View Single Post
Old 03-06-2010, 12:51 PM
jmart518
Cookin' Project: Teya
Threadstarter

jmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Manila Sense 2.1 / 2.5 *Updated March 6, 2010*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildman View Post
I haven't had any issues with sending mms, build I installed early yesterday morning has gave me any real issues except to things..

1. Clock image corrupt at times.

2. Memory does get up to 85 90 % at times
Yeah, the clock thing is really strange, I get that sometimes too. I believe it is related to Sense and not the cab, because even custom ROMs have that problem.
Memory is really high, try disabling the tabs that you do not use, don't keep a lot of emails in your inbox, multiple email accounts will slow it down, clean out your SMS/MMS regularly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxtcee View Post
Jdawg you are the Boombangalanging Diggity Bomb !!!!

unfortunatly the link is down
Quote:
Originally Posted by t0adman View Post
jmart518 you continue to impress with your mad skills and generosity. Any chance all these lovely new improvements can be bundled into a separate add-on cab so we don't have to hard reset?
Thanks fellas! It was a problem with 4shared, but it is going again. I also set up a mirror just in case the other one flakes out again.

It is possible to set it up in a "fix" cab, but it would be a pain in the @$$. I also wouldn't be able to guarantee that it would fix all the problems with so many different versions out there and customizations that have been done would possibly break. Besides, hard resets are fun and good for you! LOL

Other: Sense 2.5.2019 in a Cab
This post has been thanked 2 times.