PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2010, 03:59 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

brucb3 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Manila Sense 2.1 / 2.5 *Updated Feb 23, 2010*

Can't send or receive text either. Maybe my settings are wrong also has the latest build of 2.5 2012.
Old 02-24-2010, 04:26 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc imagio
Carrier: verizon

cis314 is a n00b
Wink Re: Manila Sense 2.1 / 2.5 *Updated Feb 23, 2010*

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmart518 View Post
Stocks tab is still there, the problem is when trying to access stock details. There shouldn't be much lag anymore, when is it slowing down on you?
it is slow when going to the contacts page. by the way what happened to the flip contacts? also slow when going from page to page. sorry I am new at this . may be thats why.
Old 02-24-2010, 04:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC P6800
Carrier: USCC

jskoland is just getting started

Jmart I was using your cab and I liked it a lot the only reason why I changed it it was always locking up on my device and shooting my memory to over 80% all the time. I liked all the features it had though. If you have a way or know how to keep the memory low I would appreciate it.
Old 02-24-2010, 06:35 PM
Cookin' Project: Teya
Pocket PC: Omnia i910, HTC Imagio, Now Gnex
Carrier: Big Red
Threadstarter

jmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by cis314 View Post
it is slow when going to the contacts page. by the way what happened to the flip contacts? also slow when going from page to page. sorry I am new at this . may be thats why.
Flip contacts are in 2.0, they changed it up for 2.5. It doesn't look as cool, but it is way more functional. Not sure why it is going so slow for you, it feels pretty fast on my device about as fast as 2.0.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jskoland View Post
Jmart I was using your cab and I liked it a lot the only reason why I changed it it was always locking up on my device and shooting my memory to over 80% all the time. I liked all the features it had though. If you have a way or know how to keep the memory low I would appreciate it.
I'm sorry to hear that it was giving you trouble. The high memory is a result of the increased speed. It should idle in the low 60s, but when you are running a bunch of stuff it will definitely get up there. It shouldn't really matter unless you are running a bunch of memory hog programs at the same time, this may cause lockups.
All of this will go away once we get unlocked and custom roms with 2.5 become available. This is merely a taste of 2.5, that actually has become much more functional than I ever expected.

Other: Sense 2.5.2019 in a Cab
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-24-2010, 06:59 PM
RLM703

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLM703 View Post
Hi everyone, I noticed ActiveSync wasn't working for me last night (this is my first attempt at activesync since installing CFC 2.5.2012.1225), could have been something with my computer or my phone. Either way, had to hard reset, getting a replacement phone today (stuck button) so I cant test it right now. Just wanted to see if anyone else is having a similar issue. I will test it once I get my replacement and write back with the results.

Thanks!
Wont be testing today. I got my replacement phone and it came back as a TP2. Running WM6.5 with Sense 2.1???

I was almost tempted to not say anything to them and keep the TP2 instead. I would miss the imagio forum though. Next phone scheduled for Friday.
Old 02-24-2010, 07:15 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

why not take advantage and flash a rom
Old 02-24-2010, 08:11 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

spetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmart518 View Post
I'm glad you are enjoying it, here are some answers to your questions:

1. I have made a working cab for auto rotation that I will put on the first post.
2. -TVIconDisable, this will still work
-At0mD3D Driver, don't use, there is an updated driver included and using this will over write it.
-Enable RAPI, this will still work
-Enable All Camera Modes, this is included, no need to install
-FixUnreadCount, shouldn't need this anymore
-Leo Camera Fix, not needed anymore
-Lower RAM - ShareMemSize, definitely do not use, it is meant for older manila
-NoPushInternet, this is included, no need to install
-TP2 Dynamic Resource Proxy, this is the same as "Lower RAM - ShareMemSize", do not use
3. To remove Twitter tab, go to Settings\Personalize\Home screen tabs and uncheck Twitter
4. Haven't looked into it, if I get some time, I will check it out
5. No opinion, I don't use facebook

As far as activesync goes, I have not experienced any problems with it and 2012.
I appreciate the feedback. Now that I know what is what I was able to clean things up a bit.

On item 3 I do not see anything listed for the Twitter tab in the Settings\Personalize\Home Screen Tabs section. As a matter of fact there is no option for the Recent Documents tab. Is there another way to shut these off?

Has anyone done any testing with Opera 10 B3 and this? I am going to take the plunge, as I like the new beta alot. Has anyone begun to fool around with colorized top and bottom bars, like TCruz' work?

Steve

Last edited by spetrillo; 02-24-2010 at 08:29 PM.
Old 02-24-2010, 09:21 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc imagio
Carrier: verizon

cis314 is a n00b
Wink Re: Manila Sense 2.1 / 2.5 *Updated Feb 23, 2010*

To remove Twitter tab, go to Settings\Personalize\Home screen tabs and uncheck Twitter

I dont see this at all on mine. is there any other way?
Old 02-24-2010, 09:28 PM
mhrc4

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by argentinito View Post
Wirelessly posted (XV6975 Opera/9.50 (Windows NT 5.1; U; en))

i have a news to make .. has pass 24 hours m i didnt have to hard reset my phone lol
coming from you, thats impressive! congrats! lol
Old 02-24-2010, 09:58 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by cis314 View Post
To remove Twitter tab, go to Settings\Personalize\Home screen tabs and uncheck Twitter

I dont see this at all on mine. is there any other way?
slide the slider to manila settings tab then personalize then home screen tabs uncheck twitter

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio