PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2010, 02:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Iusacell Mexico

megapinky is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmegapinky is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmegapinky is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmegapinky is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Manila Sense 2.1 / 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by slumpey326 View Post
what does sense fix 6.5 do
Hi

It fix some problmes with the 6.1 cab

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxtcee View Post
thats f n interesting man wats 3d driver patch
Hi Maxtcee

Its for hd2, but sense 2.5 works better with the patch

Last edited by megapinky; 02-02-2010 at 02:51 PM. Reason: join message
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 02-02-2010, 02:57 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

nice find pinky dont know what you did but my twitter just started working and appointments lil slow but it works

Last edited by maxtcee; 02-02-2010 at 03:01 PM.
Old 02-02-2010, 03:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

megapinky is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmegapinky is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmegapinky is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmegapinky is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
nice find pinky dont know what you did but my twitter just started working and appointments lil slow but it works
just a little magic, jaja

not realy, some packet was missing, so just need to find it (take a lot of time cause i try and fail)

we need something before HSPL comes out
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-02-2010, 03:11 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

nrg got a new rom out with htc meassaging client 2011 i think that will fix our sms problem looking for a cab
Old 02-02-2010, 03:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
nrg got a new rom out with htc meassaging client 2011 i think that will fix our sms problem looking for a cab
I dont have problems with sms, i can send and recieve, send form native sms, or sense 2.5.

just let the smspatch run

the coment says that 2011 is like 2.1 speed and 2.5 feature, it will be nice to have it
Old 02-02-2010, 03:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC P6800
Carrier: USCC

jskoland is just getting started

I have read through all these posts and I am soooo close to do this but I just got this phone running the way I want it. Honestly. How well do all of you like this or having done the upgrade to 2.5 would you rather have waited until the HSPL? Let me know.

Thanks
Old 02-02-2010, 04:05 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by megapinky View Post
I dont have problems with sms, i can send and recieve, send form native sms, or sense 2.5.

just let the smspatch run

the coment says that 2011 is like 2.1 speed and 2.5 feature, it will be nice to have it
yeah but when using htc sms you get freezes and have to pull out battery
Old 02-02-2010, 04:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
yeah but when using htc sms you get freezes and have to pull out battery

I send some sms directly from manila tab, no problem, do you backup the sms? cause I start clean
Old 02-02-2010, 04:12 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by megapinky View Post
I send some sms directly from manila tab, no problem, do you backup the sms? cause I start clean
no backup i can send from windows sms with never having a problem but when sending through manilla its real slow typing and mostly freezes up
Old 02-02-2010, 04:27 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Carrier: Verizon

slumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

jskoland,
get spb back up and create a full backup/restore. Do a hard reset and try manila 2.5

if you dont like it do another hard reset and run the spb back up file that you just create. It will revert everything to the way you had it to before.

that's exactly what I did and it beat spending 3+ hours installing everything again and moving things around to the way I like it.

** UPDATE ** I just PM'd you something special. Enjoy.

Last edited by slumpey326; 02-02-2010 at 04:31 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio