
LOL, I heard from a guy that heard from a guy that heard from a guy that works at sprint that the Mogul was going to have more memory and was going to be sent through wireless EVDO Speed, also if you snap your fingers three times Blue Tooth was going to be fixed..

Just thought I'd let everyone know!!!

****Aren't we all tired of this?????
Old 01-12-2008, 12:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Mogul
Carrier: sprint

pflatlyne is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by hypeo View Post
LOL, I heard from a guy that heard from a guy that heard from a guy that works at sprint that the Mogul was going to have more memory and was going to be sent through wireless EVDO Speed, also if you snap your fingers three times Blue Tooth was going to be fixed..

Just thought I'd let everyone know!!!

****Aren't we all tired of this?????
You had me untill that thing about bluetooth being fixed. You gotta learn to keep it realistic if you expect people to actually buy it.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan