PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2010, 10:54 AM
Cookin' Project: Teya
Pocket PC: Omnia i910, HTC Imagio, Now Gnex
Carrier: Big Red
Threadstarter

jmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Manila Sense 2.1 / 2.5 *Updated March 4, 2010*

That was a long night!!
First post updated

March 6, 2010-Major update, definitely worth the hard reset!
-Fixed MMS, unable to recieve issue
-Fixed Calendar week lock up
-Fixed Calendar year view
-Fixed/workaround for over rotating of photos, music, documents tabs
-Fixed eReader tab not displaying author
-Enabled Manila auto landscape rotate (there is a cab in the first post to disable Manila auto rotate, for those who do not want auto rotation)
-Added tweaks to speed up keyboard
-Clear background for calendar tab
-Includs IM Selector

I have tested everything I can think of/capable of and it is running great, please let me know if you find any bugs.

Other: Sense 2.5.2019 in a Cab

Last edited by jmart518; 03-06-2010 at 11:06 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 03-06-2010, 11:27 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

Wildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuff
Re: Manila Sense 2.1 / 2.5 *Updated March 6, 2010*

I haven't had any issues with sending mms, build I installed early yesterday morning has gave me any real issues except to things..

1. Clock image corrupt at times.

2. Memory does get up to 85 90 % at times
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen01.jpg (11.2 KB, 20 views) Click for barcode!
Old 03-06-2010, 12:09 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: Manila Sense 2.1 / 2.5 *Updated March 4, 2010*

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmart518 View Post
that was a long night!!
First post updated

march 6, 2010-major update, definitely worth the hard reset!
-fixed mms, unable to recieve issue
-fixed calendar week lock up
-fixed calendar year view
-fixed/workaround for over rotating of photos, music, documents tabs
-fixed ereader tab not displaying author
-enabled manila auto landscape rotate (there is a cab in the first post to disable manila auto rotate, for those who do not want auto rotation)
-added tweaks to speed up keyboard
-clear background for calendar tab
-includs im selector

i have tested everything i can think of/capable of and it is running great, please let me know if you find any bugs.

Jdawg you are the Boombangalanging Diggity Bomb !!!!

unfortunatly the link is down

Last edited by maxtcee; 03-06-2010 at 12:15 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-06-2010, 12:30 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc Trophy WP7, formerly Droid X, htc Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

t0adman is keeping up the good workt0adman is keeping up the good work

jmart518 you continue to impress with your mad skills and generosity. Any chance all these lovely new improvements can be bundled into a separate add-on cab so we don't have to hard reset?
Old 03-06-2010, 12:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Vibrant galaxy s
Carrier: T-Mobile

argentinito is becoming a great contributor
Wirelessly posted (XV6975 Opera/9.50 (Windows NT 5.1; U; en))

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0adman
jmart518 you continue to impress with your mad skills and generosity. Any chance all these lovely new improvements can be bundled into a separate add-on cab so we don't have to hard reset?
no offense but he is the hard part man.. hard reset is not biggie .. im headin to a hard reset right now lol
Old 03-06-2010, 12:51 PM
Threadstarter

jmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildman View Post
I haven't had any issues with sending mms, build I installed early yesterday morning has gave me any real issues except to things..

1. Clock image corrupt at times.

2. Memory does get up to 85 90 % at times
Yeah, the clock thing is really strange, I get that sometimes too. I believe it is related to Sense and not the cab, because even custom ROMs have that problem.
Memory is really high, try disabling the tabs that you do not use, don't keep a lot of emails in your inbox, multiple email accounts will slow it down, clean out your SMS/MMS regularly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxtcee View Post
Jdawg you are the Boombangalanging Diggity Bomb !!!!

unfortunatly the link is down
Quote:
Originally Posted by t0adman View Post
Thanks fellas! It was a problem with 4shared, but it is going again. I also set up a mirror just in case the other one flakes out again.

It is possible to set it up in a "fix" cab, but it would be a pain in the @$$. I also wouldn't be able to guarantee that it would fix all the problems with so many different versions out there and customizations that have been done would possibly break. Besides, hard resets are fun and good for you! LOL
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-06-2010, 01:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by argentinito View Post
Wirelessly posted (XV6975 Opera/9.50 (Windows NT 5.1; U; en))

no offense but he is the hard part man.. hard reset is not biggie .. im headin to a hard reset right now lol
I don't recall saying a hard reset was a big deal or that I didn't appreciate the substantial amount of work jmart518 put into this project to our benefit. The question was simple and relevant. Remember, you don't HAVE to post every time something pops into your head.
Old 03-06-2010, 01:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker

jmart518, I noticed you added background for all to the most recent build. Do you happen to know if that will work with CookieMonster's home tab mod? Santod put a custom version of B4All in the thread and it works great. Anyway to uninstall the version you bundled if it's not compatible with the cookiemonster mod?
Old 03-06-2010, 01:15 PM
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0adman View Post
jmart518, I noticed you added background for all to the most recent build. Do you happen to know if that will work with CookieMonster's home tab mod? Santod put a custom version of B4All in the thread and it works great. Anyway to uninstall the version you bundled if it's not compatible with the cookiemonster mod?
Yes sir, it will work with Cookie's home. I'm running it now and everything works well together.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-06-2010, 01:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker

"Preparing your phone for first use. The Today screen will be displayed when this process is complete."

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio