View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 08:11 PM
spetrillo
VIP Member

spetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Manila Sense 2.1 / 2.5 *Updated Feb 23, 2010*

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmart518 View Post
I'm glad you are enjoying it, here are some answers to your questions:

1. I have made a working cab for auto rotation that I will put on the first post.
2. -TVIconDisable, this will still work
-At0mD3D Driver, don't use, there is an updated driver included and using this will over write it.
-Enable RAPI, this will still work
-Enable All Camera Modes, this is included, no need to install
-FixUnreadCount, shouldn't need this anymore
-Leo Camera Fix, not needed anymore
-Lower RAM - ShareMemSize, definitely do not use, it is meant for older manila
-NoPushInternet, this is included, no need to install
-TP2 Dynamic Resource Proxy, this is the same as "Lower RAM - ShareMemSize", do not use
3. To remove Twitter tab, go to Settings\Personalize\Home screen tabs and uncheck Twitter
4. Haven't looked into it, if I get some time, I will check it out
5. No opinion, I don't use facebook

As far as activesync goes, I have not experienced any problems with it and 2012.
I appreciate the feedback. Now that I know what is what I was able to clean things up a bit.

On item 3 I do not see anything listed for the Twitter tab in the Settings\Personalize\Home Screen Tabs section. As a matter of fact there is no option for the Recent Documents tab. Is there another way to shut these off?

Has anyone done any testing with Opera 10 B3 and this? I am going to take the plunge, as I like the new beta alot. Has anyone begun to fool around with colorized top and bottom bars, like TCruz' work?

Steve

Last edited by spetrillo; 02-24-2010 at 08:29 PM.