PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2010, 10:02 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

sjms71 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Bug in Contacts/My Favorites Screen

I'm so glad I found this thread. I went to verizon last week and they just had no clue. I couldn't figure out why some of my favorites were coming up right and some backwards. I added a bogus home number for the ones not right and now envelope is email and bubble is text. This was driving me crazy hope there is a fix soon.
Old 08-12-2010, 10:46 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

AMTG is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Bug in Contacts/My Favorites Screen

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjms71 View Post
I'm so glad I found this thread. I went to verizon last week and they just had no clue. I couldn't figure out why some of my favorites were coming up right and some backwards. I added a bogus home number for the ones not right and now envelope is email and bubble is text. This was driving me crazy hope there is a fix soon.
Yesterday, August 11, 2010, I received a call from HTC and the guy indicated they were working on the issue and would be most likely posting the fix on the downloads on the HTC website. The guy I spoked to said he was just made aware of this issue, but I informed him this issue has been there and other people have contacted them about the same issue for over a year. I directed him to this website to read up and he told me once he went home he would check it out (apparently HTC limits internet access to their employees, understandable if there is abuse of privileges). That aside, I guess we're waiting unless someone can cook something up in the kitchen to fix the issue. I'm not that tech savvy yet!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio