PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2010, 10:59 AM
Cookin' Project: Teya
Pocket PC: Omnia i910, HTC Imagio, Now Gnex
Carrier: Big Red
Threadstarter

jmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Manila Sense 2.1 / 2.5 *Updated Feb 22, 2010*

Quote:
Originally Posted by satsun View Post
UPDATE>>>>Jmart looks like the first screen in landscape mode (HOME) is working but the rest of the screens are off center or cut off, stearing more toward the left side of the screen

oh yea and what's gIModeSwitch? it's under start accessories and the only thing in there?
I have updated the first post with landscape fix, I left out a setting on the one from yesterday. glModeSwitch is the Chainfire graphics driver, you can change modes (fast or slow) by selecting this. Fast is enabled by default, so I wouldn't mess with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by satsun View Post
Brooklyn.....Haha no worries there seems to be alot of B&$Tchz on this joint ima make them suck a wall LOL ... aight man tyme to get some zzzzzzzz's n face the real world in a few....

Jmart..... Hope my updates help, there seems to be alot of tweaks that are needed, let me know if yuou need me to test anything, i got my imagio until the end of the week b4 i need to return it and start using their replacement they sent me. Is your microsoft my phone app working past the login?
I always appreciate feedback, that way we can perfect this thing. I won't be much help on this though, as I don't use MyPhone. Maybe somebody that does will chime in and help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyncat View Post
Oh yea jmart518 I install CFC 2.5 2012 it's fire I like!!! Question is their a fix for this Audio_Manager_Engine that pops up when I hit the music tab??
I haven't experienced this problem yet, can you post a screen shot? Does it happen every time? Will it still play music?

Other: Sense 2.5.2019 in a Cab

Last edited by jmart518; 02-23-2010 at 12:53 PM.
Old 02-23-2010, 11:31 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

BroMarduk is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBroMarduk is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBroMarduk is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I posted this a couple of days ago but haven't heard back. (which may mean that it's only my little problem ).

Wondered if someone else running 2.5.20121225 could check the Stock Details screen for me. I've hard reset a couple times and still get a hang when going to the Stock Details screen (go to the Stocks tab, refresh the data, then tap on the names of one of the stocks to bring up the Stock Details screen). At this point Sense seems to freeze up and only a reset brings it back.

Just looking for confirmation that it works or doesn't work at this point...

TIA
Old 02-23-2010, 11:45 AM
Threadstarter

jmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroMarduk View Post
I posted this a couple of days ago but haven't heard back. (which may mean that it's only my little problem ).

Wondered if someone else running 2.5.20121225 could check the Stock Details screen for me. I've hard reset a couple times and still get a hang when going to the Stock Details screen (go to the Stocks tab, refresh the data, then tap on the names of one of the stocks to bring up the Stock Details screen). At this point Sense seems to freeze up and only a reset brings it back.

Just looking for confirmation that it works or doesn't work at this point...

TIA
I just tested it out and looks like we have a bug! Let me see what I can do about this.
Old 02-23-2010, 11:46 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC P6800
Carrier: USCC

jskoland is just getting started

I am using the 2.5.2012 and I must say I like it a lot. However, what tweaks does anyone know of to lower the system memory on this. I startup at 60% and within and short time I am at over 80% doing absolutely nothing. If I run one app it is over 90%. Also I have deleted all of VZW bloatware but I am still at 88MB of system storage space, does anyone know of other things I can get rid of.

Thanks
Old 02-23-2010, 01:35 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio (used to have vx6800)

dmitrynt is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to dmitrynt Send a message via Skype™ to dmitrynt

Installed 2.5.2012 played for 30 min. and had to remove cause still too bugy and would freeze now and then. Memory would go throught the roof and eventually into space..... Trying to remove now. will try 2.1 next.
Old 02-23-2010, 01:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Vibrant galaxy s
Carrier: T-Mobile

argentinito is becoming a great contributor
Wirelessly posted (XV6975 Opera/9.50 (Windows NT 5.1; U; en))

well i hard reset n install again 2013 n now i can recieve mms .. n thats true my memory goes to 60% to 85 n no time ... what can i do about it?
Old 02-23-2010, 02:30 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio (used to have vx6800)

dmitrynt is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to dmitrynt Send a message via Skype™ to dmitrynt

[QUOTE=jmart518;1528221]Manila Sense (2.1.1920, 2.5.2011 and 2.5.2012) on the HTC Imagio!

Huge thanks to megapinky, maxtcee, cslawren, Mr X, Mike304 and everyone else who has staying up all night trying get this thing going!

2.1 Current Known Issues:
-Nothing at the moment
2.5 Current Known Issues:
-Nothing at the moment
.................................................. ......................

How do i uninstall the 2.5.2012 ?
I tried remove programs cause its listed there. But it stays.
Old 02-23-2010, 02:44 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio

keithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

[QUOTE=dmitrynt;1585087]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmart518 View Post
Manila Sense (2.1.1920, 2.5.2011 and 2.5.2012) on the HTC Imagio!

Huge thanks to megapinky, maxtcee, cslawren, Mr X, Mike304 and everyone else who has staying up all night trying get this thing going!

2.1 Current Known Issues:
-Nothing at the moment
2.5 Current Known Issues:
-Nothing at the moment
.................................................. ......................

How do i uninstall the 2.5.2012 ?
I tried remove programs cause its listed there. But it stays.
Probably will have to hard reset.
Old 02-23-2010, 02:58 PM
mhrc4

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

just some feedback after running 2012 for a few hours.

PROS

- FAST. almost as fast as stock, i like it
- Quick install
- All in one install

CONS

- sixFIVE startup screen (advice, leave it stock, if i wanted that changed, I would do it myself)
- Disabled Manila messaging. Let me decide if I want to disable it or not. I would rather have it be a little slow than half of the buttons only half-ass work.
- the WM Messaging backgrounds... kinda torn, wouldnt mind not having them there, kind of a distraction for corporate email
- WM messaging skinning for SMS messages. Nice, but i would like the system to run faster, rather than more visual goodies
- remap of MediaFLO key to rotate. Nice, again, but like others have said, would rather rotate screen by turning my phone. I can enable rotation through the registry.

I would much rather see a cab like this concentrate on updates like a BG4All, rather than the WM SMS skinning. Also, I think the utmost importance of this would be to make it FAST. its there, but i think without some of these extra items, it could be faster.

Thanks again, jmart, for all of the work, it is greatly appreciated.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-23-2010, 03:18 PM
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhrc4 View Post
just some feedback after running 2012 for a few hours.

PROS

- FAST. almost as fast as stock, i like it
- Quick install
- All in one install

CONS

- sixFIVE startup screen (advice, leave it stock, if i wanted that changed, I would do it myself)
- Disabled Manila messaging. Let me decide if I want to disable it or not. I would rather have it be a little slow than half of the buttons only half-ass work.
- the WM Messaging backgrounds... kinda torn, wouldnt mind not having them there, kind of a distraction for corporate email
- WM messaging skinning for SMS messages. Nice, but i would like the system to run faster, rather than more visual goodies
- remap of MediaFLO key to rotate. Nice, again, but like others have said, would rather rotate screen by turning my phone. I can enable rotation through the registry.

I would much rather see a cab like this concentrate on updates like a BG4All, rather than the WM SMS skinning. Also, I think the utmost importance of this would be to make it FAST. its there, but i think without some of these extra items, it could be faster.

Thanks again, jmart, for all of the work, it is greatly appreciated.
Thanks for the feedback, I will most likely be removing the eye candy from the next build. I will however, leave the messaging as it is now. This is the way most chefs are cooking 2.5 into ROMs, it is the best solution at the moment. Also, it makes the cab much smaller. Which buttons are not working for you? I am looking into auto rotate for manila.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio