PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC HD2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2010, 06:38 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Hd2 tweaks

MOST OF THESE WORK AS I TRIED THEM ALREADY DONT THANK ME THANK THE CREATOR

14th November 2009, 06:11 PM
smaberg [OP]

[REF] [Sense 2.5 tweaks & mods][CABS] Last updated 12/02-2010 -10:20
This thred is to post the best mods and tweaks for new Sense 2.5.
I will post the mods that i use all the time, and i hope you guys/girls will follow and post your own mods.

PS. The visual tweaks are made for manila without landscape mosde so some wont work while some will in landscape.
The tweaks, memory tweaks and other apps cab's will work on every manila.
the BG all tabs and quicklinks are bounded to the right manila version.
But most of the cabs are FULLY uninstalleble, so just try and see....

I will open a new thread with new cabs mostly done for recent and future manila versions, as the space of my posts are coming to an end.. so be patient

HERE IS NEW THREAD

BACKGROUNDS ALL TABS
Touch X BG all tabs -Background all tabs both level 0 and level 1 -WORKING new version 22/11-09 (for rom 1.43 and 1.48 without 16/20 quicklinks)(not animated wallpaper) (rapidshare)
BG all tabs only level 0 check this page.. (download grzegorz10 B4all Tabs 1920.CAB) RECOMENDED (rom 1.43 and 1.48 without 16/20 quicklinks)
17/12 -09 grzegorz10 B4all Tabs 1921.CAB -for rom 1.48 and 1.61 and works with quicklinks
17/12 -09 grzegorz10_1921_B4all 20Shortcuts.CAB -for rom 1.48 and 1.61 and INCLUDES 20 quicklinks
PS. all grzegorz10 cabs is from this thread

Touch X remove top curtian.cab -remove the half transparent curtain(where operator logo is)
Touch X reset and wifi.cab -adds shortcuts for quick reset and WiFi on/off, nice to have on new program tab..
Touch X send button commmanager.cab -Hold send button 3 sec. to start commmanager
Touch X show owner.cab -Show owner icon in settings
Touch X startmenu transparent BG.cab -Make the background on WM6.5 startmenu 100% opaque, looks very nice
Touch X Taskmanager.cab -adds the missing taskmanager(top right corner)
Touch X Battery icon 100% with 1% increments like 97%, 96%, 95%
Touch_X_Wireless_Draft_N_ON.cab - Enables Draft N in WiFi to get faster WiFi connection (rapidshare link)
Touch_X_Power_management_ON.cab - Enable all Powersaving features (rapidshare link)
Touch_X_Homescreen_Flip_clock_OFF.cab - Disables the flip clock when going back to homescreen tab, not the standard animated clock (rapidshare link)
Touch_X_Original_Manila_BG_files.cab -Original Manila files to restore manila if something goes wrong (rapidshare link)
Touch_X_Left_softkey_as_camera.cab -as described by cab name (rapidshare link)

6/12 -09 Touch X button icon in messaging.cab -Enable Graphical Send Icon Button in HTC Messaging (see tweak 41 in tboy2000 thread here)
6/12 -09 Touch X disable accidental link clicks.cab -Prevent Accidental Link Activation When Scrolling (see tweak 44 in tboy2000 thread here)
6/12 -09 Touch X Permanently Delete Reappearing HTC Icons.cab -Permanently Delete Reappearing HTC Icons from Start Menu (see tweak 42 in tboy2000 thread here)

13/12 -09 Touch X longpress sendkey lock device.cab -lock screen by holding send key..

15/12 -09 Touch X add 3G commmanager.cab -adds 3g on/off to commmanager it don't replace anything, just adds it.
15/12 -09 HTC official SMS fix.cab -thanks fab985 for cabbing it.

VISUAL ADDONS

11/12 -09 Touch X 50 percent opaque calendar BG.cab -makes the calendar/alarm/date background on home tab 50% opaque
11/12 -09 Touch X 50 percent opaque clock background.cab -makes the background of clock(grey one) 50% opaque
11/12 -09 Touch X Black Clock.cab -makes the original white clock black with white numbers
11/12 -09 Touch X original clock background.cab -as name says
11/12 -09 Touch X original white clock.cab -as name says
11/12 -09 Touch X remove clock background.cab -as name says
11/12 -09 Touch X Transparent white clock.cab -as name says, kind of opaque/glass look

12/12 -09 Touch X startmenu/settings icons.cab -as the name says, changes almost all original icons to Touch X style, like in my ROMs. 99 ICONS in cab. "screens here" (updated 13/12-09 03:20)

14/12 -09 Touch X Transparent Calendar.cab -background for calendar,alarm and date is transparent.
26/12 -09 Touch X Transparent Calendar but leave text.cab -background for calendar,alarm and date is transparent But text is still there.
14/12 -09 Touch X Transparent Clock.cab -same as name
14/12 -09 Touch X Transparent slider.cab -same as name

THEESE tweaks from 17dec is from tboy2000
17/12 -09 Touch X Speed Up Landscape Album Scrolling.cab.cab -faster landscape scrolling through albums view in picture tab
17/12 -09 Touch X speed up screen scrolling.cab -faster scrolling thrugh documents,albums,contacts etc.
17/12 -09 Touch X Change Reply All to Reply in Email.cab -name says it
17/12 -09 Touch X close album with X -closes album instead of minimize when closing with X
17/12 -09 Touch X Keep Audio Booster Running.cab -Another way to keep Audio Booster running while playing music

20/12 -09 Touch X longpress sendkey Alt tab.cab -Adds a nice "Alt+Tab" application switcher. like windows VERY GOOD TOOL (updated 22/12 -09 with longer view time -now 3sec), thanks lutanica for idea and exe.

22/12 -09 Touch X Unlock Additional Video Recording Formats.cab -what the name says (from tboy2000)

24/12 -09 Touch X longpress sendkey taskmanager showcase.cab - THIS is an alternative Taskmanager -Taskswitcher -Taskcloser (Alt+Tab function) to the longpress send key, this is the one im using (the original Touch X taskmanager(htc one) draw battery, Ram etc.) (if you installed Touch X taskmanager, uninstall it first) This is the Showcase application. you can exclude programs and much more follow this link to developers homepage. Cred to amarullz.
RECOMMENDED DOWNLOAD

26/12 -09 Touch X music tab controls transparent background.cab - makes the play, skip songs background transparent
26/12 -09 Touch X transparent calendar tab background.cab - makes the background of the calendar in calendar tab transparent.
26/12 -09 Touch X transparent search in internet tab.cab - makes the black background behind the search bar transparent.
26/12 -09 Touch X twitter tab top bar transparent.cab - as the name says
26/12 -09 Touch X transparent quicklinks when asign app.cab - makes the quicklinks transparent when assihning a app/contact/icon to it, but shows a 70% opaque square when empty, so you can see it... GREAT for THEESE icons

02/01 -10 Touch X contact background 50 percent opaque.cab -makes the background on contacts pictures tab 50% opaque
02/01 -10 Touch X contact background removed.cab - removed the background for contacts pictures on contact tab

03/01 -10 Touch X contact BG only frame.cab -adds a frame around the picture and removes the grey background below picture.
03/01 -10 Touch X contact BG only frame 50 percent opaque.cab -adds a 50 % opaque frame around the picture and removes the grey background below picture.
03/01 -10 Touch X internet background 50 percent opaque.cab -makes the grey background behind visual bookmarks 50% opaque
03/01 -10 Touch X internet background removed.cab -removes the grey background around the visual bookmarks.
03/01 -10 Touch X internet BG frame only.cab -makes only a frame around the visual bookmarks and removes the grey background
03/01 -10 Touch X internet BG frame only 50 percent opaque.cab --makes only a 50% opaque frame around the visual bookmarks and removes the grey background

06/01 -10 Touch X longpress sendkey Taskmanager TaskFasade.CAB -adds the great task switcher/closer TaskFasade to longpress(hold) endkey
06/01 -10 Touch X DataDisconnect 1_1.cab -adds a new shortcut in startmenu to simply disconnect the dataconnection, GREAT TO HAVE on the quicklinks.

12/01 -10 Touch X calendar & alarm 50 percent opaque when QL scrolled up.cab -adds a 50% opaque background behind calendar and alarm when the quicklinks are scrolled up on home tab (when clock is hiding and only quicklinks are shown)!
12/01 -10 Touch X calendar & alarm remove BG when QL scrolled up.cab -removes background behind calendar and alarm when the quicklinks are scrolled up on home tab (when clock is hiding and only quicklinks are shown)!

CONTINUED IN POST 2

I've put up all the files at this mirror

Last edited by maxtcee; 03-27-2010 at 05:57 PM.
This post has been thanked 9 times.
Old 03-24-2010, 06:38 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Threadstarter

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: Hd2 tweaks

SOME MORE

14th November 2009, 06:50 PM
smaberg [OP]

Will use this post for further cabs and tweaks!

here comes!

Touch X autolock disable.cab -disables the lockscreen after turning screen off
Touch X Hexagon 4 row.cab -makes the startmenu display 4 icons/hexagon
17/12 -09 FOLLOW this link for more 4 icons/hexagon bigger icons and text
Touch X swe software keyboard.cab -makes the keyboard use swedish T9 and word suggestions.
Touch X Opera zoom level mini.cab -sets the opera zoom out value to smaller.
Touch X Opera 6 tabs.cab -Sets the number of tabs to be opened to 6 (default is 3)
Touch X screen responsiveness less sensetive.cab -makes the screen less sensitive, makes typing easier and better precision.
30/11 -09 Bluetooth Toggle -Toggle bluetooth On/Off through link in start menu or quicklink
08/12 -09 Touch X Powerbutton actionscreen ver 1.2.cab -THE NEW powerbutton actionscreen ver 1.2 with data disconnect, witch was missing in 1.1, the thread here
08/12 -09 Touch X TaskmanagerITA by Fab985.cab -Same as in post 1, but in italian
11/12 -09 HTC camera official fix.cab -thanks fab985 for cabbing it out

19/01 -10 Touch X long press send key taskmanager ArkSwitch_v1_0_1.CAB -it's a long press send key version of arkswitch 1.01 with exclude options etc. this is by far the best taskmanager... just hold your greenphone button(sendkey) for a second or two and the taskmanager pops up...

29/01 -10 Touch_X_100%Battery_for_1.66.cab -A NEW BATTERY 1% increments indicator FOR ROMS 1.66.XXX and above

3/02 -10 Touch X 50 percent opaque calendar TAB background.cab -Makes the background in calendar TAB 50% opaque
3/02 -10 Touch X Enable Opera MAX memory tweak.cab -Makes memory optimization to opera for better performance and viewing
3/02 -10 Touch X Disable Beeps When Altering Volume.cab -When using the hardware volyme buttons no longer beeps
3/02 -10 Touch X enable 24hour clock.cab - Some countries in locale cant enable 24 hours time, install softreset, go to settings and regional/clock and select the new HH:mm and select blanc for both am and fm.
12/02 10 Touch X Faster manila tweaks.cab -enable more tweaks that makes manila faster, REALLY makes a difference

16/01 -10 Touch X tap n hold to close app.cab -enable the function hold on X in application to close it, quick tap on X in application will minimize it. NO NEED TO INSTALL IF YOU INSTALLED HTC TASKMANAGER OR TOUCH X TASKMANAGER. (this is a request cab)

16/01 -10 Touch_X_BgAllTabs_and_20_quicklinks_2_5_19211619_0 .CAB or Touch_X_BgAllTabs_and_16_quicklinks_2_5_19211619_0 .CAB -BETA BETA BETA this makes background on all tabs, and adds 20 quicklinks only for manila 2_5_19211619_0 i will remove it if it dont work, so please report back! PS. made from grzegorz10, xxxxx and myself work

I've put up all the files at this mirror

http://www.ad-grafiska.se/hd2/

__________________________________________________ ______________

__________________________________________________ ______________
Creator of
Touch X ULTIMATE X-TREME

English LEO
TOUCH X-TREME

Swedish Rhodium -sold
SENSE 2.0 X-TREME

Swedish XPERIA crashed!

Last edited by maxtcee; 03-27-2010 at 05:55 PM.
This post has been thanked 8 times.
Old 03-24-2010, 06:46 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Threadstarter

backround for all check cab in bottom

taskbars confirmed working use gsm version
htc volume icon fix attached at bottom

tacchan23 [OP]

(22mar: new GreenFull taskbar) DUSK Taskbar & BLACKtheme & EXTRAS
What's new

22mar - Dusk Taskbar: new DuskGreenFull taskbar for wm6.5.x and modified DuskClock (IMPORTANT: don't use old version)

21mar - Dusk Taskbar: new DuskBlueFull taskbar for wm6.5.x and modified DuskClock (IMPORTANT: don't use old version)

20mar - Extras: Touchpal4 Dusk skins

19mar - Extras: standalone softkeybars (can be used over any WinMo Themes)

18mar - Black Theme: multicolor selectors added

1- DUSK Taskbar ~ tacchan23 edition
Info:
- credits and special thanks to grzegorz10 for one of the most beautifull taskbar ever made and for giving me the permission to modify it
- WM 6.5.x and 6.5
- (W)VGA - also (W)QVGA for few versions only
- Best used along with one of my Themes below
- Before installing anything remember to install SDKCERTS.cab from Here Without this the taskbar may not work! (usually not needed for cooked roms)
Bluetooth:
- Not needed anymore to use the BTIconNotifier.exe on Omnia2. I found the OEM .dll file (from Samsung) which contains the BT icons for Omnia2 and, after replacing the icons there, I added it to my taskbar cabs.
- The BtIconNotifierDusk is needed only for some phones which can't display the Bluetooth icon correctly and istead display the standard WM icon (before using it, try if it works without the fix)
HTCvolumecontrol:
- If you have problem with HTC volume control, you may TRY in order the solution belows (if the first doesn't work, try the next):
a) Install this HTCvolume icon fix.cab (uninstall it if it doesn't work or display wrong icons)
b) Go to your registry: HKLM/Software/HTC/VolumeOverlay and delete these regkeys: LoadIconFromResDLL & SoundIconLink
c) Delete the htcvolumecontrol.dll from Windows folder.
d) Send me the original (means u have to uninstall any custom taskbar first) htcvolumecontrol.dll from your ROM and I'll try to fix it.
WindowsLiveMobile:
If the icon while reciving a message doesn't display properly (stock WinMo icon), it means you are using a different version of WLM than the one skinned in my taskbar. Download here the WLMMessengerResources.dll for the version you are using (or try them both if you not sure which version of WLM you have) (WLMMessengerResources.192.dll is for VGA; WLMMessengerResources.96.dll is for QVGA)

DuskBlue Taskbar

Downloads DuskBlue taskbar for GSM phones (taskbar background image is not included, it can be found in my Themes below):
tacchan23_DuskBlue_Taskbar_VGA_wm6.5.x for WM 6.5.x
tacchan23_DuskBlue_Taskbar_VGA_wm6.5 for WM 6.5

Downloads DuskBlueFull taskbar (fully colored blue icons) for GSM phones (taskbar background image is not included, it can be found in my Themes below):
tacchan23 DuskBlueFull Taskbar VGA.cab for WM6.5.x and WM6.5

Downloads DuskBlue taskbar background image with Clock for WM6.5.x only IMPORTANT: don't use old Clock cab version
Tacchan23_DuskClockBlack_VGA_6.5.x.cab (black backgorund clock, intended to be used with DuskBlue taskbar)
Tacchan23_DuskClockBlue_VGA_6.5.x.cab (blue backgorund clock, intended to be used with DuskBlueFull taskbar)
This cab will install a new taskbar image with clock background.
This is optimized for being used with my Theme below, but it can be used also with other themes (BUT in this case u'll have to reinstall the cab every time u switch to another theme, while if you have my theme installed you can revert to it anytime)
Install order is important:
1. install Dusk taskbar (and CDMAfix if needed)
2. install my Theme (optional but reccomended) or any other theme u plan to use
3. install DuskClock

Downloads DuskBlue fix for CDMA phones:
Install the GSM taskbar cab first (above), then the CDMA fix: it comes with two different styles of signal icons (choose and install just one of the below cabs, they work for both wm6.5 and wm6.5.x):
tacchan23_DuskBlue_Taskbar_CDMAfix Mine same signal icons as in the GSM version
tacchan23_DuskBlue_Taskbar_CDMAfix Original signal icons as in the original dusk cdma fix

Downloads Bluetooth fix if you have problems with BT icon:
BtIconNotifierDuskBlue

DuskGreen Taskbar

Downloads DuskGreen taskbar (taskbar background image is not included, it can be found in my Themes below):
tacchan23_Dusk_Taskbar_VGA_wm6.5.x
tacchan23_Dusk_Taskbar_VGA_wm6.5

Downloads DuskGreenFull taskbar (fully colored blue icons) for GSM phones (taskbar background image is not included, it can be found in my Themes below):
tacchan23 DuskGreenFull Taskbar VGA.cab for WM6.5.x and WM6.5

Downloads DuskGreen taskbar background image with Clock for WM6.5.x only IMPORTANT: don't use old Clock cab version
Tacchan23_DuskClockBlack_VGA_6.5.x.cab (black backgorund clock, intended to be used with DuskGreen taskbar)
Tacchan23_DuskClockGreen_VGA_6.5.x.cab (green backgorund clock, intended to be used with DuskGreenFull taskbar)
This cab will install a new taskbar image with clock background.
This is optimized for being used with my Theme below, but it can be used also with other themes (BUT in this case u'll have to reinstall the cab every time u switch to another theme, while if you have my theme installed you can revert to it anytime)
Install order is important:
1. install Dusk taskbar (and CDMAfix if needed)
2. install my Theme (optional but reccomended) or any other theme u plan to use
3. install DuskClock

Downloads DuskGreen fix for CDMA phones:
Install the GSM taskbar cab first (above), then the CDMA fix: it comes with two different styles of signal icons (choose and install just one of the below cabs, they work for both wm6.5 and wm6.5.x):
tacchan23 Dusk Taskbar CDMAfixMine VGA.cab same signal icons as in the GSM version
tacchan23_Dusk_Taskbar_CDMAfix Original signal icons as in the original dusk cdma fix

Downloads Bluetooth fix if you have problems with BT icon:
BtIconNotifierDusk
Attached Files
File Type: cab B4all 2.5.2011 TEST 2.cab (41.9 KB, 26 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab HTCvolume icon fix.cab (46.2 KB, 50 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by maxtcee; 03-24-2010 at 06:51 PM.
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 03-24-2010, 06:54 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Threadstarter

RT WOODS SLIDERS

Orbital Transparent Slider

Downloads: 276

Mobile Phone Mod Info
All icons were used from the nameless Icon Set by mann via Deviant Art.com

Way Out There Transparent Slider

Downloads: 178

Mobile Phone Mod Info
All icons were used from the G.A.N.T. Icon Set by mattahan via Deviant Art.com

Colorful Stickers Transparent Slider

Downloads: 728

Mobile Phone Mod Info
All icons were used from the Colorful Stickers Icon Set by DryIcons.com

Black Box Transparent Slider

Downloads: 359

Mobile Phone Mod Info
All icons were used from the Simple Black Squares Icon Set by IconsEtc.com

Glossy Black Transparent Slider

Downloads: 411

Mobile Phone Mod Info
All icons were used from the Glossy Black Icon Set by IconsEtc.com. May not be visible with dark homescreen background

Blossom Transparent Slider

Downloads: 515

Mobile Phone Mod Info
All icons were used from the Blossom Icon Set by DryIcons.com

Primo Transparent Slider

Downloads: 321

Mobile Phone Mod Info
All icons were used from the Primo Icon Set by IconsPedia.com

Token Transparent Slider

Downloads: 692

Mobile Phone Mod Info
All icons were used from the Token Icon Set by IconsPedia.com

This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 03-24-2010, 06:54 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Threadstarter

Google Transparent Slider

Downloads: 450

Mobile Phone Mod Info
The majority of the icons were used from the Simple Google Icon Set by tempest via Deviant Art.com

Mac OSX Transparent Slider

Downloads: 636

Mobile Phone Mod Info
The majority of the icons were used from the Mac OS X Style Icon Set by Artua via IconFinder.net

Black Pearl Transparent Slider

Downloads: 579

Mobile Phone Mod Info
All icons were used from the Black White Pearls Icon Set by IconsEtc.com

Metallic Blue Transparent Slider

Downloads: 908

Mobile Phone Mod Info
A custom icon set provided at PPCGeeks.com by forum member PrsnlCrcl

Black & White Stickers Transparent Slider

Downloads: 903

Mobile Phone Mod Info
All icons were used from the Stickers Icon Set by DryIcons.com

Way Out There II Transparent Slider

Downloads: 250

Mobile Phone Mod Info
All icons were used from the Buuf Deuce Icon Set by mattahan via Deviant Art.com

Windows 7 Transparent Slider

Downloads: 1244

Mobile Phone Mod Info
The majority of the icons were used from the Big Windows 7 Icon Set by NhatPG via Deviant Art.com

Wiped Out Transparent Slider

Downloads: 231

Mobile Phone Mod Info
The majority of the icons were used from the Wiped Out Icon Set by googleplex via Deviant Art.com

Glossy Black Outlined Transparent Slider

Downloads: 782

Mobile Phone Mod Info
All icons were used from the Glossy Black Icon Set by IconsEtc.com. Grey outline was added for visual purposes on black
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 03-24-2010, 06:55 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Threadstarter

All modifications are for Windows Mobile Phone Devices with HTC Sense/Manila 2.5.1921, 2.5.1922, 2.5.2011, 2.5.20113626 and 2.5.2012. Read more at the Info Page.

Gun Metal Transparent Slider

Downloads: 272

Mobile Phone Mod Info
Custom made using Photoshop CS4

Metallic Aqua Transparent Slider

Downloads: 114

Mobile Phone Mod Info

Metallic Green Transparent Slider

Downloads: 123

Mobile Phone Mod Info

Android Transparent Slider

Downloads: 384

Mobile Phone Mod Info
All icons were used from the Android Icon Set by bharathp666 via Deviant Art.com

Blue Ash Transparent Slider

Downloads: 877

Mobile Phone Mod Info
Most icons were used from the iMod Icon Set by Babasse via Deviant Art.com

Metallic Red Transparent Slider

Downloads: 795

Mobile Phone Mod Info

iPhone Style Transparent Slider

Downloads: 913

Mobile Phone Mod Info
Most icons were used from the iPhone Icons Set by joshladella005 via Deviant Art.com

Classy Icons Transparent Slider

Downloads: 553

Mobile Phone Mod Info
All icons were used from the Classy Icons Set by DryIcons.com

3D Cartoons Transparent Slider

Downloads: 267

Mobile Phone Mod Info
All icons were used from the 3D Cartoons Icon Set by deleket via Deviant Art.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 03-24-2010, 06:56 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Threadstarter

RT WOODS CLOCKS

Mobile Phone Mod Info
Numbers only. Nothing else will change, only the clock digits. Custom made with Photoshop.

Disfunctional

Downloads: 87

Mobile Phone Mod Info
Numbers only. Nothing else will change, only the clock digits. Custom made with Photoshop.

Urban

Downloads: 302

Mobile Phone Mod Info

Deco

Downloads: 225

Mobile Phone Mod Info

Skinny

Downloads: 230

Mobile Phone Mod Info

Alien Gold

Downloads: 156

Mobile Phone Mod Info

Alien Chrome

Downloads: 798

Mobile Phone Mod Info

Wet Chrome

Downloads: 241

Mobile Phone Mod Info

Quarantined

Downloads: 218

Mobile Phone Mod Info

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-24-2010, 06:57 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Threadstarter

Suds

Downloads: 64

Mobile Phone Mod Info

Disfunctional

Downloads: 87

Mobile Phone Mod Info

Urban

Downloads: 302

Mobile Phone Mod Info

Deco

Downloads: 225

Mobile Phone Mod Info

Skinny

Downloads: 230

Mobile Phone Mod Info

Alien Gold

Downloads: 156

Mobile Phone Mod Info

Alien Chrome

Downloads: 798

Mobile Phone Mod Info

Wet Chrome

Downloads: 241
Old 03-24-2010, 07:38 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Threadstarter

View First Unread
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Display Modes

30th May 2009, 09:32 AM

gfreek [OP]

Brain's Taskbar WM6.5 ~ gfreek edition V6 TEST 5 Uploaded 15/02/10

Update 21/02/10: Sorry guys there will be a delay in releasing V6 Final reason look here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=728

Update 15/02/10: Ok guys after putting up the screenshot of the V6 Final with the new battery icon, I can see some of you don't like it therefore I have decided to attach V6 TEST 5 so that you can actually see how the icons really look on the device because IMHO the screenshot doesn't do justice to the new battery icons!

If after V6 TEST 5 the general consensus is that the new battery icon is a NO, then for the Final release I will revert to the V5 Battery Icon and the numerical battery icon!

Also this time when you install the V6 Test 5 cab the START text will be displayed, if you don't wont that then install attached NO START Text patch!

P.S> This is only for GSM not compatible with CDMA!

Although V6 is for HD2 users, I think it should be compatible for any WVGA Devices using WWE ROM's so it should work on Touch HD, TP2 and Diamond 2.

Changelog Version 6:

- Works best with HD2 1.66 WWE ROM

- 2 Versions with or without START Text being displayed

- HTC Volume Overlay Fixed

- Added Green Overlay to appear in other Apps i.e. Core Player, Opera, Resco Photo Manager etc...

- Battery Bug Fixed

- New Airplane Mode Icon*

- New Roaming Icon

- Updated Data Icons G,3G,and H

- SIM Pin Pad Graphic error Fixed

- New Cleaner Battery Icon

- New Speaker Icon's

- Cleaned a lot of the files

To Do:

- Finish off CDMA version!

*Please Note: you will sometimes get Airplane icon appear when there is no signal present, this is normal, it's not a bug it's how the OS calls on this icon when no signal being recieved by the phone!

Please ignore below Screenshot as this will NOT be the Final version!!!:

PLEASE NOTE: THIS TASKBAR IS NOT FULLY COMPATIBLE For ROM's based on WM6.5.X for that version look here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=625465

HTC HD2

ROM: 1.66.405.2 WWE

Radio: 2.06.51.07

========================================

If you like my work please buy me a coffee... Thank you!

=============================================

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=520547

Last edited by maxtcee; 03-25-2010 at 01:34 PM.
Old 03-24-2010, 07:46 PM
VIP
Pocket PC: HD2/Focus/soon EVO3D
Carrier: Sprint

Mr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

damn maxtcee you been busy, nice work;]
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC HD2