PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2008, 05:17 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Apache
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

ReD-DaWg-OnE is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to ReD-DaWg-OnE Send a message via MSN to ReD-DaWg-OnE Send a message via Yahoo to ReD-DaWg-OnE
I did ask them about WM 6.1 they said they have it in the labs and were planing on getting it out to their for the current devices, but it is up to the carrier.
Old 01-09-2008, 05:43 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Temp TP2 until the 3D
Carrier: Sprint

No1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to No1ustad
vodka and lemons? i guess vodka lemons and frangelico with sugar rims make nice chocolate cake shots...

aaanyways. griping here when we're all anxious in the first place isn't gonna help. either gripe to them.... or mebbe have some chocolate cake shots...
Old 01-09-2008, 10:51 AM
morsus mihi
Pocket PC: iPhone 4
Carrier: AT&T

schettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReD-DaWg-OnE View Post
I did ask them about WM 6.1 they said they have it in the labs and were planing on getting it out to their for the current devices, but it is up to the carrier.
Where have I heard that one before? Hmmmm WM6 for the Apache? Naw...

Our best hope is they get the rev-a (and yeah, gps) out for the mogul. The rest can be done ourselves, but that one they have to do.
Old 01-09-2008, 10:57 AM
Let me count thy wounds
Pocket PC: Photon 4G

blasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Yahoo to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Skype™ to blasphemous_prime
i dunno about this release date, but i'm gonna check the site for it starting the 28th.
If you are literally serving shit to American children, or knowingly spinning a wheel where it is not unlikely that you will eventually serve shit – if that’s your business model? Then I got no problems with a jury of your peers wiring your nuts to a car battery and feeding you the accumulated sweepings from the bottom of a monkey cage. In fact, I’ll hold the spoon.” -Ralph Dunlop-
Old 01-09-2008, 11:07 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTV EEVVVOOOOO, and a BB tour
Carrier: sprint..and umm...PPCGEEKZ!!

Success100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Success100 Send a message via Yahoo to Success100
im not holding my breath messing around waiting on sprint. Well be able through time travel thru mobile data connections before we see a rom update that actually GIVES us Gps and EVDO rev.a.
Old 01-09-2008, 11:43 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Treo 700wx/Mogul/TouchPro/TouchPro2/EVO rooted

itsall_cooool is keeping up the good workitsall_cooool is keeping up the good work
Now I want rev.A, GPS ~AND~ Nextel Push-To-Talk since Sprint is now selling hybrid phones. I'm sure we can re-map one of our numerous buttons .....
Old 01-09-2008, 02:20 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

eehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
I dont get the whole push to talk thing. I find it annoying when I am somewhere and can hear someones PTT conversation. I guess its good for people that would normally carry a 2 way or but I dont see how I would use it at all.
Old 01-09-2008, 02:30 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

billy54554 is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to billy54554
OH Ye of little faith. Why dont we just wait and see what shakes out. I have delayed trading my Mogul for a Touch or a Treo to see what the revision will bring. I still have my Blackberry that is GPS enabled and hoping that HTC will enable GPS on the Mogul. If not, and the current bugs arent fixed, then I'm gone. Wait and see is attitude that I have adapted. BW
Old 01-09-2008, 02:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2

specv is becoming a great contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by schettj View Post
Where have I heard that one before? Hmmmm WM6 for the Apache? Naw...

Our best hope is they get the rev-a (and yeah, gps) out for the mogul. The rest can be done ourselves, but that one they have to do.
well the apache was about 2 years old when wm6 hit, the mogul is still a bit young in its life cycle. They didnt offer wm6 for the apache because then no one would buy the mogul. So they will either release it for the mogul or release a new phone. Not that I want to pay $400 for a new phone but I would rather a new 6900 or mogul2 this fall than an update for the mogul. Its a nice phone but hindered too much by hardware faults to be as good as it could be
Old 01-09-2008, 03:01 PM
morsus mihi
Pocket PC: iPhone 4
Carrier: AT&T

schettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
So... you're agreeing with me that WM6.1 won't ever be offered for the mogul in a Sprint ROM?

I thought you were

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan