PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC HD2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2010, 08:23 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: WM 6.1
Carrier: Verizon

R32_rocky is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Hd2 tweaks

I found the problem through trial and error (removing cab tweaks one at a time). It turned out to be gregorz10's bg cab with the 16 tabs added. After removing that, the clock works once again as it should.

As for the taskbar, I found the one I am using on my TP2 works like a charm. It was posted somewhere on here, I think on one of the VZW TP2 tweak posts. It has the files listed in order: 1) sdkcerts, 2) (purians?) modified tsowens taskbar v3, 3) kd 's mod, That works perfectly, even the speaker icons and the notification icons.

So all is well now, till I find the perfect radio cab
Old 04-23-2010, 08:33 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE
Threadstarter

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

glad you got it sorted out
fyi if you install cookies mod you can do 16 links and a whole lot more
Old 04-23-2010, 08:35 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

the7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by R32_rocky View Post
I found the problem through trial and error (removing cab tweaks one at a time). It turned out to be gregorz10's bg cab with the 16 tabs added. After removing that, the clock works once again as it should.

As for the taskbar, I found the one I am using on my TP2 works like a charm. It was posted somewhere on here, I think on one of the VZW TP2 tweak posts. It has the files listed in order: 1) sdkcerts, 2) (purians?) modified tsowens taskbar v3, 3) kd 's mod, That works perfectly, even the speaker icons and the notification icons.

So all is well now, till I find the perfect radio cab
Glad it all worked
Old 04-23-2010, 08:41 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Threadstarter

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Set #2 Colored Clocks, now up!!!
(4-19-10) Updated the colored set.
A couple were slightly cut off at the top and the CHT Cl0ck was a bit fuzzy.

(4-23-10)
Bullseye Clock Set added!!

}}} Retro Hands {{{
Will be added soon
Attached Fixed: Domed Titanium ~ zip file

Attached FilesCo0kie B&W Analog Clocks.rar (300.5 KB, 255 views)
White Clock Light Frame.rar (13.2 KB, 77 views
Colored Analog Clocks v2.zip (283.5 KB, 92 views)
Bullseye Clocks.zip (334.4 KB, 6 views)
Aqua Master.zip (132.9 KB, 0 views)
Old 04-23-2010, 08:55 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Threadstarter

swiss watch into a cookie clock

swiss (updated on april 20th)

movado

movado titanium carbon fiber

htc watch w/ big numbers

blue wall-watch clock

nixon stainless

nixon gunmetal red

htc_black.zip (24.7 KB, 79 views
movado.zip (14.5 KB, 64 views)
blue.zip (13.5 KB, 34 views)
nixon_stainless.zip (23.4 KB, 40 views)
nixon_indigo_red.zip (20.5 KB, 37 views
)nixon_red_gunmetal.zip (20.3 KB, 21 views)
wittnauer_black.zip (20.0 KB, 15 views)
swiss_v2.zip (19.8 KB, 71 views)
movado_carbon_fiber.zip (24.1 KB, 2 views)

Last edited by maxtcee; 04-23-2010 at 08:58 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-23-2010, 08:56 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: WM 6.1
Carrier: Verizon

R32_rocky is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by the7thson View Post
Glad it all worked
Yep, I am quite glad I did too. But now have to find both a bg4all a.d a 16 tab addon that works someday. Many thanks for the help!!!!!
Old 04-23-2010, 08:59 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Threadstarter

sebo
Regular 'Geeker

Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter Join Date: Feb 2008

Re: "real" cookie clocks
a few variations of the original swiss clocks found on first post

Attached Filesswiss_colors.zip (118.4 KB, 23 views)
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-23-2010, 08:59 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

the7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by R32_rocky View Post
Yep, I am quite glad I did too. But now have to find both a bg4all a.d a 16 tab addon that works someday. Many thanks for the help!!!!!
Not sure what this is, are you trying to have 16 icons show up on the home page? If yes, go here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=625483

This is pretty much the single best Manila mod you can do on your HD2 and it has the 16 quicklinks option along with many more. It also has links to apps that will allow your background to work properly across all tabs.
Old 04-23-2010, 09:01 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Threadstarter

04-19-2010, 02:38 AM - Add Post To Favorites
thewahlrus

PPCGeeks Regular

Pocket PC: TP2 - Energy Series 23557 |Apr 14| Cookie 1.7
Carrier: Verizon USC 2.18WV Radio

Antique Slider
thewahlrus Custom "Antique" Slider

I have been changing my slider a lot lately, but never found one I quite liked. This is my first attempt at making a slider, I have it installed on my device on the latest (4/18 Cookie) NRG ROM and it runs great. It sort of has an antique theme to it. I mainly did it because the sliders I have been installing didn't have call history or something else. I have included new icons for everything, but Twitter and Weather look a little out of place to me, I will update if I find some that fit more with the theme (feel free to suggest some). I feel the icon for "Stocks" is more appropriate also. I did not replace the actual "Slider" thing, whatever it's called for two reasons, I like the one NRG uses and I couldn't find it sifting through manila files. Someone tell me where it is, for future reference.

I have no idea about the compatibility of this slider. Install it and see. Like I Said, works on NRG latest 23559 sense 2.5

I found most of these icons at through various websites, mainly deviantart, and free icon sites. All credit to respective artists, I used too many to keep track. Thanks for your work.

I have uploaded a CFC and non CFC version of each. I haven't tested non CFC, they should work, let me know if there are any problems.

I have included an update, v1.1. I repositioned the small slider icons because they looked a bit off and changed a couple. Original is on top, 1.1 is on bottom.

Don't be shy with the thanks button if you like this slider.
Attached Files
thewahlrus Antique Slider CFC.cab (478.2 KB, 30 views)
thewahlrus Antique Slider 1.1 CFC.cab (475.0 KB, 9 views)
thewalrus Antique Slider.cab (1.99 MB, 6 views)
thewalrus Antique Slider 1.1.cab (1.99 MB, 9 views)
Old 04-25-2010, 07:43 AM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Threadstarter

(25/4/2010)-(100 Clocks)-★★★ Clocks-Cookie's Home Tab ★★★-( Alphabet Set II )-★★★

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=663548
With the release of the wonderful Cookie Home Tab 1.7, and the ability to add analog clocks, I have decided to start this thread to add my modified analog clocks to work with this wonderful Manila MOD,

The New Jaguaralani ALPHABET SET II-25/4/2010-----> DOWNLOAD

The New Jaguaralani Special Set II- 24/4/2010----> DOWNLOAD

The New TITANIUM Set (8 clocks)-(23-4-2010)----> DOWNLOAD

The New ALPHABET SET (26 Clocks)-(22-4-2010) -----> DOWNLOAD

The New Square Set ( 22-4-2010) -----> DOWNLOAD

The New Black Set (20-4-2010)

Download The Black Set (20-April-2010)

Recabbed Omega Moon ---> Download (20-4-2010)

New Clock (Zimaia)-20-4-2010

Download Zimaia square

Six New Clocks-Thanx to mike2nl (18-April-2010)

Download HERE + HERE

These are new Hands Sets, I have left them as manila files, not in cabs, so that combinations can be used as preferred by users, just copy the set you like to WINDOWS FOLDER.. (18-4-2010)

A new clock today + A new set of HANDS for the MASTERPIECE
A contribution from ZIMAIA (18 - 4 - 2010 )

The New Masterpiece Clock (17-4-2010)

The New Jaguaralani Special Clocks Set

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC HD2