PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2008, 12:57 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTV EEVVVOOOOO, and a BB tour
Carrier: sprint..and umm...PPCGEEKZ!!

Success100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Success100 Send a message via Yahoo to Success100
BT=Bluetooth
Old 01-21-2008, 01:07 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Mogul HTC
Carrier: Sprint

MRNur is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to MRNur
I use blue tooth with mine and it work's great, I make ring tone's for my friend's and then blue tooth them to them..
Old 01-21-2008, 01:14 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTV EEVVVOOOOO, and a BB tour
Carrier: sprint..and umm...PPCGEEKZ!!

Success100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Success100 Send a message via Yahoo to Success100
I never had any iissues with mine either . I use it to tether, stream music to HT820's, file x-fers and never had any issues
Old 01-21-2008, 06:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

CDRacingZX6R is a n00b
Ok, I called up... Made demands, got transfered or hung up on a couple times. Finally found someone in retentions that cared. Threatened to cancel, and they offered a swap for the touch with no extra fee's.

Everything seemed to well. They didn't send me a confirmation email, even though she took my email. But she did charge my account the initial cost of the phone, and said it would be removed upon return of the Mogul.

She told I should expect the new phone in 3-5 business days, and the return box in 7-10 days. Does this sound like the standard rap those that didn't get over nighted have?

Should I call because of the lack of confirmation? I've been charged the initial cost of the phone, So I assume that means it's on it's way....

(Just in case, reason for switching: 1) More Ram. 2) Was having issues with the LED on keyboard, and phone. Would hard reset, and would work fine for a few weeks, then go back to not working at all even if no new software had been loaded. 3) Size, the keyboard obviously adds some heft, and I wear scrubs normally and it's pulling on them and just is annoying when your on your feet a lot. 4) Lack of Sprint TV (I know, no big deal really.. But it's free to some capacity with a sero plan, and I thought it would be cool. 5) And finally, the main reason I used the keyboard was for school work and notes, but now with bluetooth keyboards, I I can just use that.
Old 01-22-2008, 02:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

papped is a n00b
Just call them again if you don't receive the phone AND the return package by the indicated timeframe (don't send the old phone back until you get the new one).

Sometimes they tell you they sent the return package or the new phone but they didn't, so you just have to remind them if you didn't get it.
Old 02-04-2008, 08:48 PM
Lurker

adammaas is a n00b
Anyone want to switch their 6800 for a 6900?

I made the switch to the touch and I miss my keyboard so much I would love to switch back to the mogul.
Old 02-24-2008, 10:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Verizon

shark1987 is keeping up the good workshark1987 is keeping up the good work
Re: Sprint agreed to swap my Mogul for a Touch

well i think i'm gonna try and switch atleast, i just sent an email asking but if that doesn't go over well I'll call them. I just tired of having to do memory management before doing things. For instance I was at a basketball game last week, didn't have anything running on my phone but it had been on all day, and one of the stars of our team, DJ Augustine, walked right in front of me and I was gonna take his picture so I hit the camera button and of course get the error message about not having enough memory. That's really what pushed me over the edge, that and the bluetooth choppiness.
Old 02-24-2008, 11:30 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: evo
Carrier: sprint

fuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stuff
Re: Anyone want to switch their 6800 for a 6900?

Quote:
Originally Posted by adammaas View Post
I made the switch to the touch and I miss my keyboard so much I would love to switch back to the mogul.
They switched me back. Only took about 10 minutes total including writing emails and phone time.
Old 02-25-2008, 01:33 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Verizon

shark1987 is keeping up the good workshark1987 is keeping up the good work
Re: Sprint agreed to swap my Mogul for a Touch

wow, already got an email back from them on a Sunday night like two hours after I sent in the request. They said they'd do it free of charge. I just have to reply to the email. I'm gonna go to the sprint store near my campus and check it out in person first and then maybe get it by Friday.
Old 02-25-2008, 03:26 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: evo
Carrier: sprint

fuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stuff
Re: Anyone want to switch their 6800 for a 6900?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawman08 View Post
well youre lucky then because usually when you complain one phone is crappy replace it with x or y phone, and then call back to go back after making such a stink that CS had to swap you past 30 days, it looks just a little suspicious...like trying to get freebie swaps to a brand new phone every few months
Maybe the trick is to not "make a stink"

All I did both times was explain the problem and they offered the replacement.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan