PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2010, 05:25 PM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: EVO for $159.99 @ Tigerdirect

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankees45us View Post
Just saw another post from another member. Amazon is selling the evo for only $99. You should check it out. If you qualify I would return your phone to best buy and go with amazon. Thats an awesome deal if you can get it.

Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk
epic is 99 bucks on amazon as well
Old 10-17-2010, 08:48 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo LTE
Carrier: Sprint

subzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to subzero1313 Send a message via MSN to subzero1313 Send a message via Yahoo to subzero1313

Quote:
Originally Posted by clockcycle View Post
Did you actually get SERO back? Reason I ask is, this is a loaded question

As you can not get "SERO" back (at least not the original) because it isn't an plan option on the system anymore since 2006. But as of OCT 1, you "could" (YMMV) get on *back on* SERO Premium.

Although to get this deal from the linked, you would have to activate/upgrade to an Everything Data or Everything Plus plan, plus $10 Premium Data.

If you still have SERO or are currently on SERO (F&F 500/1250) you can request to be "upgraded" to SERO Premium, which is compatible with EVO/Epic at a corporate store (they will have to call national sales to hook your plan up)...

-CC
They actually don't have to call. Most reps are either lazy or dont know how to search for the codes needed. I've switched a bunch of people to the SERO premium without calling
Old 10-21-2010, 11:25 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

b4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to b4u2

The EVO is listed at $179.99 plus $9.99 shipping now on TigerDirect.

HTC EVO 4G for Sprint - Tiger Wireless
Old 10-21-2010, 06:34 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

trail_rider is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
NOW $149 @ Newegg

Its now $149.99 @ Newegg. Same price for new contracts, upgrades, new lines. Looks like its the same seller sells the phones at TigerDirect - "CellStores.com" I wonder why these prices are fluctuating so much right now.

http://www.cellstores.com/eCommerce/...e6e7ca5e6ddf55

Last edited by trail_rider; 10-21-2010 at 06:35 PM. Reason: Adding link

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G