PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2010, 10:42 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Carrier: Sprint

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
EVO for $159.99 @ Tigerdirect

got this in my email this morning.....

HTC EVO 4G for Sprint - Tiger Wireless
Old 10-14-2010, 12:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo

DiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: EVO for $159.99 @ Tigerdirect

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
got this in my email this morning.....

HTC EVO 4G for Sprint - Tiger Wireless
Wow, I just brought mine last Saturday @ Best Buy, I should have waited another week. Oh well...

|Sprint 'Evo'|
|Follow me on Twitter @LarkNoVoorhies|

Last edited by DiamynzNPearlz; 10-14-2010 at 02:56 PM.
Old 10-14-2010, 12:55 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG v10
Carrier: T-mobile

clockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Dang! Just had four people buy theirs from SAM's for $200 each.. haha DOH!
Old 10-14-2010, 01:59 PM
Q_Q
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Q_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regularQ_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regularQ_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regularQ_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regularQ_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by clockcycle View Post
Dang! Just had four people buy theirs from SAM's for $200 each.. haha DOH!

My SAM's credits me $40 instantaneously on the SPCS bill essentially making my phone $160 right after purchase.

As for the EVO shortage - that has clearly lifted & the prices will keep on falling towards the holidays. $99 EVO any1?
Old 10-14-2010, 02:39 PM
VIP Member

clockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q_Q View Post
My SAM's credits me $40 instantaneously on the SPCS bill essentially making my phone $160 right after purchase.

As for the EVO shortage - that has clearly lifted & the prices will keep on falling towards the holidays. $99 EVO any1?
SAM's sure did credit the $40 for each line, but there was also a $36 activation fee for each phone, that they/Sprint didn't waive and it was the "offset"..

-CC
Old 10-14-2010, 03:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D, HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Sprint/Verizon

tornadog is a n00b

I am on Sero Premier, upgraded just to get this phone. But Tigerdirect wont sell it to me without changing to one of the everything plans 69.99 and above.
Old 10-14-2010, 03:25 PM
Q_Q
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Q_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regularQ_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regularQ_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regularQ_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regularQ_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by clockcycle View Post
SAM's sure did credit the $40 for each line, but there was also a $36 activation fee for each phone, that they/Sprint didn't waive and it was the "offset"..

-CC
Hmmm. I think you maybe right. Haven't gotten my billing detail yet this month to see. will be dissapointed. LOL.
Old 10-15-2010, 02:36 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

yankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamynzNPearlz View Post
Wow, I just brought mine last Saturday @ Best Buy, I should have waited another week. Oh well...
Best buy may price match your price since your within 30 days. If they don't want to do it then threaten with returning the phone. I think they'll even match and beat it by 10%. You should give it a try.

Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk

Full Body Protection for your smartphone.
Get 1 Free!
http://stealthguards.com/idevaffilia...ate.php?id=417
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-15-2010, 07:33 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 3D-Flashaholic
Carrier: Sprint F&F an SERO..Oscuras

ddark4eva is keeping up the good workddark4eva is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to ddark4eva

Quote:
Originally Posted by tornadog View Post
I am on Sero Premier, upgraded just to get this phone. But Tigerdirect wont sell it to me without changing to one of the everything plans 69.99 and above.

I had the same problem with my Sero plan when I got my Evo from radio shack back in June and my mom (also Sero) jus got an Epic from bestbuy last month. Instead of going thru story ill jus get to the point. Basically I called CS an had told her in order to get the phone for this advertised price they have to switch my plan, she simply noted my account so that it would be switched back to Sero after i got the phone an called back. So call an ask them if they would do that for you.
Old 10-15-2010, 11:43 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q_Q View Post
Hmmm. I think you maybe right. Haven't gotten my billing detail yet this month to see. will be dissapointed. LOL.
My friends got their first bill.... it was $711.38 hhahaha!!! This doesn't even include buying the phones.. Strange enough it was two months, current and up coming..

Man were they surprised.

-CC

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G