PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2010, 05:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: RazrMaxx
Carrier: vzw

cbreze is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcbreze is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcbreze is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Rom with SPB Mobile Shell?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcesq06 View Post
What is your startup memory running MS3 on titanium? Prior to unlocking, I always used MS over tf3d (even though it did lag a bit when I had several pages enabled).

I really like Sense 2.5 on NRG's 2354X roms, but I would consider going back to MS depending on the available memory.
On a fresh boot I have about 93mb free ram. I watch what I've got open and use the shell's taskman to cloase stuff as needed.

FWIW: just a personal observation. On my tp2 which is currently loaded with the oem verizon 6.1 rom(love it)I get 129mb on a fresh boot, uber speedy and with the tf3d option unticked. This using pocket plus not ms. I find ms uses about 8 to 10 mb to run.

From this I conclude that 6.5 uses more ram than 6.1 by about 35mb or so, just to exist.

Sense is great eye candy but imo thats it.
Old 03-19-2010, 06:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Imagio, Incredible
Carrier: VZW

TonyK is keeping up the good workTonyK is keeping up the good work

I just built my first Rom for my Vogue, on PPC Kitchen and added Mobile Shell , took about 30 Min, not bad for my first. PPC Kitchen seems to be outdated, nothing for Imagio. PPC Kitchen is very easy to use, go to PPCkitchen.org and follow the instructions, if you have a Vogue, Titan, Etc. I'm just wondering if there is other programs out there to cook with. With PPC Kitchen you pic the programs you want in your Rom

If I Have Helped You, PLEASE HIT [THANKS],, THANKS

Old 03-19-2010, 11:26 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Omnia i910, HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

swade8 is a n00b
Thumbs up Re: Rom with SPB Mobile Shell?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veritech_910 View Post
I'm running the Energy Titanium 21895 build and installed SPB Mobile Shell on it. I love it and haven't had any lag issues with it. I disabled the Titanium plug-in on the Today screen and so far it's awesome. I've always preferred SPB MS3 over the TF3D interface and it's even better now!
I too am running spb mobile shell 3 on the same rom as you are, I just wish that spb would offer more cities to choose from.. mine isn't in the list and the closest one two that are listed are like 30 miles one way and 50 miles the other.. why can't they offer every city on the map? but anyway.. loving it.. thanks NRG...
Old 03-19-2010, 11:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: RazrMaxx
Carrier: vzw

cbreze is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcbreze is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcbreze is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by swade8 View Post
I too am running spb mobile shell 3 on the same rom as you are, I just wish that spb would offer more cities to choose from.. mine isn't in the list and the closest one two that are listed are like 30 miles one way and 50 miles the other.. why can't they offer every city on the map? but anyway.. loving it.. thanks NRG...
Have you tried spb weather? It integrates with ms very nicely. It might have your city. It has some that surprise me.

Last edited by cbreze; 03-20-2010 at 08:55 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio

Tags
imagio, rom, spb mobile shell